• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kurch for President

Yea :( the space program did a lot for all branches of science and engineering not just astronomy.
I was very upset when all space flights (by the U.S.) stopped. :(
It was the New Frontier to JFK. Maybe if he had lived the space program would have continued to grow in his second administration. :D :p

Oh well, back to reality.

I was very upset when all space flights (by the U.S.) stopped. :(
It was the New Frontier to JFK. Maybe if he had lived the space program would have continued to grow in his second administration. :D :p

Oh well, back to reality.

If I am elected president I will restart and revitalize the US Space program. :D Another reason to vote for me. :D :p

Since we can understand this, why can't most voters also understand it?
:D :p

Reality is you have to work hard to get what you want. Most people prefer the fantasy land belief that the government will give you everything for free. Reality is not an easy thing accept. LOL :D :p

Reality is you have to work hard to get what you want. Most people prefer the fantasy land belief that the government will give you everything for free. Reality is not an easy thing accept. LOL :D :p
I wish that I had a time machine and could send every 18-year-old, newly eligible to vote, back to 10,000 BC to spend one day seeing reality before civilization. :eek:

I wish that I had a time machine and could send every 18-year-old, newly eligible to vote, back to 10,000 BC to spend one day seeing reality before civilization. :eek:

LOL I would love that. :D :thumbsup: People think civilization just happens... like it plops out of the sky. It doesnt. A whole lot of people had to work very hard to make it happen and even more have to work hard to keep it going.

LOL I would love that. :D :thumbsup: People think civilization just happens... like it plops out of the sky. It doesnt. A whole lot of people had to work very hard to make it happen and even more have to work hard to keep it going.

Exactly so, my friend. That is why it is so galling to see people trying to tear it down. :( :(

Exactly so, my friend. That is why it is so galling to see people trying to tear it down. :( :(

Ironically the way to tear it down the fastest is try to create some sort paradise society where everything is free and there are no problems at all.

Yea :iagree: Maybe they could just hire homeless people to protect him. We could save money and create more jobs. ;) :D :p
What a wonderful idea! I have passed some literally stinking homeless people here in NYC who would be perfect for that job. :D :p

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back