• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly

coolhandluke44

Kelly was a girl i knew from middle school who i reconnected with once i was 21 and start hitting the bar scene. We dated back in middle school so once i saw her out i had a feeling she was game on....

Kelly was cute...but very very tiny. Like 4'10 tiny, very small girl. Not bony or skinny just super short. Her weight was good for her height. She had blonde hair and glasses...she looked like Chanel West Coast, even had that same laugh at everything vibe. Very giggly gal.

On this particular day i asked kelly for a ride to work since my car was out of commission. We had already hooked up a few times so she was happy to oblige. I worked second shift so i told her come over at noon and ill smoke her up and we can chill before we go. Its summer so she shows up in little short shorts, tank top and flip flops. We smoke up and were both wrecked hanging on the couch just laughing, reminiscing having a grand ol time... but man i keep eyeing up those feet thinking how do i get a tickle in without it being weird?

So as we sitting there i tease her a little about being so tiny (which shes cool she knows it's playful ) and i say your feet cant even reach across the loveseat even if you stretch out and what does she do?... She plops those little legs over my lap and starts a feeble attempt to get her feet across the couch to the other side. Now this is a small loveseat were on and she barely kicks the other side with her shoe and starts her little 'yes i can' celebration. Thing is she still got the flip flops on and she rocked the ones with the platform bottom soles that made her look taller. Not fair.

I immediately say first off no no your shoe helped you and second no shoes on the furniture as i flicked her flip flop off. Try it now..

Hey!! She giggled. Your mean!!
I still got this!!!

Now here she is laying there one flip flop on trying to stretch her bare foot out and literally toe her way to victory, that's when i saw my chance and said lemme help you with that and gave her bare sole a quick spider tickle.

Whoa!! Man she jumped up so quick i didnt have time to react. No laugh. No giggle. It was a knee jerk reaction and boom she sat up crazy quick, like Dracula rising up out the coffin...
She immediately put both her hands over her bare foot and with a worried smile on her face said Oh no no..
No Feet.

I said whats wrong? Little ticklish?

Then i went for another swipe but her hands were blocking her sole plus she was on to my game by now. She screeched a Nooooooo and hopped right off the couch before i could do any real damage.

Not if you want me to pee my pants!!
No feet. You may get kicked she said.

Lol. Ok I got work anyway you got lucky this time...

We both laughed it off and i even grabbed her shoe off the floor and said allow me as i slid it back on her foot...chivarly is not dead. And also no tickle. She was hawk eying me the whole time anyway. Lol.

I cant believe you tickled my feet Luke!! Nobody is allowed to touch my feet!! Kelly said with a giggle...I dont even get pedicures, its too much!!

Music to my ears.

Well who knows you keep cheatin like that I'll really have to tickle them next time to teach you a lesson.

It was the perfect setup. I eventually got her feet really good not too long later after a "sleep over" and man she was a ticklish one. A silent laugher, more of a kicker and fighter whose main defense was to yell and put her hands over her feet to block the tickles. I love that shit.

Her feet were ultra soft too, soles reminded me of Samatha from tickle abuse. (Not that i ever tickled Samathas feet, I'm talking visually similar) Just the smoothness and puffiness of the soles, kind of pale and marshmalloly.. if that makes any sense. Flawless. Some girls just have naturally soft soles that need to be manhandled sometimes.

Thought i'd share..

Cheers
Luke

Yeah. I'll post that story.

As for tying up kelly unfortunately no, i dont think she wouldve been down for it. Only tied up a few ladies and
all girlfriends at the time. Would've been nice tho!!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back