• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Klara's nightmare FF/F tickling part 2

kalle

Klara now lay completely stretched out on the white carpet in the girls' common living room. Still wearing his white tank top and blue, thin pajama pants. Josefin straddle sit over her hips in her hotpants, swaying a little as she sat down just below the edge of Klara's pants. Moa lay next to her on the side and smiled, as she fantasized about a situation like this anyway since she first found out how ticklish Klara was. "No, you can not do this to me! I'm really tickled, I'm going to die. Let me go now girls! ” Klara began to panic a little over the situation. Terrified to endure the tickling fingers of his best friends over his body, without being able to do anything to defend herself. The feeling was unbearable, but still she could not deny the tension and the expectation that grew within her. "I know, I'm picking up the camera so I can take some fun pictures. So we can see them together at a party when we are very drunk. ” Moa ran off to her and Klara's room and returned a few seconds later with a system camera, which she placed on the coffee table. She also had her make-up bag with her. "I brought some fun stuff too, who knows how much fun we can have with all the stuff in this." She then lay down on the floor again next to the others. Josefin lowered her fingers to Klara's waist and slowly began to pull up her tank top so that her smooth, tanned belly was fully visible. Her navel was now completely bare, along with all the ribs and sides of her narrow waist. Klara breathed heavily, did not understand that what was happening was true. Josefin put her fingertips down against the soft, thin skin that covered Klara's ribs just below her breasts, where the linen was now commissioned. Josefin giggled a little, swayed deeply with her back and slowly pulled her fingertips down over Klara's stomach. Meanwhile, she made small, tiny spider movements with her fingers just so lightly that she just touched the smooth skin. Moa's eyes shone as she lay watching. Klara went into a shocked state. Her nerve endings exploded at the slightest touch of her sensitive stomach. She gasped and choked on a laugh. "Pl Pl pl pleeeasse girl, you must not tickle me. This is torture. Please. " Josefin and Moa laughed a little at each other before Moa answered. “Oh no sweetie, we have barely started yet. But don't worry, we've been up all night. ”

Klara tried to pull her arms down but was immediately stopped by the soft handcuffs that were fastened around the heavy sofa's front, left leg. Panic began to set in. She could not understand what was happening. Her two best friends had her tied up and helpless, fully aware of her fear of being tickled. Josefin sat cross-legged over her curvy but narrow hips and held her down with her weight. Josefin liked the feeling of power it gave her to have such control over her friend's situation, and above all over her fine, extremely ticklish body. She lowered her fingertips again against Klara's skin, this time high up on the sides just below the armpits, and began with quick movements to tickle down the sides of her stomach. Now it was black before Klara's eyes, she burst out in hysterical giggles. "Noooohohohohoho, aahahahihihiiiiiiiiii please stop aaaaa!" Josefin just smiled and continued with the same method, quick tickling fingertips up and down the sides of her stomach. She stopped for a few extra seconds right where the waist takes a curve inwards, and searched with her fingers a little back towards her back. The effect was clear on Klara who began to push her hips up in an attempt to meander and get away, at the same time as she screamed with laughter and begged Josefin to stop tickling her. Moa had meanwhile taken out the camera and was kneeling on Klara's right side, swaying so that her green linen went up a bit above the edge of her black panties, and photographing Josefin while she tormented their roommate. She felt an exciting feeling in her body that she had never felt before, not sure if it was the situation or the fact that her friends looked extremely sexy through the camera lens.

Part 3 coming soon!!!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back