• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Know your internet memes?

Flatfoot

2nd Level Orange Feather
For geeks who wanna revisit every known internet meme out there, I've ran across this timeline of all the memes out there, since the dawn of the internetz (I'm pretty sure THAT'S in there, too!).

There's everything from the first blogger, the first webcam performer, to All Your Base and Numa Numa. Good stuff! ;)

Ya know, I'm kinda surprised that the Kanye West one hasn't been added... I wonder why. :confused:

What, might one ask, is a memes? :confused:

According to Wikipedia:
The term "Internet meme" refers to a catchphrase or concept that spreads rapidly from person to person via the internet, largely through email, blogs, forums, social networking sites and instant messaging. The term derives from the original concept of memes, although it has come to refer to a much more narrowly defined category of cultural information. Examples include Rickrolling, lolcats, "Leave Britney Alone", Keyboard Cat, and "All your base are belong to us".

What, might one ask, is a memes? :confused:

Lol_wut_pack.jpg

wow I'm old.. the hamster dance was THAT long ago? shit, I need to start my hoverround payment plan. My first internet meme that I remember I think was "the Lost Smurfs Episode" .. I'm almost sure it started to circulate the interwebs about 14 or 15 years ago.

"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?"
"......its over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!"
"What, NINE THOUSAND?!"

Fortunately, no mention of 2 girls, 1 cup.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nOn1htjSZic&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nOn1htjSZic&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"Milhouse" is not a meme.

"Milhouse is not a meme" is a meme.

"Milhouse is not a meme is a meme" is also a meme.

"Milhouse is not a meme is a meme is also a meme" is not a meme, you fucking queer.

"Milhouse is not a meme is a meme is also a meme is not a meme, you fucking queer" is a meme.

Boxxy is a hottie and I love her. <3

Encyclopedia Dramatica is the best for this kind of stuff though. Horrifying and filthy, but the best.

she makes me want to rip my eardrums out. which is saying a lot, because i'm fucking crazy. i don't know; maybe it's just me.

Oh no, I agree. I can't listen to her for more than five seconds before my nose starts to bleed. I just mean she's visually cute.

I'm a child molester because I think someone's cute?

Sorry, not seeing the connection there. If I'd have said sexy, that'd be another matter...but that not what I said (or think) at all.

She's annoying, but adorable.

Viper, you have over 9000 penises, and they're all raping children.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YGyKmvQesgs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YGyKmvQesgs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back