• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kurchatrivia

The correct answer is indeed B) 3 Sometimes they try to put a zeroth law in there but thats cheating LOL

Next Question.... (a hard one)

Most bugs leave kurch alone since he leaves them alone usually. Which of these bugs do actually bite/sting him most often?

a) Wasp

b) Mosquito

c) Flea

d) Spider

The correct answer is indeed C) Flea Mils is on a roll. :D Fleas are nasty they come from other pets my neighbors have and bite me. That is why I grow Pennyroyal. Fleas hate the stuff. :p

Next Question....

Terraforming is an important part of The Hypergenesis Project. Algae will likely be important in being one of the first plants to goto another planet but which of these widdle animals would be a good to goto another planet?

a) Dust Mite

b) Fire Ant

c) Brine Shrimp

d) Tardigrade

The correct answer is indeed C) Flea Mils is on a roll. :D Fleas are nasty they come from other pets my neighbors have and bite me. That is why I grow Pennyroyal. Fleas hate the stuff. :p
Yay! :cheer: I got that one correct, too. :cheer: :yayzorz:

I will go with:
a) Dust Mite

The correct answer D) Tardigrade Tardigrades are water based creatures that can survive extreme temperature and conditions. They dry out and can survive for 30 years in a suspended animation like state until they come in contact with water again. They are the only creatures to survive outside in space and then be reanimated. Amazing widdle animals.

Next Question.....

Daddy loves Moringa trees and wants to grow one. It is sometimes called The Miracle Tree. Why does it have that name?

a) Cause they are so beautiful.

b) Cause the trees has massive amounts of nutrients, minerals and vitamins.

c) Cause they live a very very long time.

d) Cause they can reclone themselves.

I will go with:
b) Cause the trees has massive amounts of nutrients, minerals and vitamins.

The correct answer is indeed B) Cause the tree has massive anounts nutrients, minerals and vitamins. Almost every part of the tree is edible and each is loaded with more nutrients then almost any other crop. It is being used in poor countries to help feed the hungry. It truly is a miracle tree.

Next Question.....

Which of the following trees is unique in that it dates back 270 million years and is the only remaining living member of its division. For that reason it is sometimes called the Jurassic Tree. What is this trees name?

a) Jacaranda

b) Italian Cypress

c) Ginkgo Biloba

d) Eastern Redbud

The correct answer is indeed B) Cause the tree has massive anounts nutrients, minerals and vitamins. Almost every part of the tree is edible and each is loaded with more nutrients then almost any other crop. It is being used in poor countries to help feed the hungry. It truly is a miracle tree.
Yay! :cheer: I got that one correct! :yayzorz: :cheer:

I will go with:
c) Ginkgo Biloba
because I have never heard of it.

The correct answer is indeed C) Ginkgo Biloba Mils is on a roll. :D A very interesting tree almost like looking back 250 million years ago. You can still get seeds for this tree too. :bounce:

Next Question.... (very hard)

Sometimes when kurch is in the chat room and someone bugs him for his real name he uses a funny made up name. What name does he use?

a) Timmy Tiggletops

b) Joey Jigglewiggles

c) Freddy MuckerFart

d) Perciville P. Dootywhiz

The correct answer is indeed C) Ginkgo Biloba Mils is on a roll. :D A very interesting tree almost like looking back 250 million years ago. You can still get seeds for this tree too. :bounce:
Yay! :yayzorz: :cheer: I got another one correct! :cheer:
I am never in the chat room, so I will have to guess:
d) Perciville P. Dootywhiz

The correct answer is indeed D) Perciville P. Dootywhiz Mils is really on a roll now. :D

Next Question.....

Kurch has worked in the desert for a bit doing military type research. What is the hottest desert in the US?

a) Sonoran Desert

b) Mojave Desert

c) Chihuahuan Desert

d) Great Salt Lake Desert

The correct answer is B) Mojave Desert The Mojave Desert includes Death Valley, California ... one of the hottest places in the world. Its highest recorded temperature was 134 degrees. The only place that beats it at times is the Sahara Desert.

Next Question.....

kurch is part Sicilian. What is a common attribute about Sicilians that most people do not know?

a) They have dark complexions often.

b) They tend to be tall.

c) They tend to be short.

d) They have unusually low cholesterol levels.

The correct answer is A) They have dark complexions often This why in the Opera Othello the lead character is usually played by an opera singer with a dark complexion.

Next Question....

kurch has a lot of herbs in his garden. Why does he grow so many?

a) Because they are yummy.

b) Because they smell good.

c) Because they keep away a lot of pests

d) Because they are easy to grow.

The correct answer is indeed C) Because they keep away a lot of pests Almost all herbs keep away some form of nasty bug or critter.

Next Question.....

There was character in the early days of the Armada that loved to bounce. He was a strange creature almost like a rubber ball mixed with a widdle puppy dog. What was this creatures name?

a) BouncyBou

b) Roober

c) Gravo

d) Ipscuit

The correct answer is A) Bouncybou Bouncybou was cursed by Satan and THETHREAD is working on some way of reversing this curse so he can stay with the Armada and be part of our team.

Next Question.....

The last place kurch worked he worked there for a long period without taking any sick days. How long did kurch work without taking a single day off for sick leave?

a) 3 years

b) 6 years

c) 9 years

d) 11 years

The correct answer is indeed D) 11 years . People started to think kurch was from another planet because he never called in sick. Kurch assures everyone though that as far as he knows he is from Earth. LOL :p

Next Question....

Which one of the following movies does kurch think is the scariest he has ever seen?

a) The Exorcist

b) The Ring

c) Alien

d) Dawn Of The Dead

The correct answer is indeed D) 11 years . People started to think kurch was from another planet because he never called in sick. Kurch assures everyone though that as far as he knows he is from Earth. LOL :p
Yay! :cheer: I got that one correct. :cheer:
I just retired myself. In 38 years of teaching at the same place, I can note the following: I missed class on two occasions, once in 1988 and once in 2009. Both times it was to attend a funeral. I never called in sick either. :cheer:

I will go with:
a) The Exorcist

The answer is C) Alien Alien though a sci fi movie was filled with scary moments from start to finish. In the theater people were screaming all the time...made it hard to hear the movie at times. LOL

Next Question....

Which of the following is kurch's favorite rock group?

a) Rolling Stone

b) Pink FLoyd

c) Tom petty and The Heartbreakers

d) Aerosmith

The correct answer is B) Pink Floyd kurch has long been a Floyd Freak :p Its the first album he ever bought and the only concert he ever went too was a Pink Floyd Concert.

Next Question ( a easy one)....

Kurch's Dad has had a lot of different jobs which of the jobs below is a job kurch's Dad has not had?

a) Silversmith

b) Gardener

c) Male Exotic Dancer

d) Small Engine Mechanic

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back