• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KITTLETOWN THREE /Chapter 11 Part 1

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN THREE (part one)
by Max Speer

CHAPTER ELEVEN
Barbara, Pam, Sandra

"That is incredible," Barbara said as the three sat around her kitchen table, drinking coffee. "You, in the Big Contest. I'm so honored to have my friend as a contestant. You must be flattered, Sandra."
"Oh, I am," said the red-haired beauty.
"I mean, you just arrived here and look at how far you've come. I'm envious. Wow!" Barbara gave Pam a wink and a smile.
"She's just a ticklish little girl," Pam said in a baby voice wriggling a single finger on the outer edge of Sandra's bare underarm.
"Aaaiii yi yiii!" Sandra said pulling away and giggling but trying not to spill her coffee.
Barbara and her sister, Pam giggled like school girls as they sipped.
"And you," Barbara continued. "My little sister, Mistress of Ceremonies. I am so proud!"
"Thanks," Pam said with mock-embarrassment.
"The two of you have done so much in such a little period of time. You should both be very proud."
"We are," Pam said. "No how about some more coffee."

The Formula works in a very subtle way. The main compound stays in the brain and the nervous system indefinitely. It accumulates, like lead, and acts on the individual slowly. The more ingested, the more intense the reaction. However, the time it takes to act is the same.
The caffeine in the coffee, however, accelerates the effects.

Barbara was feeling the Tingle again. It seemed that any time she saw anyone being tickled lately, she felt strong sexual feelings.
Furthermore, whenever she, herself was tickled, the feelings became almost uncontrollable.

An example of this happened just the other day. Barbara was home and feeling bored. She turned on Kittletown Cable to see what they were playing. A cartoon that is produced right in town was on. It was a girl's show called Trixie Trix. The cartoon was about a beautiful blonde teenaged girl named Trixie that always seemed to get into trouble. Inevitably, Trixie would get caught, either by her teacher, principal, parents, store owner, or just about anybody. When that happened, Trixie would be tied to the Tickling Machine and tickled into hysterics. The Tickling Machine in the cartoon though, was a wacky sort of chair with gloved hands holding lots of feathers. The feathers would tickle her underarms, neck, bare midriff and feet until she laughed and begged, saying that she was sorry and that it would never happen again.
Barbara found herself getting so turned on that she was positively wet with excitement. When the show was over she watched the closing credits. The credits stated that the laughing sequences were taken from actual Tickling Machine sessions with some of their girls.
She thought about when she was on the Tickling Machine and it made her even more excited.

Then a commercial came on the screen that shocked her so that her mouth hung open. It was for a new game like Pin the Tail on the Donkey. But instead of a donkey tail there was a feather. And instead of a donkey, there was a large cartoon picture of a little girl in pigtails laughing. Wearing a sleeveless pinafore dress, she was posed with her arms out to the sides, her little underarms exposed for easy 'feathering'; her feet, one bare, the other with a thin, white sock, were extended in front of her.
The narrative, along with the sounds of children laughing and trying to 'pin' this feather on the little girl's armpits, neck and feet, was a giggling woman describing the hours of fun you can have trying to tickle the little girl at your party. Sounds of a little girl giggling came up from the tv.
Barbara didn't know whether to be appalled or laugh. Kittletown continually shocked and stimulated her.
Lost in thought, she didn't hear the door open and close.
Buddy walked in, also lost in thought. Miss Sherman had been acting out the story of Kittyhawk. She had been demonstrating the size of the Wright Brothers' plane and lifting her arms up over her head for extended periods of time. The sight of Miss Sherman's smooth, ticklish underarms created an endless stream of fantasies where he had her tied to the plane with her arms over her head. He tickled her underarms as she pleaded for release, laughing and screaming.
As he walked in his front door he saw his mother watching the tv, sitting on the arm of the couch. She seemed to be mesmerized and didn't hear him walk in.
Suddenly, she lifted her arms up to adjust the rubberband holding her long, brown hair in a ponytail. Buddy saw her very smooth underarm and thought about Miss Sherman. He had been dying to tickle someone all day. He also noticed the commercial for Pin the Feather on the Girl and heard her giggling.
Excitedly, Buddy stepped lightly towards Barbara staring at her arm; watching the muscles flex and unflex as she unconsciously adjusted her rubberband. She did not hear him approach. He reached his fingers up and quickly stroked the smooth skin of his mother's outstretched armpit.
Barbara was lost in thought about the minds that created that kids' game. She played with her rubberband as she is wont to do when she feels nervous. Suddenly, the feeling of something tickling her right underarm shot through her. She screamed and fell backward on the couch.
Buddy jumped out of the way as he saw his mother fall.
When Barbara realized that it was her son she was relieved.
"Tickle me, will you?" she said with mock anger. "I'll get you for that!" She reached for him with wriggling fingers and grabbed his sides, holding him like she was some sort of monster, trying to lift him off the ground.
He laughed and grabbed her hands, but when he saw her armpits revealed when she held him he knew that he had found a more potent counter-attack. Buddy slipped his fingers into the pronounced hollows of Barbara's armpits and tickled. Barbara let go and jerked back, screaming in laughter.
"No no noooooo!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha hee hee hee hee !!!!! she giggled, but Buddy followed her down as she fell against the couch, managing to keep his fingers in her underarms.
Barbara was hysterical and fought to get her tickling son loose. He was in heaven, tickling two very soft and sensitive armpits. After all the fantasizing of the day this was a welcome relief.
Barbara was not in a position to analyze, though. She was desperate to pry her son's fingers out of her highly ticklish armpits. She kicked and squirmed, squealing in laughter, growing weaker every second.
Finally, she was able to twist away and stand up. She took a long sigh and brushed her hair with her hands. Buddy saw her arms raised and reached up to tickle her again but she threw her hands down in time and swatted his hands away.
"Never you mind," Barbara said trying to catch her breath. "Get outa here and do your homework or something."
"I don't have any homework."
"I don't care what you do." she said with mock anger, "Just get out of my sight."
Buddy got up and walked confidently to his room, repeating in a teasing song, "Mommy is ticklish, Mommy is ticklish."
The teasing sing-song echoed in Barbara's head. Just hearing that she is ticklish made her feel horny. For some reason, it was almost as if he said "Mommy is beautiful". Being ticklish was like an 'honor'. She decided that it was time to go out on the town with her sister and Sandra; perhaps to Feathers, the nightclub.

"Pam," Barbara said as the memory of Buddy faded from her head. "Do you go to Feathers very often?"
"Feathers? What's that?" asked Sandra.
"Never," Pam said. Sandra and I are Gregory's Girls. We're desirables." The two girls giggled.
"You mean the last time you went was when we went together?" Barbara asked.
"What's Feathers?" Sandra insisted.
"It's a real cool club, "Pam said, "But the guys tickle you like crazy. There's this dance floor, right? And, like, shackles come down from the ceiling. These guys picked up Barb and I and put these shackles on us. I have never been more tickled than that night. Remember later, Barb, when they put us on the Tickling Machine?"
"Oh yes I do," Barbara said recalling the experience as if it were yesterday.
"So that's when you were on the Tickling Machine before me?" Pam said putting together the puzzle between that conversation and bits and pieces of past conversations.
Barbara was remembering how tipsy she felt that night, as if she were drugged; then how she was put into the Chair and strapped in. Just thinking about the probes tickling her began to excite her, and she found herself staring at Sandra's bare arms as the red head spoke.

Thanks for your recent comments about KITTLETOWN. I'm glad that they are still being read by new people.

Unfortunately, since these books were written over 10 years ago, the requests that you posted will probably never happen unless I continue writing my unfinished 4th novel. As for the activities you requested, the books are chockful of scenes like you mentioned so keep reading.

Thanks again.

Max

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back