• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies, I'm at your mercy

Persona

TMF Regular
Hello all,

I'm a 25 y/o male who is looking for any females who seek to have some online tickle fun. Whether it be PM, email, or using messengers, I'd love to talk. I'm both a 'ler and a 'lee, so either side of the fence can feel free to message me.

However, what I'm REALLY looking for here is a female who wants to take control and tickle me senseless. It can be as playful and fun as you want, or you can be a total domme and tie me up, tickle and tease my brains out. I'm all for any level of play, and have no problem having you tell me what YOU'RE looking for as well.

If interested please shoot me a line to my PM box and lets get in touch! Hope to hear from some of you wonderful ladies soon! :)

Persona

Just a quick add on to the previous post. Thanks for the messages so far gals! I really appreciate them. However I think the main part of this I want to emphasize is that I'm mostly looking for a role play/cybertickling partner. Tickle chat is fun, but its just not the same to me as roleplaying/cybertickling.

Please don't be bashful ladies! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks. :)

Just wanted to bump this instead of making a new thread. Lots of new members since this was posted. Please feel free to drop me a line if you're interested ladies!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back