• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kitsune

N/A

TMF Expert
Does anyone here share my obsession with the "kitsune" in Japanese folklore? I had PM'ed Suzumiya Harumi about this, but she seems to have disappeared after the site meltdown. My fantasy: the kitsune, richly robed in finest silk, invites the wayfaring stranger into her luxurious palace. Accepting the invitation, the stranger eventually realizes that he is stuck underground, dressed in rags, being tickled by a fox tail.

meaby u could ecplain the term a little more, i've heard bout it but i don't know what it is , probably along 80% of the forums members

Those who share my obsession already know. For the others, the kitsune is a supernatural fox spirit, sometimes taking the form of a fox and sometimes of a woman. They are famous for seducing men, often in the guise of the man's lover. You can always tell a kitsune: when they write kanji (characters) the text is mirrored.

Supernatural animal spirit that takes form of either a fox or woman and seduces men...

Would explain why they're so damn popular with the furries...

Does anyone here share my obsession with the "kitsune" in Japanese folklore? I had PM'ed Suzumiya Harumi about this, but she seems to have disappeared after the site meltdown. My fantasy: the kitsune, richly robed in finest silk, invites the wayfaring stranger into her luxurious palace. Accepting the invitation, the stranger eventually realizes that he is stuck underground, dressed in rags, being tickled by a fox tail.
I do enjoy hearing about the kitsune.

I don't know much about the kistune, but I love foxes as animals and I love supernatural stuff, so this sounds reet up my alley. Kit-curious, perhaps? :p

Not just furries, or furry fans, but anyone who's got a thing for Fara or Krystal from Starfox (myself included - this makes me a furry...?) could see the allure of Kitsune I think. I wonder if those sexy little were-vixens from Jade Empire (an AWESOME game in its own respect) were ticklish on their feet? Paws?

So...yup, Kitsune fan here too. :)

You like Krystal tickles or you like Krystal tickles?

But to answer your question; Probably.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back