• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kered's World:A pictorial review

Word of Kered's return home spread quickly through the household staff. He would be home very shortly, and there was a lot to be done.
"The money closet is practically empty," said Mr. Cuddles. "I didn't realize I spent so much on bling!"
"Oh, no! It looks like the birds have gone wild...AGAIN," said Cyril the groundskeeper. Let me get a paper towel."
*Cyril and Mr. Cuddles assess the bird room.*
"Perhaps, we might need more than a paper towel. Oh, this is so disgusting. I think we need the poop off."
poopoffwipes1.jpg

I actually do use poop-off but in the spray bottle. It really does the trick!

Don't worry about the household money closet too much, Mr. Cuddles. I'm sure that when I return the bling and melt the gold in your teeth down (with the teeth still in your head) Helena may forgive you. I was intending to give her the money as a present anyway since she is simply nice to be around.

Kered returned home to discover that without his firm hand to guide them the household staff was somewhat out of control.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XCqULRIunSA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XCqULRIunSA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

After restoring order among the staff Kered was eager to check his hotmail account which he had set up before his trip.

That's the last time I ask Saeria and Goth to water my lawn while I'm away.

Inspecting the house for possible damage Kered was glad to discover that the maid had kept his favorite room well stocked with supplies.

I believe a lot of fiber helps keep things running smoothly.

Kered felt that the staff must be made to understand that their behaviour was not acceptable and decided that firm measures had to be taken to restore discipline and good order.

Kered felt that the staff must be made to understand that their behaviour was not acceptable and decided that firm measures had to be taken to restore discipline and good order.

Um....Buggy. Those are pictures of Helena's Bedroom.:rolleyes:

With the staff back in line after a bit of *counseling* Kered turned to other matters.A well known mulit-tasker,he was eager to speak to his business partner while also taking care of some other pressing issues.

Speaking to his business partner,Dewey Cheatham,Kered was ecstatic to learn about several new and exciting investments.

I've learned from those bottom-feeders called lawyers the lesson of truth in advertising.

Special Notice**

Due to the increase of fuel costs and the amount of toilet paper she uses, I had to raise Helena's rent for her room.

This will begin November 1st.

Special Notice**

Due to the increase of fuel costs and the amount of toilet paper she uses, I had to raise Helena's rent for her room.

This will begin November 1st.

I guess we could negotiate some sort of arrangement. I do have a great room, and I love living in it. What kind of increases?
room8L.jpg

I guess we could negotiate some sort of arrangement. I do have a great room, and I love living in it. What kind of increases?
room8L.jpg

5 bucks a month.......or ten dollars cash.:p

awwwwww what a cute blankeyyyyyyyy

That was taken last Christmas after I had eaten about twenty pounds of turkey and pies. My little girl "tucked" me in with her blankey and she is under there somewhere too.

Helena was outside cutting firewood.......

your daughters.. that is what you want us to believe.. its is yours admit it.. you have a feminine side

your daughters.. that is what you want us to believe.. its is yours admit it.. you have a feminine side

Possibly, but that blankey is the sole property of the kid. I was worn out after she gave me an examination with her new toy medical bag, then she did my hair in her new Bratz salon, then we colored in her new books to which I still don't pick the right colors, then dinner and another couple of examinations with several series of shots and reflex tests. I was worn out and hit the couch. Truth.

I don't know why some say I spoil her.

Kered is known around town as quite the jokester.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JjGd1C6E4ys&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JjGd1C6E4ys&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Many of you are no doubt eager to learn what our hero has been up to of late.With the holiday's approaching Kered decided to head south for a short vacation.He rented a boat and set out.Anchoring in a quiet cove for the night he awoke the next morning to find the tide had gone out further then anticipated.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back