• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kira's Introduction F/M FF/M F/MF F/F

Quiggy

This story contains explicit content. All characters are 18 or over.

The phone buzzed in her pocket. She probably shouldn’t look at her phone during a business meeting but she already knew who was from and wanted to respond.

“Excited to see you tonight! 🤗🎉”

She typed a response. “Same! At the Hotel Duran, right? The bar? 🍸”

“Yup!”

She put her phone away. GIRLS NIGHT! She squealed in her head. It had been ages since she had seen her friend Valerie. They used to go to high school together. Now that they were in college, and different colleges to boot, she hadn’t seen her friend for over a year. But now, she happened to be in the same town as Valerie for work and had arranged to meet her best friend. Only a few more hours of this boring meeting and she would be free.

“Kira? You still with us?”

She flushed red and looked up at her boss, “Yes sir.”

“Now, going back to the extrapolations of next year’s profits, you can see that…” She tuned out the meeting and went back to fantasizing about meeting her friend.

Kira looked around in the bar and saw her friend. She had always had beautiful hair. Brown, like her own, but with more of with a golden sheen to it. She was wearing a pretty blue and white stripped dress which helped make her small boobs look bigger. Reaching up her hand, Kira called to her. “Val!”

“Kira!” Valerie got up from her seat at the bar and walked half the distance to give her a hug.

“Omg, it’s been so long since I’ve seen you!”

“I know, right!? I’m so glad you were able to be in town. Come on, let’s get some drinks!”

They both sat down at the bar. The bartender came up to the two.

“Can I get a Vodka Spritz?” Kira asked.

“And a Negroni for me.” Valerie added. “So, what’s new in your life?” This second sentence was to Kira.

“Oh, I got a raise at work, which is why they want me to attend all the boring meetings. But what can I say, the pay is good. What about you?”

“Well work isn’t so good, but I’ve got a new beau now and he’s perfect lol.”

“Ohh, tell me more!” Kira had no luck with the guys lately and wanted all the juicy details.

“After drinks!”

Kira looked up and noticed the bartender was arriving. The spritz tasted wonderful in her mouth, half because she was so happy in that moment.

“I love your outfit. You look so business like, but at the same time very sexy.” Val commented.

Kira hadn’t time from the meeting to go to her hotel and change and came wearing a black open jacket over a white blouse and tight-fitting black pants with black heels.

“Thanks!” Kira responded “I didn’t have time to go to the hotel. I was planning on wearing a black backless dress that is just mmmm.” Putting her hand to her mouth she performed a ‘chef’s kiss’ while murmuring the “mmmm.”

“Oh, I know what you mean, I have a red backless dress that is sexy and divine.”

Kira was tipsy. She lost count of how many drinks she had. Val could hold her liqueur better, but was starting to feel the effects as well. “…and so, he tried to put it in my pussy but missed and I wasn’t ready for it in the ass. I hadn’t relaxed my muscles yet. It was a surprise.”

Val laughed. “I’ve had that before.”
Kira laughed too. “And he had like this weird hair fetish. Wanted to wrap my hair in my hand to give him a ‘hairjob.’ I refused.”

“My boyfriend has a weird fetish too but you know, I kind of think I do too now, ‘cuz I kinda like it.”

“Oh yes, ‘Mr. perfect.’ Tell me more about him.”

“Well, he’s kinda shy and I find that cute. He’s super intelligent. And as a bonus, he’s got a great cock.”

“And a weird fetish.”

“Well… yeah kinda.”

“It’s okay I don’t kink shame, but are you going to tell me what it is?”

She laughed again. “He’s ticklish.”

“And that’s a kink?”

“For him it is… he loves being tickled. It turns him on so much and he’s ticklish everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Even his cock.”
Now it was Kira’s turn to laugh. “Hahaha, you got had me going for a minute there.”

“No, I mean it.”

“You swear?”

“Cross my heart and hope to die.” Valerie put a finger over her heart in a crossing motion.

“A cock, ticklish?” Kira was still skeptical.

“Yeah.”

“Nahhh.”

Valerie was emboldened by the drinks. “I’ll prove it.”

“How? You going to invite me to watch?”

“What, you too nervous I’m going to prove I’m right?”

Kira had a hard time looking in Val’s eyes. Partly because she was embarrassed and partly because she was too drunk. “Hahaha.” She laughed, “You’re going to let me watch you tickle your boyfriend’s little dick.”

“This is going to be great!” Val stood up and grabbed her purse. “Let’s go.” Turning around she added with a wink, “I never said it was little.”

Kira stood up as well. “Wait, you’re not joking?”

“Nope. Come on, Kira. Time’s a wasting.”

“You’re drunk.”

“So are you, sweetheart.”

And she was. Normally Kira would be appalled at watching someone else’s sexual act but right now she was a little turned on by it.

The taxi pulled up to Valerie’s home. Both girls exited giggling. Val shushed Kira and said, “Quiet. Let’s surprise him. Pretend you’re not here…”

Kira nodded and slipped behind a tree. A passerby would think she looked ridiculous with her back up against a tree and arms splayed, but she was too drunk. As she stood there she got lost in her own thoughts, the coherent ones anyway. I can’t believe I’m doing this. I must be drunk, but hey. Maybe he is ticklish and maybe not. Cocks can’t be ticklish she must be in there right now telling him to fake laugh so she can be right. But at least I’ll get to see him naked and maybe they’ll have sex in front of me…

Valerie entered the house and put her keys in the bowl. Her boyfriend Mick was sitting on the couch watching a movie. “Hey Honey.” He turned at looked at her. “A little drunk, are we?”

“So what if I am?” She sidled closer to her man. “It’s made me a little horny. Want me to tie you up?”

“Maybe after my movie Babe.”

Val leaned closer. “That can wait.” She began to kiss him passionately and he kissed her back.

“Oh, well in that case…”

Mick stood up and walked to the room undressing. Valerie followed taking off her dress but leaving on the blue underwear she was wearing. Mick laid out on the bed with his arms and legs spread, and his girlfriend took the fabric cuffs which were attached to the bed and secured them around his wrists and ankles.

“Oop, gotta pee. Be right back babe.”

“You’re just going to leave me tied up like this?” Mick responded.

“Yup. Enjoy”

Mick was excited, she usually wasn’t this into tickling him, but maybe the drinks helped…

Val stood with the door cracked, “Kira!” She whispered loudly.

Kira looked from around the tree and Val motioned her in the house. Trying to run quietly across the lawn she only succeeded in looking silly. She eventually made her way into the house and the door was shut.

Looking Valerie up and down, Kira asked, “Um, do I have to get in just my panties too?”

“No, but it would be hotter if you did!”

Kira reluctantly took off her blazer, blouse, and pants but left her panties, bra, and nylons on. “This good enough?”

“Yeah, come on!” Taking Kira by the hand, Val pulled her towards the bedroom.

Mick watched as Valerie stepped inside, leaving her hand outside the door. What’s with this? He thought. “Got a surprise for me?” He spoke aloud.

“Yeah. Aww is your cock not super hard for me yet? Maybe this will help.” And with that, she pulled Kira inside.

“Babe, what?!” Mick was immediately surprised. Realizing he was tied up naked, he became embarrassed flushing red, and unfortunately whenever he got embarrassed, he got super hard. Not as a kink, it just always happened. She probably thought it was her 36C breasts spilling out of her small white bra that made him spring up. Okay, he had to admit, maybe that was helping.

“Kira didn’t believe you had a ticklish cock. I’m just proving it to her.” Val turned and went to the closet, opening a bag and pulling out different tools, feathers, electric toothbrushes, old make up brushes. “First, a baseline... so she can see how ticklish you are.” Moving over next to Kira, who was standing there hugging herself, she began to rake her nails upwards on his feet, like a reverse waterfall. The reaction was immediate, he exploded with laughter and wiggled in his bonds. “Okay, okay, okay. She’s seen it.”

Kira heard the words “Maybe this will help” before being yanked inside the room. She stared at the naked man lying on the bed, his muscular frame not overloaded with muscles, but enough to know he was strong. He went red and so did his cock as all the blood flowed into it making it stand up and beyond, right next to his stomach. All she could think was, Oh my God, ticklish or not, Val was right, this is the prettiest cock I have ever seen. Shaved fully the balls were average size but the rod that stood up was thick, probably 7 inches, and had a great big vein running up the underside. He was circumcised and the big red head was round and smooth. She felt herself get a little wet. She was still uncomfortable being in the little she was wearing, but maybe this would turn out to be an eventful night.

Valerie moved next to her talking to her beau and suddenly tickled the soles of his big feet. He trashed wildly and said, “Okay, okay, okay, she can see!” And she could see. That reaction was too golden to be faked, he was probably the most ticklish guy she had ever seen… but that was just his feet. “Well okay, but what about his cock?” She inquired.

“Hold up Kira, you can’t rush art.” Valerie replied and calmly walked back over to her bag of tools. “Pick one of these and I’ll show you how well these work.”
Kira had always heard of feathers being the worst tickle tool in existence, if Saturday morning cartoons taught her anything. She saw a great big golden-brown feather and pointed to it. “What about that one?”

“Good choice.” Valerie walked back to the foot of the bed and to the feet of her boyfriend. Slowly drawing the feather up and down his soles, she said “Cootchie cootchie coo.”

Mick’s reaction was again instead laughter, but less brash than what he had just laughed before. His foot trembled and unable to get away all he could do was reflexively curl his toes.

Valerie didn’t seem to like that. “Oh no, big boy, give me those little toesies.” Using one hand she pulled his toes back and with the feather in the other began to run it side to side under his toes. “This is where the feather really pulls its weight.” After sawing under his toes for a bit she began to put the feather between them and pulling it in and out.

“Hhahahaha nooo, not my toes! Stop! Stop!” He screamed, but Valerie didn’t listen to him. She continued unperturbed.

Kira was about to say something about stopping when she noticed his cock had gotten redder and was rock hard. He’s enjoying this, the little liar! Big, she amended, definitely a big liar with her eyes glued to his cock.

“Liking what you see?”

Val had caught her staring. She flushed crimson in embarrassment. “I’m sorry.” She said, and looked up at the ceiling, where a mirror was hung over the bed, making her look at his cock anyway. Wow, they’re kinky, she thought.

“Don’t be. I invited you to watch, remember? Now come here.”

Kira obediently went to her side. Val had stopped tickling giving Mick a little breather. She held the feather out to Kira. “Come on, take it.”

Kira immediately put her hands behind her back. “Oh no, I can’t this is your guys’ thing.”

“No, just take it. I want you to hold it while I tickle somewhere else.”

“Okay, if I’m just holding it.”

She watched as Valerie climbed up on the bed and straddled Mick’s waist, her panties on his cock. She slowly reached up and began to tickle his exposed armpits sending him flailing around yet again. Only this time her weight was on him and he mostly just bucked. She clamped her legs around his waist and rode him, his cock gliding back and forth on her silk panties.

“Nooohehehehehhahahahaha!” He laughed, and Kira chuckled at his predicament.

He must be so horny with that, but being tickled at the same time? He’s probably too distracted to enjoy it.

She was a little wrong as she found out because he started to moan a little.

“He’s enjoying it too much!” Val said. “Tickle his feet with that feather!”

“Uhhh” Kira managed to respond.

“In his toes, like I showed you!”

Kira was a little stunned by all that was happening, and she was still a little drunk. She figured she might as well go for it. She grabbed ahold of his foot and began to saw the feather between his toes. He laughed louder. This went on for a while and she began to have fun trying to corral his twisting foot to keep tickling in the same place. She lost track of time until Val said, “All right, that’s enough.” Kira looked up and she had stopped tickling. As soon as Kira stopped, and Mick lay there panting, Valerie kissed him deeply. “Now you get to see what you came to see.”

Val climbed off the bed and took the feather from her. “Watch closely.” She said, and grabbed ahold of the base of Mick’s member. Slowly moving the edge of the feather towards his cock, Kira could see Mick trying to pull away from that feather, but his cock had nowhere to go. Valerie started to swish the feather up and down in midair, even before touching, but eventually made contact.

“Hahhahaa!” He began to laugh as before and Kira realized he was either a very good actor, or in fact she was wrong. She sat on the edge of the bed stunned.

“Wait, wait, wait,” Kira said, “We need to do more tests.”

“What tests?” Val paused in her tickling.

“Just something so I know the laughs aren’t fake… ooh I know! Mick, close your eyes.”
He was still laughing a bit while trying to breathe. “Why?”

“Just do it. Okay now Val you stay there and ill get the feet here with another feather and we’ll not tell him which one we are going to tickle.”

“Okay, I see where this is going.” Val said. “Just close your eyes babe.”

He did so and Kira pointed towards the feet with the feather she had picked up. Val nodded. Kira quickly moved the feather up and down Mick’s sensitive sole. He laughed with his whole body.

“Yeeeahhahahaha”

She stopped tickling. Val pointed to his dick, and Kira shook her head, instead pointing to his other foot. She tickled the toes with the feather tip.

“Noooahahahha!” Mick tried to kick but couldn’t.

Kira brushed the feather all the way down his foot and back up again. Mick continued to laugh but he couldn’t squirm away. Kira stopped tickling and looked at Val. She pointed to his cock and Kira nodded, but held up a finger telling her to wait

After about 30 seconds, Mick became nervous, his head moving from side to side trying to hear them. “Uh, girls?”

The feather flicked over the head of his cock, and the laugh came issuing forth.

“Hehehhehehehayahahahah!”

“Damn! He really is ticklish there! That’s so weird!” Kira blurted out.

“Weird? Maybe, but I love it because its fun and it really gets him going.” Val responded.

Kira had been focused on the tickling, but now noticed that Mick’s cock was redder than before.

“Plus,” Mick shyly admitted, “Having two girls tickle me is pretty hot.”

“Oh really?” Val drawled. “Is it because she’s cuter than me?”

“No, of course not babe!”

Kira gave him points for being true but felt a slight pang anyway, which surprised her.

“But she’s got bigger boobs than me.” Val continue. “I know you like that more. Admit it.”

“No, seriously babe, yours are the cutest.”

“I think you’re lying.” Val retorted and jumped on his chest facing his feet. She started tickling the hollow of his hips.

Mick bucked around wildly as much as he could being tied up and having a tiny person on him. “Nooooo!” He howled before breaking into loud laughs.

“Admit it! Tell the truth!” Val cried as she expertly kept atop him, tickling all the while.

Kira watched, mesmerized, or maybe that was the drinks getting to her. She shook her head.

“I’ll make Kira tickle your feet until you tell the truth!”

Mick was losing breath but managed to say “No, babe yours are the perfect size!” between laughs.

“Kira, he’s lying! Get his feet!”

Kira did as she was told, going back over to the feet. “With a feather?” She asked.

“Not this time, grab my hairbrush off the nightstand.”

“Noohahaha!” Mick yelled, “Yours are better! Yours are, just don’t use the hairbrush!”

“I think he’s talking to you, Kira!”

“No, Val’s. Val’s!”

“Op, lying again. Go for it Kira!”

Kira picked up the hairbrush off the nightstand. “What if he’s telling the truth?”

“Tickle him and we’ll see. He’ll confess.”

Kira pulled the hairbrush to his foot and started scrubbing with it.

“Bahahaha noo!” Mick yelled with tears leaking from laughing so much. “Please Val stahahahahap! I love you. I love YOU!”

“You can still love me and love her boobs more… get the other foot Kira!”

Kira scrubbed away at one foot and then the next while Val keep tickling his hips and balls. After a little while, Mick broke.

“Okay okay okay okay! Just stoppp and ilhahah tell you!”

Kira looked up and Val nodded, pulling her hands away from his waist. Kira stood there with the brush in hand curious.

“Hahah haha ahhh…” Mick kept laughing after it stopped. “Okay I love Kira’s boobs more than yours Val. I’m sorry.”

Val twisted around on his stomach until she was facing him. “Aww, don’t be sorry lover boy, I love Kira’s more than my own too.”

Kira went bright red. She knew most men liked bigger boobs, and Val only had 32B, but to hear that Val liked hers was embarrassing.

“Let’s give him a reward for telling the truth huh? Show us your boobs. Take off the bra.”

“Ummm, I don’t know…”

“If you do it, I’ll let you feel his cock. I know you want too.”

Kira’s wet patch reminder her of how turned on she was now, it was certainly wetter than before. She glanced at Val’s panties and saw wet there too. What the hell, she thought and said “Okay, but I’m not going to be the only one exposing myself. You got to take off your panties.”

“Ha! Deal. You go first tho.”

Kira reached around and undid her strap, letting the bra fall to the floor. Her confined boobs were grateful for the release, and her long nipples had time to grow diamond hard.

“Damn.” Mick spoke again, the first time since getting his breath back.

Kira noticed his eyes glued to her chest, and also noticed the shrinking dick become full again. She felt a stirring in her loins.

“Good. My turn, but first…” Val left the sentence hanging as she walked toward Kira, picking her bra off the floor. Turning she walked back to the head of the bed, and put one side of it over Mick’s face. Kira noticed his deep breath, taking in her scent. Then Val in a graceful moved swooped her panties off and stood up naked, showing off her smooth engorged lips, the clit just barely showing.

It was Kira’s turn to be jealous. Sure, she had bigger boobs, but Val had a much nicer looking vagina. Her inner lips had always spilled out, and not even symmetrically.
Val pulled off the bra and walked back to Kira, standing side by side with one hand around Kira’s belly “Take a good look Mick, so you can always imagine my boobs to be like hers.”

Mick obeyed, his hungry eyes taking them both in.

“You know,” Val continued drawing the words out, “Mick has always tried to tickle me too, but I’m just not that ticklish…”

Kira looked at Val, wondering where she was going with this, when all of a sudden she felt a soft thing brush her nipple, causing her to giggle and jump. When did she pick up that feather?!

“Ooh, look babe, she’s ticklish too!”

“Ohhhh no,” Kira said, backing away, waving her hands in front of herself for protection.

“Oh yes!” Val darted in and she was fast, getting under Kira’s arms in a heartbeat and then tickling the sides of her boobs.

“Hahahahaha stop, stop, this isn’t what I agreed to!” Kira wasn’t sure if the tickling weakened her, or if Val had always been surprising strong for her size, but Val was deftly maneuvering her back to the bed, where she fell backwards, landing between Mick’s legs. She could feel his balls on the top of her head.

Val quickly took Kira’s arms and placed them under Mick’s legs, his weight trapping them.

“No!” All Kira could see was Val leaning over her, her small boobs very perky, until Val pulled back, giving her a view of that mirror.

“Oh come on Kira, you’ll just be turning Mick on more, just endure it for a little while.” Val said before digging into her ribs and sides
“Hehehehehahahaha! Kira squealed and shut her eyes closed, hoping that not seeing would make her less reactive.

“Hahhahahaha!”

Wait, that wasn’t her laugh. She opened her eyes again and could see in the mirror that her flailing head was causing her hair to tickle Mick’s balls. She felt herself getting wetter. Why is that so hot? she wondered. But it was hard to concentrate. Val’s nails expertly tickled her upperbody, even her nipple could be tickled by a single nail. Kira could feel when it changed up, nails and a feather going over her breasts.

After minutes of her and Mick writhing on the bed together just from one little girl tickling them both sexually, though Mick indirectly, she let out a small moan.

“I wondered when you were going to get there.” Val piped up, her voice being a distinct change from their merging laughter.

Oh my fucking God, Kira thought, I’m more horny than I’ve ever been. This thought was more coherent than the last few minutes, and she realized that Val had stopped tickling. Suddenly fresh air hit her swollen clit and she also realized that Val was taking off her panties. A soft cloth began cleaning up her wetness. “What are you doing?” she asked.

“I don’t want your sweet juices to get in the way of what’s coming next.” came Val’s reply.

The feather that had been tirelessly working on her hard nipple before was now gliding up the inside of her hips. Giggles issued forth from Kira, but not the strong laughs that had been plaguing her before. The feather went up to her bellybutton where it circled and circled, slowly going lower and lower. Kira knew what was coming, and she was both dreading it and wanting it at the same time. Sure, she could pull her arms out from under Mick’s legs at this point, but she discovered she didn’t want to.
The feather hit her clit and it was electric, a hard moan hit her. At least it wasn’t ticklish, she thought, but she was a little wrong. As the feather went up and down on her aroused jewel, she noticed she did giggle a little, but mostly she moaned.

“Oh fuck” Mick said and she looked up into the mirror again, locking her eyes into his as his gf pleasured her clit. Her moans built but she never took her eyes off of Mick’s, who held her gaze. Finally, the sweet release came.

“OOOHHHHHHH” she moaned and her body shook from the orgasm. She sagged into the bed closing her eyes and noticed that her back had been arched. “Wow.”

“Did you know that orgasm makes your more ticklish?” Val ‘innocently’ inquired.

Kira’s eyes shot back open. “What?”

Val grabbed her legs and threw her over her head on top of Mick. While struggling to free her arms now, she felt Val take her ankles and begin tying them together with a soft silk something. Looking back she thought it was probably one of Mick’s suit ties. “No!” she cried and began to kick her nyloned feet, forgetting about her arms entirely.

“Hold still!” Vals arm wrapped around her two legs bringing her ankles together. She was strong. The tie cinched them shut. Nails skittered over her soles, and Kira burst out laughing. They were sooo ticklish! “Just checking.” Val said.

“Please don’t, I’m so ticklish there.”

“We’ll, lets see what Mick thinks, after all, you were torturing him like 10 minutes ago."

I was tickled for 10 minutes? She thought, but what she said was, “Only because you told me too!”

“You still liked it!” Val retorted.

“If you do let her tickle you, I’ll let you touch my cock, if that’s what you want.” Mick chimed in.

I am horny still, and he does have a beautiful cock… but her thoughts were interrupted by Val. “Ooh that’s a good idea. How about both at once?” Suddenly she felt a shove on her ass and her body moved until her head and arms were hanging off the bed.

“Wait a second, I didn’t agree yet!”

“Were you going to refuse?” Val answered just a little mockingly.

“Well, no…” Kira said, growing red from embarrassment. It was her best friend’s man after all!

“Good!” Val said, very chipper. “Then let’s begin!”

Kira felt as her feet were lifted up and something warm was placed between them. My feet are tied around his cock! This isn’t what I meant when I said I wanted to touch it!

Just then, the onslaught began. Nails skittered again over her nyloned soles, which jerked Mick while she flailed her feet.

“Mmm” he moaned, but that broke into laughter as Val’s talented fingers moved over his cock and balls just as much as her feet.

Kira was laughing hard. She had never felt anything like this before, but her previous orgasm and the nylons just made her feel more ticklish. Squeals were also part of her vocalizations. “Eeeeeeeheheheheh nooo not my feehehhehehet!” This continued for a while until only silent laughter was coming out of her throat.

Mick moaned as he laughed, his precum getting her nylons soaked. Val stopped her onslaught, and Mick and Kira got their breaths back, though Mick didn’t exactly want that. “Why would you stop there babe?! I was about to cum!”

“I know, and that’s why I had to stop.” Val replied cheekily.

Mick groaned in agony.

Kira was just panting, not wanting to say anything, but she could feel the wet spot she was making on the bed. Its because I’m drunk, she thought, I always get more horny when drunk, not the tickling… right? She could feel her ankles being untied, and was relieved that was over.

Val had a different idea. After she took the tie off of Kira’s legs, she began to pull the wet nylons off. Kira didn’t mind, but when the tie went back on after her feet were bare, she knew something was up. Her feet were moved off of Mick’s cock, and put up in the air where Val sat on Mick’s legs and held Kira’ close to her chest. The hairbrush hit them already moving fast.

“Whahahahahhahahahat!” Kira screamed. “Nohehehehehehe!” She tried to kick her legs, but Val was holding them against her small boobs, her tiny nipples hard against the skin. Val didn’t seem to care.

Kira went crazy, she couldn’t tell how long she was tickled. Was it only a minute or 3 hours? But finally Val said something. “I’ll stop if you promise to give Mick whatever he wants.”

“Yeehehehehehehes anyythhhinng!” Kira managed to choke out.

The tickling ceased, and Kira was once again out of breath.

“So what do you want Mick? You want her to ride your face while I ride your cock and we kiss?”

“Haha, that’s so cliché.” Mick answered. “I mean, its hot but I want something else. I don’t want another footjob exactly, but I want you to grind my dick while kira has her soles around it and a feather tickles both her feet and me.”

“Hmmmm… okay.” Val turned to Kira, prepare for more tickles sweetie."

“Ohhh,” Kira said, “I did say anything, I guess.”

“I’ll sweeten the deal.” At that, Val got off the bed and opened a drawer in her nightstand. Inside it were a few different sex toys. Taking one out, she covered it with lube and handed it to Kira, who was now turned over on the bed. “You can wear this while you get tickled, okay?”

Kira burned with desire for another orgasm. Taking it, she inserted it in her wet pussy, enjoying the thickness of the thing as it went inside. “How do I turn it on?” she inquired.

“Oh, you don’t. Mick does.” Val went and uncuffed his hands. He massaged his wrists.

“Can you hand me my phone babe? Its in my pants I left on the living room floor.”

Val moved to the door, “Of course.”

When she left, Mick turned to Kira. “Kiss me.”
“What? But Val…”

“Just once, before she comes back. Please, you’ve already had your feet around my dick, how is this any worse?”

“Fine, but just a quick one.”

She straddled his chest awkwardly because her feet were still tied, and leaned in. Mick grabbed her and swiftly brought her close, kissing her passionately.
She returned the kiss, and sat quickly back when she heard Val return. Mick managed to look embarrassed at least…but not quite guilty.

“You guys ready?” Val said.

Kira quickly got into position as Val handed Mick his phone. “Wait, I forgot you were going to have Mick turn this thing on.” She started to get up again.

“Don’t worry about it.” Mick said, and pressed a button on his phone.

Kira felt the vibrator suddenly turn on inside her very powerfully, and then turned to what she assumed was the lowest setting. She let out a moan.

“Mick will control you as I tickle you. Get ready to cum again.”

Kira decided she could endure the tickling for this. She could hear Val mounting Mick again, and felt her take her feet and position them. Her toes were forced to be curled as they sat against Val’s pelvis. The tickling began.

Mick began moaning and bucking while he laughed from the feather swirled around his very hot cock, but the feathers didn’t stay there, they dipped and tickled Kira’s feet too, forcing her to giggle.

Slowly, as her giggling continued, Mick began to bring the intensity of the vibrator up. Val seemed to know when this happened as the feather tickles also got faster and faster. Kira began to switch between moans and giggles, while Mick started to moan more.

She knew it was on high again when she started to grind the vibrator into the bed, but something was different, the feather had stopped. What came next surprised Kira very much:

“Please keep tickling me, I need it!” What surprised her was that those weren’t Micks words, they were her own! She wanted to feel those tickles as she came! Val obliged, as not one but two feathers tickled her toes and soles as she moaned and grinded.

“Hehehehehehuuuuuhhhhh!” She orgasmed again, but keep grinding. One wave after another came as she was being tickled to cum. Finally, they stopped, but Mick didn’t.

Pushing Val off of him, he untied Kira’s feet, flipped her over and pulled her towards her, reaching down and taking the vibrator out. Kira, for her part, reached up and grabbed Micks cock and guided into her soaking wet pussy. Mick leaned down and kissed her passionately.

Val stood up from the floor. With a strange smile on her face, she slowly retrieved the vibrator from where Mick had dropped it and walked to a chair nearby, sucking Kira’s juices off of it. Moving the chair around so she could see better, she put the vibrator in her own wet pussy and watched as Mick pulled Kira’s feet up to suck and tickle them as he pounded her hard.

She was happy she could give Mick what he had always wanted, a ticklish girl who would tickle him too. And she had finally fulfilled her own fantasy of making her childhood friend cum over and over.

As they forgot about her, she began to build up to her own orgasm, using the feather on her nipples. It didn’t tickle her, but she was tickled pink that everything was right now.

Good story, and pretty hot too. I enjoyed the reluctance that Kira shows through the story, but how she eventually accepts and gives in to her arousal. Hot and still believable.

I loved this story, thank you!

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back