• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kinky Cops Police Dept [M/F] : A new police team doles out kinky justice to bad girls

AjEdged

The Chief always made him feel so small. She was beautiful on the outside. She was slim and fit, a perfect brunette bun, her lips pursed, one eye brow raised. She was intimidating, but still very pretty. Ugly in the inside though. She thrives off making a toxic work environment. She was driven by power and money.

25 year old rookie cop Mark sat staring blankly at his chief. The lecture had been going on for what felt like an hour now. Chief Samantha Hardy felt he wasn’t writing enough tickets. Wasn’t making enough arrests. Cutting to many breaks.

“Sorry Chief, It’s not work avoidance. Honestly, I would prefer to spend my time going after bigger fish. Not giving a hard time to people over petty stuff” Mark shot back, hoping the chief would understand.

“Oh Mark.... this is your last chance. Pick up your stats or I would suggest you start looking for another job! Plently of loser potheads roaming around for an easy bust, plently of homeless crackheads you could toss in a cage. Could go scoop some whore or john off the street. In this city it isnt that hard to find something.” The Chief snapped back at him.

Mark left the office with his head down, heavily contemplating if maybe finding a new job would be best fit.

While on patrol the next day Mark was involved in a pursuit. A young woman fleeing an armed robbery in a stolen vehicle. The perps name was Britney Jane. Long brown hair. Kind of an alternative punk look. She was a repeat offender that was constantly being let out of lockup even after committing very serious crimes. She was a cute girl if you looked past the lifestyle she chose.

Britneys car was hit with a spike strip. She fled the car on foot. Mark was athletic and liked to keep in good shape. He hopped out of his car and was quickly able to catch up to Britney and take her into custody.

“It’s all good, I’ll be back out in no time” Britney bragged.

As much as Mark likely wanted to rebutted it was probably true.

Going after dangerous and violent people like Britney is what Mark prided himself in. He wishes he was given more credit for that by his Chief, but no.

A month passed and Chief Hardy called him in asking him to turn in his badge and gun. He had not picked up his stats in the way his chief wanted.

“Were letting you go. Your stats are simply to low. What are you doing most shifts? You haven’t written a ticket in months. You hardly make arrests.”

“I don’t wanna give a hard time to struggling people or make busts on people that need help. I wanna feel good about locking up bad people. People who get away with things. I’m not trying to be a road pirate.”

“Well then you’re in the wrong profession. I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors” Miss Hardy said as her lips twisted into a cold cruel smile.

Ugh Mark thought. His ex boss watching him walk out with a petty smirk on her face.

Days later at night Mark heard a knock at the door. Who could be at his home this late? It was past midnight.

He opened to see a few men before him. They were all in Police uniforms, but not the ones local to the area they were in…not the department Mark worked for. Were they impersonators? Mark did notice they were all pretty in shape, attractive men.

One of the men stuck his hand out.

“Nice to meet you, my names Chris”

A confused Mark shook his hand. The man continued.

“I’m the head of a private underground police force, The Kinky Cops Police Department. We are recruiting more men we think would be a good fit. Men who are serious about wanting to fight real crime and dole out real justice. Not the petty shit you probably spend most of your shift focused on. We have been secretly observing you and think you would make a good fit”

Mark laughed at first. Kinky cops? But the description did sound appealing. And he was pretty miserable with his current department. Why not be a little spontaneous he though.

“You know what? I’m open to exploring this” Mark replied.

He got fully dressed and met the men at their hidden station.

They fit him with his own outfit, badge, and tools. The main one being a special I pad looking device.

“This is the Warrant Pad. All you have to do is enter the name of ANY suspect you are searching for and it will transport them here into one of our specialized cells. You can detail exactly how you want them positioned/restrained and from there you can dole out some justice. We always try to make the punishment fit the crime.”

They walked to a cell block.

“This suspect is 19 year old June. In and out of jail for a variety of offenses from assualt to burglary. She boasts to everyone that she enjoys In her own words, being a pain in the ass…so we decided to make her live up to that phrase.”

Mark peaked in the cell. June, A bratty young blonde woman, was leaned bare assed over a chair bolted to the floor. Her wrists and ankles also cuffed to the ground. An officer sat near her bottom with a paddle.

“Keep counting, were not stopping until we hit 500 today. Then we continue with another 500 tomorrow and the next day. You’ll be out when we finish all 10 sets.”

June failed and screamed out in between hits.

“120! Ahhhh 121!”

They motioned him to walk over towards the next cell.

A girl was stood in the middle of the cell. Her arms were chained raised up in the air and her legs spread and shackled to the ground.

“Her names Gina Myers. She thinks it was funny to film herself running up to random strangers and groping them in public for tiktok views as a 'prank'. Never learned her lesson to keep her hands to herself.”

The officer in the cell with her proceeded to dig into her under arms.

Gina jerked and pulled but she was going nowhere. She began laughing and begging hysterically.

The officer kept it up sometimes going for her sides, drilling his finger into her bellybutton, and tickling her neck and ears.

Gina bounced back and forth from laughing and trying to catch her breath to cursing at the officer and demanding to be let out.

“You’re not going anywhere for a while Gina, just take it. Don’t like it when someone puts their hands on you without your approval do you? At least you’re getting a good laugh out of it and in that case I’ll keep it up a long time. I like to put a smile on someone’s face.”

Gina's laughs turned into a hybrid and desperate laughter, gasps for air, and angry screaming.

“Those guys were already mid session. Here is an officer just starting. You can see how the program works from the start.”

Chris then motioned to another cell, this time empty.

An officer stood inside the cell with his own warrant pad. He typed in the name Maddy Hicks. A 19 year old girls face popped up. She was smirking in her mugshot. The officer hit confirm. Then the prompt let him fill in how he wanted Maddy positioned.

The officer typed only Maddys head sticking out of the floor with a spider gag in her mouth, as if the rest of her body was solidified in the concrete. Only her head sticking out. He hit confirm.

Suddenly like magic a young womans head was sticking out of the floor looking angry and confused.

“That’s 19 year old Maddy Hicks. Can never keep this girl locked up. She recently got taken in here because she thought it would be funny to film a homeless man eating a sandwich she gave him that she had recorded herself stepping and rubbing her feet all over. Some people do anything for clicks.”

The officer in the cell explained why she was there and what she was under arrest for.

The officer kicked off his shoes and peeled his socks off. He stuffed both socks in Maddys mouth and then used a bandana to tie around her head to make sure her tounge could not push them out. He set his smelly boots on either side of her head. He pulled up a chair and gently planted one of his feet in her face.

The officer put his hands behind his head and kicked back.

“Sometimes this is the most relaxing and rewarding job ever” He joked.

Maddy struggled to no avail. She wanted to be anywhere else. Best to say, she would never do this again. She hated feet, and a guys feet? Especially gross! But she was going nowhere.

“I think you get the idea at this point. You ready to get started?” Chris asked.

“Absolutely!” Mark responded. This was exactly what he always wanted his job to be. Going after real bad guys and getting to make sure fitting justice would be made for them to face.

Mark knew that Britney already had another warrant out for her. Of course she was out again already on bond and violated that.

Mark typed in Britneys name.

Britneys mugshot popped up and Mark hit confirm.

In the next prompt Mark typed that he wanted Brit to be laying down on a table with her arms and legs bolted to the sides. A magic wand vibrator would be bolted and fixated between her legs right on her pussy. Tiny bullet shaped vibratory clipped to her nipples.

Mark hit confirm and before you know it Britney and the table were in the cell before him.

Mark explained she was under arrest and how she got there.

“You know, for all the frustration you cause I think it’s time you learn some discipline. You are in and out of lockup after very brief sections of time. Sadly for you, this will not be quick. It will be long and frustrating.”

“Once you have orgasm 5 times is filled your jail sentence will be over. You can only orgasm every half hour and you will have a minuteto do so on the half hour mark. The vibrator hooked to you is set to go at random frequencies. I also fixated a vibrating bullets on your tits. That also will frequently be very high or frustratingly low vibrations. If you let out an orgasm before or after every half hour mark, you’ll be starting from scratch so it’s on you to control yourself. You’re being watched and recorded on camera. Good luck.”

Mark left to clock out leaving Britney flailing and buckling on the table and begging him to come back and let her out.

A satisfied smile grew on Mark’s face as Britneys anger and frustrated yells grew more distant as he got further away and left for the day.

Mark came in the next day greeted by some very excited co workers.

“You will not believe who has a warrant out for their arrest!” One of the Officers said.

“Who?”

The Officee handed his phone over to Mark. An article was opened up on the screen.

‘POLICE CHIEF ON THE RUN AFTER BEING CAUGHT IN A DRUG TRAFFICKING SCHEME’

Pictured was his ex police chief Samantha Hardy.

Marks jaw was on the floor.

Shock and disbelief suddenly turned to excitement. A mischievous smile grew on Mark’s face. He glanced up and saw his fellow officers knew exactly what he was thinking and all had the same grins.

“Just thought you especially might like to see that” the officer said with a wink, taking back his phone.

With Chief Hardy having a warrant out for her arrest, this meant she would be able to be brought into them with the warrant pad. All they had to do was type her name!

Mark didn’t waste a second. He went to an empty unused cell.

He entered Samantha Hardys name and selected her photo.

Once he got to the next prompt he had to think a bit. He kept coming back to how small the chief made him feel all the time.

Mark typed that he wanted to have Chief shrunken to half a foot tall, naked with a chastity belt on and that her body other than her face was fully rubberized. Like a living toy in a way. Mark also typed to have a tiny dildo appear. He hit submit.

The Chief appeared in her rubber form standing on the ground.

“Chief Hardy, nice to see you again. You’re under arrest. Welcome to our jail. We wanna make sure justice is delivered in a clear and direct way.”

“You bastard! What have you done! Why can’t I move! I’m made of rubber! Free me at once! NOW!” She yelled.

“I’m afraid I can’t do that. I’m just doing my job Ma'am.”

Mark picked her up and slid the dildo fully into her rubber butt cheeks. He jammed another a tiny rubber dildo unto the chiefs mouth as well before typing into the warrant pad to freeze her face now as well.

Mark unlocked the chiefs chastity belt only once a month. Holding the rubber doll/toy woman in his hand he used a feather end gently flicked and grazed the wet rubber pussy area. A super frustrating and annoying feeling for the immobile but conscious Hardy. Eventually she would reach a boiling point and at the same time Mark would pull back the feather. Precum would sometimes form when he spread the rubber pussy lips and she was so wet the toy sometimes dripped like a leaky faucet which mark found hot. She must have wanted to orgasm so badly and must be so pent up of frustration and rage. Whenever Mark felt she was to close, All stimulation (what little of it their was with the feather) stopped.

Mark would sometimes shift to using the feather to tickle all over her face and body. He couldn't see her reaction but just knew she was losing it.

Every month she would be unlocked, played with and then locked back up and Hardy was placed inside an old smelly shoe until the next round.

As Mark was leaving he peeked in at Britney. She made it to 3 orgasms so far. That girl was losing her mind at the slow teasing process. Her eyes rolling around in their sockets and her pleas turning to gibberish from the overstiumlation.

Mark headed out the door. Excited to return to work and dole out more justice to those who deserve it.

“Man I have the best fucking job ever”.

Author note: Hope you enjoyed! Let me know your thoughts/what you liked. Comments make my day and inspire me to share more. This is a re-worked older story of mine.

Thanks for the story! I enjoy stories with edging in them, though I do wish the tickling was a little more detailed. I look forward to reading more from you!

Thanks for the story! I enjoy stories with edging in them, though I do wish the tickling was a little more detailed. I look forward to reading more from you!
Thanks! I wasn't sure if the edging and other kinks thrown in would be liked here or not. I like to mix different kinks haha. Actually entertaining a more tickle heavy sequel to this..

Ok this is a TICKLING FORUM. But you use all these other kinks wrf.

Ok this is a TICKLING FORUM. But you use all these other kinks wrf.
Hahaha 😅 their was tickling in it! No rule saying other kinks can't be included under as well.

If it makes you happy I am mapping out a more tickling focused sequel in my head, if I find time to do it!

Thanks for reading

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back