• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Krysta the Tickler F/M Mummy Feet Amateur

Randy

TMF Expert
It has been a while since i have posted a video of ticklish activity. I recently introduced tickle games to my friend Krysta and she is totally enthusiastic about it. She insisted on being the tickler first so here is mummified me letting her have her fun. But there will be revenge soon enough. Enjoy. Stay tuned.

http://www.dailymotion.com/randallpink666#videoId=xjp7vd

Nothing's showing up on your Dailymotion page. Did you make the video private, or something?

you have to join Dailymotion, its free and harmless, and worth it because this girl is wicked cute and a good tickler

That is true deniro. She is very awesome. And naturally skilled at the tickle arts. You think she laughs hard now? Just wait until you see the footage of the revenge. Her feet are very cute and devilishly ticklish. I'll post it in due time. Thanks for the nice words.

I watched your clip last night and first off let me say this: CANADIAN = AWESOME!!!

Secondly, I thought the clip was quite good but the only detractor I found was that Krysta's laugh was the more prominent one than yours Randy; a sure indicator of the fun she was having but it can be a little annoying when all I hear is her laughing as you are getting tickled - her laugh drowned you out.

I am eagerly awaiting this revenge clip and I can't wait to see more from you. Thank you for taking the time to post a clip, on Dailymotion no less.

It's obvious that she is enjoying herself, which is a top quality in my book.

I'm a member of Dailymotion (for years) and even subscribed but I get a "nothing to see here" message. What gives?

good shot, I like her and she obviously likes to tickle! let us see part 2!

Wow...are you kidding me...that was awesome...you are the man...

good day eh

thanks guys for the kind enthusiasm. i am not a clips4sale guy or a seller of any sorts this is just capturing the moment as it occurs and i really just like making good fun tickle videos as a hobby. and sharing them for no charge. Good reviews/ bad reviews. makes no dif to me i just like sharing a slice of my tickle life.
How to i propose TheFlyingV? just be straight up honest i guess. I know these girls pretty well and i know an open mind when i see one. Krysta is one of the most kind and free spirited ladies i have ever known and am absolutely thrilled by her genuine enthusiasm for my fetish video ideas. We are just two goofy 20 somethings that like having fun. i hope more of you do the same and share the experience.
Yes lots more to come in the future. Please be patient. I do have a day job to ;-)

I found this clip on dailymotion the other day and thought it was great. Looks like you are both having a blast. I'm happy to hear there was revenge. Was she in the same position you were?

She is a fabulous, playful tickler. She is totally into it. Well done sir. You are living the dream.

holy crap!
that was awesome!!
i love the fact that she was laughing the entire time!
too freaking hot!
cant wait to see the revenge!

thanks guys for the kind enthusiasm. i am not a clips4sale guy or a seller of any sorts this is just capturing the moment as it occurs and i really just like making good fun tickle videos as a hobby. and sharing them for no charge. Good reviews/ bad reviews. makes no dif to me i just like sharing a slice of my tickle life.
How to i propose TheFlyingV? just be straight up honest i guess. I know these girls pretty well and i know an open mind when i see one. Krysta is one of the most kind and free spirited ladies i have ever known and am absolutely thrilled by her genuine enthusiasm for my fetish video ideas. We are just two goofy 20 somethings that like having fun. i hope more of you do the same and share the experience.
Yes lots more to come in the future. Please be patient. I do have a day job to ;-)

Would it be selfish if I asked for a download version to be available? The collection feels incomplete, knowing that I have the others but not this one. But of course, feel free to tell me to shove off. :) lol

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back