• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies and Other Gentleman

DebonairDavid

TMF Regular
Hello,

I’m David, and its nice to meet you!

Before forewarned, this post is going to be a bit of a read. However, not only is reading beneficial for maintaining mental health, but the way I describe myself would give you a unique perspective on who I am, how I became that person, and the worldview and philosophy I’ve developed as a result.

I make an effort to portray myself as debonair (hence my screen name), and that’s because I’ve become disgusted with how degraded American culture has become over the last several decades. I’m also deeply embarrassed that anti-American sentiment exists in other countries. I’m hoping by portraying myself in this manner, and becoming an online life coach, the people around me will take inspiration and cause a gradual chain reaction where American culture improves and becomes what it should be, which in-turn, will create a better relationships with other countries. Wanting to improve American culture is one example of me discovering my life’s purpose is to improve the human condition. Its heartbreaking and appalling how there’s so much suffering and injustice happening around the world, so by helping people through life coaching and promoting some ideas I’ve had for a sociocultural movement, I can grow old and die a happy man knowing my influence on people has created a ripple effect.

With all of that being said, I’m no saint, considering the behavior problems I developed from a bad upbringing. If anything, I’m more of an angel with a dented halo. While I never use this as a justification for my behavior (it still plays a major part non-the-less), I was born with high-functioning Autism, and struggled to get the help I needed, due to how my parents were with their own problems. Now that the problems I had with my mom have died with her, and the tension between my dad and I has diminished due to us living separately and his health declining, I can finally move forward with getting that help much more successfully. It should be noted that while I had a difficult relationship with my parents, we still loved each other underneath it all, but it was more of a given. Also, because a number of their flaws were a result of their own bad upbringings, I never hated them as people, I just hated their behavior (I’m sure they’d say the same thing about me). By consistently showing me their flaws, I eventually came to realize they were indirectly teaching me how to not repeat their mistakes and to be a better person. Now I plan to apply this knowledge when I have a family of my own one day. On a quick side note, for those of you who also Autistic, or have a friend or relative on the spectrum, I’m willing to be listening ear to any challenges you or they come across and be helpful in any way I can.

The last thing I want to mention before I get into talking about my tickle fetish is I have what’s called the sigma personality type. We are often considered the coolest people you’ll ever meet because of how we choose to live, how we think and observe, and how we present ourselves. Sigmas are known to be rebellious, dominant introverts, and deep independent thinkers. They have the qualities of both alphas and betas, but none of their flaws, which is why they don’t exist on the social hierarchy, and therefore don’t fit in and don’t care that they don’t. Many people will often mistake them for being hard-headed and difficult to work with, but that’s only because they feel more comfortable with having the autonomy to do things their own way, and are willing to challenge authority and the status quo if necessary. This is why you’ll often see them working as freelancers rather than in some typical work environment, or how they’ll be deep into a book while football fans will be going crazy over the latest touchdown.

Now, onto why I’m here. I realized I had a tickle fetish when I was in my early teens, and when got into high school, I sometimes would tickle my female friends as an outlet for my sexual energy and hormones. Sadly, despite having a few short-lived relationships during my teen years, I never actually had a girlfriend due to my behavior problems at the time, and if that never happened, I would’ve loved having a girlfriend to tickle, because it would’ve allowed us to bond physically, sexually, and romantically. By casually meeting up with women on here, I can get finally get more experience and use that for future serious relationships. Despite being a teasy and sadistic ler, I’m still a gentleman first, and will always make your consent, safety, and comfort my top priorities. I also won’t overdo any tickling because it’s only fun in small doses, and I’ll always treat you like a lady rather than an object. Hopefully you’re the kind of woman who’s a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets. Although this post is primarily addressed to the women on here, I'm perfectly fine with having male friends as well.

Welcome to the TMF, David, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back