• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies...are your feet ticklish?

Ladies, are your feet ticklish?

• Yes

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

KoocheeKoo

TMF Master
I'm just curious....because virtually every woman I know (or grew up with) has ticklish feet, although several TMF members state less than half the ladies they've tickled are ticklish on their feet.

Thanks in advance for voting,

My feet are extremely ticklish. It's such a weak spot for me along with between the toes. Just torture for me :)

I am very ticklish there.:wow: I used to think that that was the worst area for me but have come to find out that my ribs tend to be a little worse...
he he
Lani

Actually I have this thing about my feet. For some reason I prefer my husband to tickle me there. I just love it....:devil:
Lani

I know honey (waves at Traci and snickers....)

XOXO

my feet are ticklish

my feet are really ticklish...especially my toes..

hmmm

Well glad to hear it. I'm surprised there are so many women on the board. I was getting the impression it was a male conclave with just a few woman hidden among them.

Not really.....although my boyfriend recently found a spot that makes me squirm, but it doesn't tickle enough to make me laugh.

interesting...

So cute, ticklo7 and princess ashley when they says: yes, especially between the toes.....really cute....and a polite guy (me) dream on these situations...Sorry ti the forum for my imperfect english language...

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back