• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LA to SD to Riverside Professional female Switch

HiddenFruit

TMF Poster
EDIT: Hi everyone. Sorry to say that I cannot do any sessions at this time, nor for a while. I am not sure if/when I will be able to meet with anyone. So as of now, I am on haitus. I will post a new message when I am available again. Thank you.

I’m a professional switch in the SoCal area. I’m willing to travel from Los Angeles Area, to San Diego, but ONLY for sessions of an hour or more. I'm willing to travel to Riverside if either A:) it's a session of two hours or more, or b) I can get more than one appointment in a single day. And if it’s especially far from my starting point, I do charge a slight fee for travel expenses. Nothing too gratuitous, I promise. ;)

I am willing to do restraints, I have tools, but I do not do anything of a sexual manner, so yes this extends to genital tickling, that is a line I will not cross. I’m willing to accommodate other kinks and fetishes to an extent. No breath play, blood play, or exchange of bodily fluids whatsoever.

Of course we’d need some chatting and planning, but I cannot host at this time. If I am coming to your place, I would prefer a lunch or cup of coffee together before the actual session. If we are doing restraints, then holding it in an established club would be the best option. However, I am not affiliated with any dungeons or anything like that, I’m independent. If we DO book an appointment, I would likely need a small down payment once the appointment is decided. This is to help ensure there won't be any last-minute cancellations, or if there are some, I won’t lose too much money over a lost appointment.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: For the sake of time and convenience, please fill this out in your message when contacting me, even if it’s just asking “would you be willing to travel here?”.
1. Specific dates and times you’re looking for a session. Give me two and I’ll see which ones work best.
2. Whether you want full restraints, and which position(s) you would prefer.
3. If you would like the full set of tools at my disposal, or if you’d prefer to use just hands.
4. Clothing preferences.
5. Your email address.
6. And of course, whether you’d like to ‘lee, ‘ler, or both.

Here are a couple brief clips of me so you can see for yourself that I am actually ticklish.

View attachment Final Ad F.wmv

View attachment Final Final Ad Upper.wmv

If you'd like to see how well I work, then you can refer to this link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2bfl4s_m-f-and-f-m_fun

Start watching past the 40 minute mark, since that's when we're finally settled in and I'm ready to roll (though sadly the camera cut out before the best part haha).

Last edited:
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back