• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Kung Fu" & "Kill Bill" Star David Carradine Dead at 72

PhoenixMacGyver

TMF Poster
Just read up this news on MSN not too long ago. David Carradine was found dead in a Bangkok hotel from a gunshot wound earlier today. The authorities don't have much, but they are leaning to the belief that the actor committed suicide.

Damn, I always enjoyed his works. Granted I hadn't seen a lot of them, but "Kung Fu: The Legend Continues", "Kill Bill", and the recent movies he did that were on Spike TV were a good watch. Hell, we all have to go someday, and it may not be exactly as we want others to remember us....

DAVID CARRADINE
1936-2009
RIP

Update: Yep, I got some bad information. Usually happens when a story like this first hits the airwaves. MSN News has stated that they found Carradine with a rope around his neck & genitals. Don't know about you, but that paints a rather disturbing picture for me. There's a reason auto-erotic asphyxiation is not too popular: Death is an outcome more times than not.

Last edited:
the hollywood brother has not seen lots of his works over the years but the hollywood brother has enjoyed what he has seen. what the hollywood brother wonders is what was he doing in bangkok and why was not working in hollywood the past few months and years

I was shocked when I heard of this... another great actor lost....

But I was under the impression that he had hung himself, according to many news reports...

Gunshot wound?

Latest update from Washington Post:

BANGKOK, June 5 -- Thai police officers investigating the death of David Carradine, the American actor who made his name in the "Kung Fu" television series in the 1970s, say he most likely died of asphyxiation, possibly when an auto-erotic sex game went wrong.

Sounds a lot like what happened to this guy.

what a way to go...i guess

I'd rather go like former NY governor, Nelson Rockefeller. He died of a heart attack while screwing the brains out of a woman considerably younger than he! :D

Some of his relatives are skeptical of conflicting information from the Thai investigation and have asked the FBI to intervene.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090607/ap_on_en_mo/us_carradine_death

LOS ANGELES – David Carradine's family members, dissatisfied with Thai investigators and "profoundly disturbed" by the publication of a forensics photo in a Bangkok tabloid, are seeking help from the FBI and an independent pathologist and have threatened legal action against any media outlet that reprints images of the actor in death.

Sounds a lot like what happened to this guy.

I'd rather go like former NY governor, Nelson Rockefeller. He died of a heart attack while screwing the brains out of a woman considerably younger than he! :D

i would have thought that was any man's dream...lmao

Disagreements between a man and his genitals always end unfortunately.

i would have thought that was any man's dream...lmao

The Romans in general considered dying during sex a great honor. ;)

Last edited:
He didn't die in an asphyxiation sex game. His own hands were BOUND PEOPLE. He didn't tie himself up...he couldn't have! Someone hung him by his AND HIS BALLS and left him there to choke to death very painfully!

He didn't die in an asphyxiation sex game. His own hands were BOUND PEOPLE. He didn't tie himself up...he couldn't have! Someone hung him by his AND HIS BALLS and left him there to choke to death very painfully!

I would reserve final judgment until all the facts are revealed. So far, they aren't.

Whatever it is determined that happened, this story is just so bizarre. Regardless, it is definitely sad that Mr. Carradine passed away.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back