• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kidnapped Cop (M/f, adult)

This is nothing short of greatness.

In other words, it's suikoden. :cool2:

Hey guys,

I am pleasantly surprised to see this epic rise back to the top. I am not without ideas for new erotically tortuous tickle tales but it is just a case of finding the time to write them down. Plus, how do I beat this one? It was my best received story ever - lol.

If there's something you want to see, drop me a PM and let me know. You never know what my next story might feature (apart from hot women, eager ticklers and some verrrry kinky tickle related shenanigans). :wavingguy

Holy smoke! Doc that was superb, the details the plot, from start to finish magnificent...

Can't believe I hadn't read it before lol, must have escaped me :shock:

Doc, I hope you do find time to write more, I'm not surprised that you would need quite some time to write an epic like this one, I hope the TMFers are keen to come through with ideas or scenarios...

Can't wait, write soon, perleease ;) :shake: :happyfloa mwahahaa :justlips:

that was pure magic. absolutely wonderful. great detail and and i always love a good kidnap/tickle/highly erotic sex story. thank you for sharing your talent.

Man with a COP.

I would put this story on par with Man with a Maid, only with out the violence (those who have read it know what I am speaking of). Good job, no wonder it stays near the top.

Wow, that was possibly the best story i've ever read, thank you so much for writing it

Suikoden,

This was masterpiece. What a delight to just discover it today.

Bravo!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Whew! Finally finished this. Very, VERY awesome story!!

I'll certainly be coming to you for a request. :devil2:

kidnapped cop story

Brilliant Story, I forwarded it to my girlfriend, who has these incredible fantasies about being overpowered and tickle tortured into submission and sexual outrageous activites at the hands of men, (mostly) and some particular women sometimes.
God I must share these with you sometime, IF any of you are interested, please let me know.

Just email me at [email protected]
and I will be glad to share them.
Thanks again for a wonderful story, Lidija loved it......

Sincerely

SVG_Master

Another classic Suikoden!

I love you writing. You include so much detail and so much story that melds so well with the tickling. Your main character always has a streak that makes her near unbreakable and that makes it so much fun to watch your lers try and succeed in the end. I love the end in this one too! Because he knows where she lives does that mean there's ever going to be a part 2? :idunno: :D

My favorite story without a doubt. The details allow you to imagine the entire scenario as it takes place.

I'm glad this was bumped. Everything about it was amazing. From the 'takeover' to the play. But most of all the way every scene flowed together. :)

Time for another bump... One of the most descriptive (and hot) stories here.

You oughtta write another masterpiece, suikoden. :D

I find it incredible that nobody has commented on this story in over two years! The combination of erotic teasing and tickle torture is just wonderful. Certain stories deserve bumping, and this, for me, is one of them.

Wow wow wow wow wow! This story is absolutely fantastic!! Now normally I don't comment on stories, nor do I read every single word, but THIS... I was hooked. Every word was so perfectly placed and described in amazing detail I couldn't put it down! As a lee I have always wanted to be tickled by someone who is cruel and merciless, playing in the worst areas whilst being loving and playful. Absolutely adore this story!! What's worse is that all Jessica's ticklish spots are the same as mine haha!! So when he moved from rib tickling to raspberrys I couldn't help but squirm and giggle myself!!
U have certainly amazed and pleased this little lady!! xD
I look forward to more of ur stories!!!
Much much much love
Xx

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back