• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LA on March 28th

Lots of kudos to the Listfather, DVNC, who (forgive the cliche) took a lemon of a situation and made cool some lemonade out of it. That was an unexpected roadblock and in record time you found some cool new routes (yeah I am on a roll, I shall quit now).

Bottom line, thank you for your work on all this. :toast:

*Whew!* Glad I checked in! I was telling my girlfriend how cool PA was but after reading about the new location it sounds just as good. Looking forward to Saturday! :)

This is why I post here AND send mails. I would be majorly bummed to get a call from you asking WTF... 'Sides, I wanna see who got ya, brother.

Thanks, Bellystrokes. Nice analogizin', too. ;) Whatever gets us all together to hang (and tickle, for most of ya).

Because of this dance, I've a couple of new places for future events. We may have more events this year solely 'cause I wanna try out hosting at each place! :cool2:

hey babes~just a friendly checking in

MY lovely adjustable rate mortgage has just adjusted up yet again for the second time this year. Ouch. :facepalm2:
We're currently looking around for options to change. I've got a million hours for vacay banked at worked but taking the time out to go down south is a challenge while I figure out the best route financially. I love you all so much and appreciate all your time and emails asking about me. I hope to be able to come down this summer.:bubbleheart:
XOXO

My Dear friend Steph.....

MY lovely adjustable rate mortgage has just adjusted up yet again for the second time this year. Ouch. :facepalm2:
We're currently looking around for options to change. I've got a million hours for vacay banked at worked but taking the time out to go down south is a challenge while I figure out the best route financially. I love you all so much and appreciate all your time and emails asking about me. I hope to be able to come down this summer.:bubbleheart:
XOXO

I am glad you are still with us. I have not been able to catch you lately. Sorry about the house. My In-laws actually walked away form their and moved back to NY last month. Sorry you wont be there but I hope one day we meet in person. I have been investigating firms for my inlaws house and would be glad to share with you any info I collected regarding getting your rate reset. Just drop me a lin luv.

Adam:happyhop:

Here I go again....

This is why I post here AND send mails. I would be majorly bummed to get a call from you asking WTF... 'Sides, I wanna see who got ya, brother.

Thanks, Bellystrokes. Nice analogizin', too. ;) Whatever gets us all together to hang (and tickle, for most of ya).

Because of this dance, I've a couple of new places for future events. We may have more events this year solely 'cause I wanna try out hosting at each place! :cool2:

I have discovered that the reason people have kids early is to get the lil germ factories out of the house in their 40's. Unfortunately I woke up this morning running 102 fever so instead of giving it to all of you ( like I would ) I am gonna sacrafice something I have bene looking forward to for months and sit home and be miserable..lol. Anyway I was dying to see all of you again but I will just have to wait till the next one hopefully it will be soon ( hint hint to DVNC ) Just please do not make it April 4th.. I have a wedding. You all have fun now and give goddess lots of tickles for me ( and watch out for flying curses ) lol... LAter
Adam:sorry:

It's spreading!

Something must be going around 'cause I was sick for nearly 3 days and just when I started getting well, my better half caught the same bug I had yesterday. We waited it out until about 8pm and realized it would be best to just call the night on account the sickies :(

Hope everything went well up in LA with the new plan and hope even more that another one of these will pop up very (VERY) soon ;)

Take care all and beware of the sickies!

-- IT

I hear you brother....

Something must be going around 'cause I was sick for nearly 3 days and just when I started getting well, my better half caught the same bug I had yesterday. We waited it out until about 8pm and realized it would be best to just call the night on account the sickies :(

Hope everything went well up in LA with the new plan and hope even more that another one of these will pop up very (VERY) soon ;)

Take care all and beware of the sickies!

-- IT

I have 5 yr old twins.. it started with one.. wife picked up something and then me. I took a shower and drugged myself up hopfully for a last min repreive but but 6 pm I was still too warm.. as of today.. a lil less so but still under the weather. Sorry you did not make it either. I had such a great time last time.

So sorry to hear y'all caught that bug. Missed yer company!

Thank you to all who attended. Looking forward, already to the next two events!

Thanks to everyone who showed and for being flexible. Thanks dvnc for making it all happen.

Thank you dvnc, I had a lovely time, and it was fun seeing you folks again. Kind of regretted I didn't attempt to climb the tree, but that probably would not have been a good idea.

LOL! Maybe we should mail 'em about augmenting that tree for suspension purposes... ;)

True That

I liked climbing to the top of that jungle gym/fortress/piece of art complex thingy, and looking down - bird's eye view - at all the beautiful bizarreness. It was like David Lynch and Federico Fellini had many children, and they, along with us, all collaborated. What an extraordinary glimpse into All Walks of Life.

Yes, it was great seeing all of you guys (and gals of course) again. I always enjoy these gatherings and our latest location was quite the interesting place. I still love that one lady, you KNOW which one I am talking about, but it would have been nicer if we interacted with her.

I do want to commend Bellystrokes for having the ability to control her tongue while getting tickled. I'm used to a slew of profanities, but she didn't do that as much. I am still shocked. I mean, I ridiculed the Chargers, Padres and even told her that San Diego can have the Clippers again and she still didn't erupt. Oh, she threw out a few, but nothing to what I'm used too.... lol

To Loki, Crusoe, Texas guy, DVNC, Penny Lane, (another guy from Oakland, who's screen name I forgot), Sammy and his main squeeze, as always it was great seeing all of you. Hopefully we can do it again soon and get more people to come to LA.

Hey Crusoe, any bruises from your flogging? lol...

I liked climbing to the top of that jungle gym/fortress/piece of art complex thingy, and looking down - bird's eye view - at all the beautiful bizarreness. It was like David Lynch and Federico Fellini had many children, and they, along with us, all collaborated. What an extraordinary glimpse into All Walks of Life.

Mercy, didn't I have a few things to say about Fellini at one point.
You are right, we already had the bizarre, abstract scenarios and outrageous costuming, peppered with risque humor (not to mention the actor and special effects artist),so all we needed was the sepia tone.

Clydesdales! LOL! I hadn't seen a ponygirl in a while (apart from some TV show recently, which still trips me out).

That club was alright. I still like our regular haunt better, but it's cool getting a change in locale now and again. I believe we'll do that sort of thing with other locations. Works well.

Belly WAS rather demure. I was impressed. :)

Thanks to Jerry. The assist was MOST helpful. Even found yet another location for the next event. Should be a good time.

Shall we do this again in May, near the end of the month?

heheheeh, I have always felt that one sign of evolvement and intelligence was recognizing your audience and situation and knowing what was appropriate for the time and place. And while it was hard to control my volume and energy, let's face, it was not the time and place for full bellystrokes throttle. But no problems, I had a blast anyway.

I'd rather have a throttle in front of me than a frontal labotomy

I had heard horror stories of the grotesquely profane. They had said bellystrokes cursed like a sailor, but I'd say you cursed more like a toppled sorceress.

No bruises, primetime ;-D Though an amazingly positive experience being flogged. I never would have dreamed 'flogging' would transform from a violent idea to an enticing idea. Thanks, Goddess. I suppose it's a just revenge for a much-appreciated instigation.

Yes a fun time indeed!!!

Thanks to DVNC and Penny Lane and their amazing ability to improvise on short notice... Love you guys!

Boy, Fellini and Lynch sounds about right... mixed with a little Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory Tim Burton style! Who knew asses were flammable! Anyway...

Speaking of horses, glad to see my spine is still intact... Mrs. Scales and Bellystrokes can be quite a back-breaking duo with but a few flicks of their fingernails... So naughty... Thank you Mistress!

And thanks Loki for the assistance! Very kind of you!

Good to see Crusoe get his back broken in too, Tex with his famous scream that Mrs Scales loves to set off, Kobai who is quite skilled in making the Bellystrokes curse, and Primetime with your Deion dance, you bad ass!

Much fun and laughs as always and can't wait for the next one!!! :dogpile:

Last edited:
Hey all, sorry I couldn't make it, but we had a show the next day which called for an early start (oddly, we were headlining the closing day of LA Leather Weekend, at the exact same space you were at), but it sounds like everyone had a good time :toast:

It's me, "the guy from Oakland" although I do prefer to be known as "The Alameda Kid" (a man who travelled throughout the Golden State helping people, with their taxes mostly), I know that I have been called much worse. Usually by Bellystrokes as I am tickling her.
As for the "Abundant Sugar" place or whatever it was called, all we needed were some "Furries" to make it Fellini + Lynch + John Waters = what we were at. And even MY tolerance level for weirdness isn't that high. It would give whole new meaning to the term "Dog and Pony Show."
It was very nice to meet everyone that night in the LA area. I hope we can meet again either in Southern Cal, or up north near the SF area.
Ciao a tutti!
John

It's me, "the guy from Oakland" although I do prefer to be known as "The Alameda Kid" (a man who travelled throughout the Golden State helping people, with their taxes mostly), I know that I have been called much worse. Usually by Bellystrokes as I am tickling her.
As for the "Abundant Sugar" place or whatever it was called, all we needed were some "Furries" to make it Fellini + Lynch + John Waters = what we were at. And even MY tolerance level for weirdness isn't that high. It would give whole new meaning to the term "Dog and Pony Show."
It was very nice to meet everyone that night in the LA area. I hope we can meet again either in Southern Cal, or up north near the SF area.
Ciao a tutti!
John

It was all for you, Gladhand. (see if you can figure out what movie).
Seriously, it was great seeing you again, and can you help me out with my taxes. I promise I won't curse at you----NOT

I had a great time as always. It was an interesting place, I must say. Anytime with a tree going inside will do that to you. And as much as I loved watched the tickling, I couldn't help but to watch the foot worship lady while a horse-woman kept clopping by me avoiding the butt on fire.

There's so many things they say you won't ever say in your life. I can take this one off the list. :)

Oh yeah, and there was a fat guy eating another dead fat guy... oh wait, that was Family Guy.

As always, a pleasure to seeing the whole crew: dvnc and his lady friend, bellystrokes, Prime Time, Loki, and the bunch. Good to see my bud Scales again, and once again, Mrs. Scales has tickled the bejesus out of my feet. It's so weird, she's so evil, and yet I don't want it to stop. Now if only my legs and upper body could take the torment more. I mean, it's all torment, but some I can sustain more than others.

But seriously, people who went, are we not going to talk about that lady that just walked up to us and said nothing? :)

I'm all for May... and ticklees come out, please. I need someone to tickle! :) I'm started to get a reputation as just a ticklee, which is cool, but I need a break. If you've heard me, you know! I don't want to be the first person literally tickled to death, Remington Steele style. :)

Yay, forum!

But seriously, people who went, are we not going to talk about that lady that just walked up to us and said nothing?

LOL! Yeah! We're laughing about that again, now. She was a trip...

See ya in May!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back