• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly Ripa does have ticklish feet!

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
Kelly was foot tickled by David Blaine 3 times on Live with Regis and Kelly. She giggled after every tickle.
I think this proves that Kelly is ticklish on her soles by light touches.
:xpulcy:

seeing that clip is almost surreal especially after seeing NO reaction during her pedicure, i kind of wrote her off as being ticklish, but it was great to see her laugh and say "tickling" so often!

I believe that if Regis has scraped her soles gently with the pumice stone/tool that she would have lost it and cracked up laughing and perhaps kicked Regis in the shnoz.
We have proof that light feathery touches tickles her feet.
:fish:

well she is a cutie.. however i get this feeling someone likes her.. is that true, rajee? hehe

isabeau :xpulcy:

Welcome back Melanie. :fish: :triangle: :smilestar :devil2:
I do indeed. Perhaps in another life, I would be her beau.
:fish: :smilestar :devil2:

Im wondering if i should even post this, but shes about as ticklish as a rock. dont hate me rajee!

maniactickler said:
Im wondering if i should even post this, but shes about as ticklish as a rock. dont hate me rajee!

i'll hate you enough for the both of us.. how dare you??? go back to your flatulence thread you you you maniac man you lolol she is too ticklish so there

isabeau :imouttahe

I dont hate you. It's your opinion and I have mine. Until 1 of us actually tickles her soles/feet, we can believe our opinions all we want. Thats the beauty of living in North America.

Ticklish or not, she is a looker. You gotta give me that.
:blaugh: :whip: :manicd: :wiseowl: :atom: :bouncybou :couch: :D :woot: :wavingguy :angel:

:evilha: :smilestar :devil2: :veryhappy :cupid: :cool2: :Kiss2: LOL Thanks Mel. You can be the argumentative one for us. LOL.

Like I said in my previous post, until a TMF MEMBER actually puts his/her fingers
on Klelly's soles and does the motion. All these replies are supposition, fantasy, belief and opinions. I am not going to let maniactickler's opinion ruin my fantasies and dreams about ticklish Kelly.
:evilha: :smilestar :devil2: :veryhappy :cupid: :cool2:

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to agree with maniactickler. She didn't seem like she was actually ticklish in the clip posted in the mainstream section, but it's still cool to hear a hollywood hottie like Kelly Ripa utter the phrase "he's tickling my feet."

Fair enough.
Ticklish: 5 Non-ticklish :2
:cool2: :) :blaugh: :evilha:

honestly, rajee...i don't care if she's ticklish or not. she always is in my head...and i'm always looking at those soles when she wears the heels on the show.

She Is!

I've known Kelly was ticklish ever since her husband tickled her when they were playing marries von All My Children!

Do tell....where was she tickled by Mark. :happyfloa :upsidedow :Hyrdrogen :p :bubble: :dogpile:

TklWolf said:
I've known Kelly was ticklish ever since her husband tickled her when they were playing marries von All My Children!

That was part of the script. ;)

rajee said:
I dont hate you. It's your opinion and I have mine. Until 1 of us actually tickles her soles/feet, we can believe our opinions all we want. Thats the beauty of living in North America.

Ticklish or not, she is a looker. You gotta give me that.
:blaugh: :whip: :manicd: :wiseowl: :atom: :bouncybou :couch: :D :woot: :wavingguy :angel:

Yes, ill admit, for a woman with non ticklish feet, shes still attractive. now her upper body, thats what i need to know about now. :confused:

Lucky for you, Maniac, she is ticklish in her upperbody and perhaps her knees and thighs.
Janice Dickinson tickled her after the Live show finished.
:bouncybou :couch: :D :woot:

rajee said:
Kelly was foot tickled by David Blaine 3 times on Live with Regis and Kelly. She giggled after every tickle.
I think this proves that Kelly is ticklish on her soles by light touches.
:xpulcy:

I kinda wonder what this says about David Blaine? Is he a tickler?

Could be or he just wanted to make a pretty lady laugh. :cool: <<<<---- :upsidedow :happyfloa :p

Mark grabbed her ankle while she was standing on a bed in a room they were decorating. It appeared he tickled her foot quickly because she gave a laugh and had trouble getting her next line out.

Scripted or otherwise, it sounds very cool. :) :dog:

rajee said:
Lucky for you, Maniac, she is ticklish in her upperbody and perhaps her knees and thighs.
Janice Dickinson tickled her after the Live show finished.
:bouncybou :couch: :D :woot:

And no clip of this dammit? :idunno:

I have no idea if David Blaine is a tickler, but he is a magician, and magicians regularly do the saw-a-woman-in-half trick, which leads to...

Find clips with Doug Henning, David Copperfield, even Houdini... they're all in there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back