• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kirsten gets tickled coming soon to you!

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Kirsten's Ticklish Fantasies is the name of the first collaborative effort of MAGIC TOUCH PRODUCTIONS and KITTLETOWN VIDEO.

It is currently in the final editing process and will be available via clips very soon.

Jeff and I are very excited about this. In all the years we have known each other, this is the first time we actually collaborated on the conception and filming of a tickling video.

Unlike my first video, which I teased you with, and only a few people actually got to see, this one is complete (except for the final edit).

You can currently see a clip of it on my website. While you're there, read a story or two. Maybe you'll see something you haven't seen in a while.

Kirsten's Ticklish Fantasies

Max's Story Archive

Max :firedevil

This is great! I am so excited about this clip. I hope you have the clips available as downloadable clips on a website like ticklingvideos.net (Jeff's website). Can't wait to see it.

Max, can you give us an update on how things are going with this video? Is the final edit done yet? When do you think it will come out?
thanks

Coming This Summer?

That's what I put at the end of my preview clip.

Well Summer has come and gone along with Autumn, but, by gum, we still have Winter.

Seriously Folks.

You have to tip your hat to all the video producers who do exact that. Produce. While KIRSTEN'S TICKLISH FANTASIES was "in the can" a while ago, I had to juggle a very busy Vanilla life with a not as busy social life AND devote the hours it took me to edit this movie. I am not as saavy as I would liketo be ("but I'm trying Rico, I'm trying real hard...") with software editing and this video is edited up the wazoo. I wanted to produce something that was a little different. I'm weird like that.

It WILL be released very soon. There is but 1 thing that needs to be ironed out and then it will be available for downloading.

What I CAN tell you is that Jeff, our fearless leader, has never been more ruthless, exhibiting his "darker side". When it was all over, Kirsten couldn't wait to get out of her bondage and put some distance between her sweaty body and Jeff's torturous fingers.

"Get me out of these!" She said.

Kirsten is a sweet, beautiful girl. Many of you got to see her a couple of NESTs ago. I brought her for Lee and I to do a short demo with her.

She's the kind of girl you want to prtoect and hug and say, "Are you alright?"

Her on-camera demeanor is so shy, you sometimes have to listen real hard to hear. But laughter is a universal language. Jeff illicits that out of this sweet girl with dangerous proficiency.

So sit tight and have a little faith. The video is completed and just about ready for consumption.

Max

Seriously cant wait ^^ never bought a tickle vid before, this one is gunna be my first because it just looks so damn good. Prettiest, most genuine 'lee ive ever seen. and if the preview is anything to go by, well executed and editted too. thank god you didnt give up on it max

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back