• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kids Doing ASMR!!!

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I just watched "Kids Doing ASMR is Dangerous" by ( I forget who) but, I do agree with him.

I got into ASMR when they were still good artists around (like Heather Feather and ASMR Darling) but, now it feels like the police are just setting up sting videos, for lack of a better term.

Because not only are a lot of the new ASMR artists under age, but I mean seriously, their ASMR (what little I've saw of the new Artists - mostly just clips from people talking about them) is not that great.

You shouldn't have to feel like the cops are Going to break down your door just for watching an ASMR video.

They should put an age minimum for ASMR artists (at least saying they have to be 18 years or older) I mean, just for the viewers peace of mind. Because ASMR is about relaxation after all.

Maybe I don't understand, but can't you just seek out ASMR people who you know aren't kids and listen to them instead? Can't be that hard to just look into whose content you're consuming.

ASMR has always been a weird area for me, I've genuinely never understood it. I suppose I can share the dislike of having a child whisper into my ear though, just feels creepy as all hell to me but on the other side I don't really want anyone whispering in my ear unless their a partner of mine. Even then... it better be good, lol.

Maybe I don't understand, but can't you just seek out ASMR people who you know aren't kids and listen to them instead? Can't be that hard to just look into whose content you're consuming.

ASMR has always been a weird area for me, I've genuinely never understood it. I suppose I can share the dislike of having a child whisper into my ear though, just feels creepy as all hell to me but on the other side I don't really want anyone whispering in my ear unless their a partner of mine. Even then... it better be good, lol.

That's what I'm thinking. Then again, I raised an eyebrow looking at the title too - reads like a carnival barker.

So, wait, does kids making this sort of audio sound into a microphone provide a sense of auditory pleasure or are they doing it just to be annoying? I ask as I know nothing about this.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back