• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kylie Griffin (Extreme Ghostbusters): The Tickle Room (*F/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Kylie Griffin (Extreme Ghostbusters): The Tickle Room
by MrObscura101

A cold and dreary October 31st in New York City…

“And here we are Ms. Charendoff… the Prendergast suite. Will that be all?” the bellhop asked as he placed the luggage down in the room
“No that’s perfect, thanks” Kylie Griffin, one of new Ghostbusters replied as she handed him a tip
“Ma’am” he nodded as he closed the door behind him
“So... here we are” she thought to herself, the infamous Prendergast suite of the Sedgewick Hotel. For years she had been looking into rumors of a ghostly presence haunting this hotel on Halloween nights but unlike other haunted hotels there was very little information or sources available anywhere, so it had been difficult to investigate. Even the management had not been interested in having the Ghostbusters perform an investigation lest it ‘besmirch their 5-star reputation’ but Kylie’s obsession had meant she refused to back down, instead she had checked into the hotel herself under a false name for an unofficial investigation of her own

The goth college student locked the door and opened her suitcase which contained her Ghostbusting equipment before checking the room with her PKE meter, there was some minor spikes but nothing much there
“Hmm looks like I’m gonna be here a while” she thought as she watched the sun began to set through the window against the New York skyline

It was now almost 1.00am and there had been no indication of any ghosts anywhere in the entire hotel all night
“Maybe the rumors were all just a scam by the hotel to scare up customers” Kylie thought with a yawn, having walked around every floor and returned to her room where she had stripped down to a t-shirt and black panties. Feeling tired Kylie sat on the bed and tried to watch TV while drinking coffee to keep awake but she came upon a channel playing soft soothing music and soon she was drifting off to sleep

However, once she finally dozed off the shadows in the room began to move, first grabbing her Ghostbuster equipment and discarded clothing, pulling them away from her as something stirred under the bed…
“Hhmmff...whaat…?” she mumbled dozily as she heard the PKE meter that was still on the nightstand start to beep rapidly before a horde of shadowy hands appeared from under the bed and grabbed at her svelte body
“HEY!!! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!” she shouted as she snapped awake and struggled to get free, but there were dozens of the hands all now pinning her body down with inhuman strength that held her firmly to the bed while others appeared from under the bed brandishing ropes which were quickly tied around her wrists, ankles and waist then used to lash her to the sturdy bed frame

“Good evening Ms. Griffin...” a dismembered female voice said softly “And welcome to the Prendergast suite”
“Am I supposed to be scared? I’m a Ghostbuster, I’ve fought scarier things than haunted rooms!” she snapped back defiantly while continuing to try getting free
“Oh, I don’t want your fear...I want something else” the voice replied cryptically as a figure slowly climbed out from under the bed then turned to face Kylie, she was stunningly beautiful with pale porcelain like skin, short dark hair and wearing a gorgeous black and red dress
“Who are you?” Kylie asked, trying to stall her captor
“My name is the Spider-Witch” she grinned “And you are my prey”

“MY FRIENDS KNOW I’M HERE! THEY WILL BE COMING TO BUST YOU ANY SECOND!!!!”
“They would…if I hadn’t placed an incantation on the hotel blocking your cellphone and credit cards, as far as they know you are safely asleep at home and even if they did check there would be no record of you being here…” the ghost grinned
“JUST WHAT DO YOU WANT?!”
“Something very simple. Tell me Kylie …are you…ticklish?”

Kylie tried to hide her panic at that word, she was in fact incredibly ticklish all over her entire body which she did her best to keep secret from everyone she knew
“…No” she said calmly, hoping that the ghost would buy it
“I think you’re lying my dear, how about we put it to the test” the Spider-Witch grinned like a cat toying with a mouse as she floated in the air and hovered above Kylie, her fingers inches away from Kylie’s toned stomach…
“DON’T YOU TOUCH MMFMFFFF!!!!!!” Kylie growled just as the Witch’s long fingers fluttered against her stomach causing her to gasp and immediately stifle her laughter
“Oh, come now Kylie, let me hear that laugh of yours” the Witch grinned as she continued, changing tactics to start dragging her index finger around Kylie’s quivering stomach

Kylie tried to kick and pull free of the bonds, but the hands and ropes were inhumanely strong and easily able to keep hold of her slender frame
“You can try all you want but there is no escape Kylie” the Witch said mockingly as she snapped her fingers and more hands appeared from under the bed which started moving against her underarms
“HFHFHFFMFMMM!!!!!!” Kylie shrieked in horror as her body began shaking while she tried to evade the hands or bring her arms down without success
“Go on Kylie laugh for me” the Witch said
“NNFHFHFHF!!!” Kylie cried defiantly as she shook her head
“I do love a challenge” the Witch then smiled as she continued playing with Kylie’s stomach while two more arms grew out from her abdomen which moved towards Kylie’s feet

“HHAHAHAHAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH NOOHOHOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!” Kylie let out a thunderous scream as the new hands started tickling her feet along with the other four hands continued tickling the rest of her body without slowing down
“I was right, your laughter is delightful” the Witch remarked as she watched Kylie writhe about helplessly before her, like a fly trapped in her web. The hands all explored Kylie’s body to find her most ticklish spots, of which there were many, especially on her feet. She found to her delight that the merest of touches on her soles was enough to make Kylie’s entire body spasm and kick in a futile attempt to knock back the Witch’s hands
“HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH SHSHSHSTATTATAAHHPPP!!!!!!!!” Kylie cried as she tried to stop laughing

“My you certainly are a ticklish one, aren’t you!” the Witch grinned as her hands stopped at Kylie’s stomach to start testing out her inner thighs and knees which were also ticklish!
“HAHAHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHHAHAH GGEHHEHETTT TTHAHAA HHEHEELLLLL AAWAAAHAHAYYYY!!!!!” Kylie shouted while shaking her head and frantically trying to pull her legs closed
“Never my dear, you and I are going to have so much fun tonight”

Kylie tried to think of something she could do to end this nightmare, a spell or charm or anything that might help but there was nothing she could do except laugh and laugh, none of the reports had ever mentioned anything like this, it just seemed so bizarre!
“HAHAHAA HAHAHAH WWHWHHYYY???!!!!!” she struggled to ask, hoping the Witch might talk about herself and reveal some Achilles heel
“Why? Because I learned centuries ago that human laughter has great magical properties which I could drain to expand my lifespan, ever since then I have been living over the centuries capturing and tickling hapless humans once a year to feed on!”
“HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH NOOOHHOOOO!!!!!”
“Oh yes and I’m going to enjoy this greatly my dear” the Witch grinned sadistically

After ten minutes of nonstop tickling Kylie was exhausted when the Witch suddenly relented
“hhaaa hahaa…nnoohoho mmoohhree…” Kylie gasped, her entire body was bright red at every spot where she had been tickled
“Why this is only the start my dear. However, to really feed I will need some help, would you like to tell me where you are most ticklish?”
“hhaa haaa… yoohhurree crrahaazzyyy iiff yohou thhiihink iihhll hehelp yoouu…” Kylie said defiantly
“Ah you humans love to make things difficult, no matter… I know just who can assist me…” the Witch replied cryptically, then there was a noise from under the bed and Kylie watched as two figures crawled out from underneath it, both looking identical to Kylie except one was blue skinned and the other was red skinned, each wearing skimpy black lingerie
“Who…who are you?” she said in shock
“We are your personal demons, Lust and Desire” Desire, the blue one explained
“NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!” Kylie cried as they stood either side of the Witch
“We’re not going anywhere” Lust added deviously

“W…what are you?” Kylie asked worriedly
“We are you, your deepest thoughts given form by our mistress” Lust grinned. Kylie tried to process this insane situation as the two demons began climbing onto the bed with her before looking back to the Witch
“Kylie’s too shy to admit it… but she actually likes being tied up…” Desire smirked
“NO I DON’T!!!!!” she snapped indignantly
“Really? Then what about all those self-bondage sessions you love so much?”
“Tying yourself up….”
“Gagging yourself…”
“Blindfolding yourself…”
“Playing with the hitachi…”
“S…SHUT UP!!!!!” Kylie gasped in shock, her expression being mortified at such a secret being revealed as the Witch grinned
“Very interesting… what else?

“The something else Kylie doesn’t want you to know is that she likes to sleep in the nude…” Desire said to the Witch and with that the pair of them grabbed at Kylie’s shirt and tore it off her along with her bra
“HEY!!! STOP THAT!!!!!” Kylie demanded as she was left topless causing her to blush “NOHOHOO!!!” she then said in shock as they did the same to her panties while she was helpless to stop them! Soon she was left completely naked before her captors who likewise stripped off
“How delicious…” the Witch purred at the three naked Kylie’s, chilling the real Kylie to the bone!

“And the next thing…” Lust then said “Is that Kylie’s nipples are reeeeeally sensitive…”
“NO! STAY AWAY!!!!!” Kylie shouted as she tried pulling free, which only caused her now bare breasts to jiggle and bounce around as Desire and Lust positioned themselves either side of her upper body
“Like this…” Lust continued, before they both began to run their tongues at her nipples
“OOHOHOHOOHOOO NOHOOHOOHO DOOHNNNTTT!!!!!!” Kylie wailed
“Why? You love this…” Desire grinned as continued
“She sure does…” Lust added, when suddenly they both held up their hands and a feather appeared in each!

“NO!!! GEEHEHEHHEETT AHHHAWAHAAHHAY!!!!!!!!” Kylie shrieked as suddenly the feathers were moving against her nipples, her body thrashing in response which only caused them to bounce around more
“Look at that aloof goth chick persona be so quickly replaced by pure hysterics…” Desire chuckled
“Aw look at you trying to get away… but you really enjoy this don’t you…” Lust grinned
“IIHHAHAHHAA HAHAHHAHAHATTEE IIHHHHTTTT!!!!!!!!!”
“Oh really?” Lust grinned as they suddenly stopped and they both leaned in closer
“WHAT ARE YOU DOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!” Kylie tried to ask, then squealed as they both moved in and she found them kissing her nipples!

“OOOHOHOHH NOOHOHOHOOO!!!! DDOOHHNNNHTTTT!!!!!!” Kylie tried to shout, but the beings were right, her nipples were highly sensitive and despite her best efforts she couldn’t stop herself from moaning in response
“Mmmm… so sensitive…” Lust and Desire cooed in unison as they continued, smirking as Kylie’s nipples got more and more rock hard with each kiss
“STTHHHOOOHOHOHOHPPPP!!!!!!!!” Kylie protested
“Are you sure you want us to stop?” Lust asked, “You say no… but your body is certainly saying yes…”
“Maybe she wants more tickles!” Desire grinned and suddenly their nails skittered against her navel and sides

“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA NOHOOHOHOHOOOHOO!!!! IHHAHAHAA DOOOHOHHNNTT!!!!!!” Kylie yelped and immediately threw herself from side to side trying to knock the invasive fingers away
“She’s not lying, she reeeally hates being tickled!” Lust grinned
“Excellent news indeed… how about you tell me Kylie’s worst spot?”
“Well… her feet are pretty ticklish…”
“As is her belly button…”
“HHAHAHAHHAHA QUUIIEEEHEHETTT!!!!!!!” Kylie cried

However, the demons ignored her, with them quickly repositioning themselves so that Lust sat between Kylie’s legs and Desire knelt down by her feet
“Watch this…” Lust grinned as she leaned her head close and poked out her long, forked tongue
“HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NOHOHOHOOOO!!! GEHEHEHETT OOHHFFFF!!!!!!” Kylie shrieked as she watched helplessly while the creatures prehensile tongue began licking around her navel causing Kylie to laugh hysterically, she watched fearfully as the tip moved in circles around her belly button getting closer and closer until…

“HHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH DAHAHAHHAAMMNN IIIHHTHTHHTTT!!!!!!!!!!” Kylie shrieked with laughter as she tried shaking the devilish tongue away, but Lust countered by using her hands to tickle her ribs as well
“HAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHA NOOHOHOHOOHOOO!!!!!!” Kylie wailed as Lust then retracted her tongue and pressed her lips on Kylie’s abdomen
“PLEASE NOT THAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAATTTTT!!!!!!!!” Kylie tried to plead then yelped as a raspberry was unleashed upon her navel to the left of her belly button, Lust then did another to the right side, then began just randomly blowing raspberries all around before finally doing one directly onto her belly button
“HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAA NOHOHOHOOHOOO!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHELLLPPP!!!!!” Kylie yelped and shrieked with each one with the one upon her belly button causing her back to arch until she lay there gasping for air

“Impressive…” the Spider-Witch grinned as she absorbed the succulent laughter
“Oh yes, but just wait…” Desire chuckled as she started her turn
“Phheellleeasee…noohohooo…” Kylie begged and shook her head as Desire began rubbing her left foot, then unleashed her nails
“HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA NOHOHOHOOHOOOO!!!!!!!” Kylie cried as she tried to kick her away, however Desire simply turned her arms and hands into ghostly tentacles, one wrapping around Kylie’s toes to hold her still and the other one swaying against her arch
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH STAHAHAHHAHAAPPP!!!!!!!” Kylie cried but was ignored

After a few minutes of this Desire then moved her head closer and opened her mouth
“HAHAHHAHAHAHA NOHOHOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!” Kylie pleaded as she watched as a similar prehensile forked tongue emerged and moved towards her arch
“PLEASE DOOHOHOHOHOHONNNTTTTT!!!!!!!” Kylie tried to say before shrieking as the tongue made contact, first moving against her arch and instep before going against her toes
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA NOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!” Kylie pleaded, the only solace being her other foot was at least being left alone… until suddenly Desire’s body sprouted a second head, this one using her other ghostly tentacle arm to bind her toes and start licking away at her other foot as well

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHHAPPP!!!!! PHHELELELLAAHHSSSEEE!!!!!!!” Kylie sobbed as all her toes were targeted, however the original Desire only stopped for a moment to look back to the Spider-Witch
“And just watch this” she grinned as both heads then moved in and began sucking on her toes!

“OOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!” Kylie found herself moaning to her horror
“Did we forgot to mention? Kylie looooves it when her toes are sucked” Lust grinned sadistically as she then leaned closed and began kissing her nipples causing Kylie to moan even more
“Almost as much as having these rock-hard nipples played with”
“OHOOHHOHOOOHOHO SHAHAHAHHAHAHATT HAHAHAHAHAHPPP!!!!!!” Kylie shouted, trying to sound indignant, but all the moaning greatly lessened the impact
“Very interesting, so these are her worst spots?”
“Oh no…” Lust and Desire then said in unison “There’s one more… her ultimate spot…”

Nnooohhoo!!!! Kylie gasped in terror, her voice barely louder than a whisper as she watched them with utter dread as the pair of doppelgängers repositioned themselves once more, now both lying face down between her legs, the pair grinning as they gazed at her womanhood

“Mmmm…” Lust grinned aloud
“Aw Kylie what’s wrong? You’re blushing…” Desire added
“You wouldn’t happen to be a little…” she then gently blew against Kylie’s clit causing her to shriek “Sensitive…?”

Kylie knew there was no point in denying it, these creatures knew all her innermost thoughts, they would know any lie, all she could do was pray
“Please…” she said in a barely audible whisper, but the demonesses grinned at her pleas as they inched ever closer, opening their mouths and allowing their forked tongues to emerge until…

“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kylie’s voice shrieked as it echoed all around, the pitch jumping a full octave up from the second the tongues made contact with her clit, her back arching and her whole body tensed up.
“Very impressive…” the Spider-Witch thought in delight as she observed. Kylie meanwhile was trying everything possible to move away from the fiendish licks as Desire and Lust continued freely licking her
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! OHOHOOHOOO!!!! NOHOHOHOHOOO!!!!!!” she cried out in desperation as her most sensitive spot was played with

Soon enough Kylie’s worst fears were confirmed as she felt an orgasm start to build up
“OOHOHOHOHOHOOHO!!!!! STHTHTHHHHAHAAPPP!!!!!! NOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!” she pleaded with each lick of her womanhood
“Listen to you protest…” Desire replied
“Especially with how wet you are…” Lust added
“Not to mention those incredibly perky nipples… admit it, you’re loving this”
“NOOHOHOHOOHOHOOOO HIHIHIHIII DOOHOHNNNTT!!!!!!” Kylie screamed
“Funny, I remember all the times you rode your hitachi when you were alone…trying to see how long you could hold out before…” Lust replied
“OHOHOOHOHOHOHOH QUUIIEHEHEHEHHETTT!!!!!!!!” Kylie wailed, it was bad enough her body was being mercilessly teased, but hearing her deepest secrets so casually revealed was almost as bad!

The doppelgängers continued going as Kylie felt the orgasm grow stronger and stronger, soon it got to the point where she didn’t even care anymore about orgasming before her captors, her body just needed a release! However, seconds before she could they demons stopped!
“WHAHHAHAAHHA???? WHAHAHHAAHAYYYY????!!!!!!!” Kylie cried in shock, immediately trying to get herself to climax but unable to
“Simple my dear… I told them to…” the Spider-Witch chuckled

Kylie looked at her in disbelief as she explained
“You see, we’re going to keep you on the edge for the next several hours”
“WHY!?” Kylie wailed fearfully
“While your laughter is indeed delicious, I find that desperation, the kind where you would sell your soul just to climax for example, only adds to the taste, like seasoning on a perfectly cooked steak. Eventually I will allow you to orgasm, and when you do the mix of desperation, pleasure and relief will taste exquisite”
“NO! YOU CAN’T!!!!!”
“Of course I can” the Witch grinned back, her sharp teeth on full display “But don’t worry, you’ll be laughing all the while to…”

Kylie then watched in a panic as there was more movement under the bed and three more Lust’s and three more Desire’s appeared, all taking up positions all around her
“NO!!! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!!”
“Hell is an apt word” the Witch smirked as Kylie tried looking for a way out, then suddenly she saw that the clock on the nightstand had only moved one minute since this endeavour had started
“WHAT?!!!” she gasped
“I was wondering when you would notice that, you see while time moves normally outside, in the confines of this room I have total control over everything, I can even slow down the passage of time here so that I can feed on a victim for as long as possible. Eventually I will have to let you go Ms Griffin. Along with a little spell to make you forget tonight’s little escapade … but I intend to harvest every drop of your delicious laughter from you before then”

“NO!!!! LET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!” Kylie screamed, kicking and thrashing with renewed resolve then shrieked as all the doppelgangers began, tickling her underarms, feathering and kissing her nipples, licking at her clit and tickling her feet while also sucking on her toes in perfect synch
“HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA YOOHOHOHOUU CAHAHAAHAHANNNTTTT DOOHOHOHOHO THHIIHHIISSSS!!!!!!!!!” Kylie yelled in ticklish agony
“Oh yes I can, this is my realm… you’re just laughing in it…”

The end

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back