• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kiran Chetry

eisenbahn9

TMF Regular
Did ANYONE else catch this? On (I believe) Wednesday morning, Feb. 4th, I was flipping through channels and stumbled across Kiran Chetry, the Bodacious Brunette News Babe on Fox & Friends News getting a reflexology treatment! I came in on it late, just in time to see her shapely leg fully extended and a dark-haired therapist gently rubbing her thumb against the sole of Kiran's stockinged foot.

I looked in vain to see if she was squirming or giving any indication of a ticklish reaction but, alas, she didn't seem adversely affected at all.

Nevertheless, I'm still left wondering if there was any mention of her ticklishness beforehand when they were setting this up. With co-anchor Steve Doocey looking on in obvious tongue-in-cheek amusement, I have to believe SOME mention of tickling was made by either him or Kiran.

Did anyone see the beginning???

Hey Guys,

I'm with you eisenbahn9, I'm sorry I missed this and would love to find out some info on this show. I wonder if Fox and Friends have tapes of their shows?

I LOVE ALL OF THE FOX NEWS BABES!

I did not see this, but truly wish I had. She is really, really cute. She looks like she is really tiny too. A nice contrast to the statuesque Laurie Dhue.

Frankly, I think you could devote an entire website to the Fox news girls. Just imagine seeing E.D. Hill, or Lauren Green, or Paige Hopkins, or even Greta Van Susteren, all receiving ticklish reflexology treatments or mega exfoliation pedicures!

That would be breaking news around this place!!!

Rasputin

Rasputin,

You are SO correct, but I can't believe you left out Jane Skinner and Dara Alexander! One thing about FOX, they have an eye for beauty!

dig dug dog

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back