• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Knismolagniac symbol???

Cavum

Verified
Well...there is a BDSM symbol...
180px-BDSM_logo.svg.png

there is a "leather pride" symbol (a symbol for the BDSM and fetish subculture.)
300px-Leather%2C_Latex%2C_and_BDSM_pride.svg.png

And there is more symbols/flags for fetishes etc etc....

Does it excist a Knismolagniac symbol?
(Knismolagniac is the official word for tickle fetishist)

Would be awesome to have a own symbol :)

I think that would be great. Imagine being able to easily identify others with our fetish without having to ask. lol

This idea crops up every year, and nothing ever comes of it.

ALTHOUGH, it would be super fucking cool if we could get something going. I mean, if the TMF (and TT, I suppose) isn't the ultimate authority on tickling community, what the hell is?

Cavum - quick question, is knismolagniac the technical term for a tickling fetish in general, or just for being tickled?

Yeah world be awesome!!

knismolagnia:
Sexual arousal and erotic gratification derived from tickling or being tickled.
ETYMOLOGY: From knismos, a tickling , and lagneia, lust .

Yeah world be awesome!!

knismolagnia:
Sexual arousal and erotic gratification derived from tickling or being tickled.
ETYMOLOGY: From knismos, a tickling , and lagneia, lust .

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

re: the symbol.

Let's do it. We should petition the admins of TT and the TMF to endorse an "official" symbol. We're the largest communities of tickling, we have the right to establish a symbol. If we can get the people who run the forums (Jeff, Myriads, whomever runs TT) to endorse this publicly, we can totally legitimize the endeavor, and earn ourselves a goddamn symbol.

I suppose we'd need some kind of massive vote and contest just to make sure the symbol is as representative as possible...

It would be good to have this!

I want a tattoo about tickling and this would be the perfect thing, goota make sure its simple and looks good tho.

We'd need an epic contest, with like, a run-off system. Multiple votes. It would need to be organized and on a pretty big scale. Nothing ad-hoc.

It could totally be done.

I'm sure it will be brought to Jeffs attention he reads all the threads lol.

It should I think be a symbol that would not be recognized by just anyone. In other words something that does not alert everyone that your into tickling

Of course. A big grinning, sweating guy holding a feather, for example, is a little too overt. ;)

Dya think its too obscure to simpy have a K of some sort, or should we literally make up a symbol that means what we say it means? cause then it could be literally ANYthing

Dya think its too obscure to simpy have a K of some sort, or should we literally make up a symbol that means what we say it means? cause then it could be literally ANYthing

I think the second option is more fun.

Besides, emblems and designs aren't completely random, symbols have certain codes and logic to them.

thats the point it could mean anything but anyone with the fetish would recognize it

right ok, so explain for everyone the BDSM symbol in code, the more everyone understands about how this works the better.

What sort of things would be involved in a Knismolagnia code? would have to be things that applied to everyone whos shares it. for example you couldnt have anythign that symbolises feet really, cause some poeple dont involve them in theyre Knismolagnia fun

I have absolutely no idea what the logic is behind the BDSM symbol, but I'm sure there is one. :D

Though it reminds me of the yin yang, which says a lot about the philosophy of Daoism. It's not just two random swirls, it represents stark contrast between light and dark, but at the same time, they're mixing together. The idea being that the universe is comprised of opposing elements, but still, they coexist and can't be without their opposite.

Whoever proposes a symbol will have to justify it in the same kind of way.

I have absolutely no idea what the logic is behind the BDSM symbol, but I'm sure there is one. :D

Though it reminds me of the yin yang, which says a lot about the philosophy of Daoism. It's not just two random swirls, it represents stark contrast between light and dark, but at the same time, they're mixing together. The idea being that the universe is comprised of opposing elements, but still, they coexist and can't be without their opposite.

Whoever proposes a symbol will have to justify it in the same kind of way.

Thats sounds spot on!

So how would you describe ticklign in that mannor and maybe perhaps work backwards towards the symbol...?

Thats sounds spot on!

So how would you describe ticklign in that mannor and maybe perhaps work backwards towards the symbol...?

I'm definitely willing to get my creative juices flowing and come up with something...

but I have a midterm in two hours, so I really need to get back to work ;)

Still, if we're serious about making a symbol this time, we'll need some kind of "official" endorsement from folks like Myriads. People recognize them as pioneers of the community, so if they endorse a big symbol contest, it might actually gain some legitimacy from the community, instead of just dying out like every other time this idea is proposed.

I'm definitely willing to get my creative juices flowing and come up with something...

but I have a midterm in two hours, so I really need to get back to work ;)

Still, if we're serious about making a symbol this time, we'll need some kind of "official" endorsement from folks like Myriads. People recognize them as pioneers of the community, so if they endorse a big symbol contest, it might actually gain some legitimacy from the community, instead of just dying out like every other time this idea is proposed.

Well, il bring this to theyre attention. :)

Damn this thread got big fast! :p

The way I see it, the symbol should be simple. Not a over detailed thing and not contain "typical things" (like feathers).

Can show some examples of stuff I like...

Here is the logo of me and my bestfriends music project:
m_8ddaa52f1f34b5113944bbf341e4e9a4.jpg

and here is the Cavum logo (tattoed on the neck of absentia)
tattoobackmini.jpg

Simple, but effective logos. :)

Damn this thread got big fast! :p

The way I see it, the symbol should be simple. Not a over detailed thing and not contain "typical things" (like feathers).

Can show some examples of stuff I like...

Here is the logo of me and my bestfriends music project:
m_8ddaa52f1f34b5113944bbf341e4e9a4.jpg

and here is the Cavum logo (tattoed on the neck of absentia)
tattoobackmini.jpg

Simple, but effective logos. :)

but what do they mean and how do they mean it?

But they have to represent something too, Cavum. They can't just be nice looking.

ANYWAY, I think the best way to go about it would be a long, epic, community wide contest. I'm off for some last minute studying, but I'm willing to draft a detailed proposal for how to arrange such a process later this afternoon, if you guys don't mind.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back