• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies, Im Curious...

Feather_101

TMF Regular
Ladies, do you ever have guys over just so you can work them into situations where you can tickle them or does it just happen? And if so, where do you usually tickle them?

-Love F-101

I don't envite guys 'over', but I lately have gone out with men that I normally wouldn't go out with just because I'm DYING to know if they're ticklish! I spend the whole evening pretending to be listening to whatever they are saying, while secretly I'm wondering "Hmmm..... wonder if now is a good time to sneak in a little tickle" lol I'm usually very disappointed as most men aren't receptive to it. wth!
Luckily I have someone who gives me my fix! (rchello) :p

my pleasure to help you with your fix lol...

and if you're brave enough to attend the NEST, i'm sure I could round up some "volunteers" to help also..would any guys or gals like to help me tickle torture K71 <karen> at the NEST?:) anyone?... anyone?

Hello.... hello.... anyone there.... echo........

*looking around the forum*
No one?? lol No one wants to tickle me?
sigh... ok then..... I shall hide my ticklish feet in shame lol

*raises hand*

I'd love to tickle your feet K71. Unfortunately I'm nowhere near to be able to attend NEST. Stuck in the south.

yeah sure...ive been waiting for somebody to talk about NEST because im new to this whole thing and really wanna go...i would love to help you tickle k71...keep me posted with some info because i know nothing about it...
marlin:)

NEST is to be held in Philly and last I heard, they were working on having it the last weekend in April. There is a thread here "NEST news" you can watch or check out the thread under Gatherings.

And as for having guys over to "work into a situation"....that's too much like mind games to me. I'm more the 'lee and end up being the one tickled but I'm up front with my 'lers. When my 'ler is done tickling me, I ask if I can return the favor a little. :D All, so far, seems to work out well. :tickle:

Hugs,
Sadira

Re: my pleasure to help you with your fix lol...

RChello said:
and if you're brave enough to attend the NEST, i'm sure I could round up some "volunteers" to help also..would any guys or gals like to help me tickle torture K71 <karen> at the NEST?:) anyone?... anyone?
I would be honored to help you tickle K71. I can't wait.

Hi Rchello,long time. You can count me in too:D
Hello K71 :devil:
Hello Sadira :devil:

sadira said:
NEST is to be held in Philly and last I heard, they were working on having it the last weekend in April. There is a thread here "NEST news" you can watch or check out the thread under Gatherings.

And as for having guys over to "work into a situation"....that's too much like mind games to me. I'm more the 'lee and end up being the one tickled but I'm up front with my 'lers. When my 'ler is done tickling me, I ask if I can return the favor a little. :D All, so far, seems to work out well. :tickle:

Hugs,
Sadira
Sadira no head game or situations let's just get tickling.:devil: :devil: :devil: <<<<---- :feets:. Let's have fun.

i knew i could count on my friends lol...

do you see all the volunteers who 'll be happy to assist me Karen <k71>? muahhhhhhh... Well I figure we'll have to divide her up amongst us ticklers,,, we all could work on her ticklish spots all at once,,,I get dibs on her ribs,,,which i happen to know from trial and error will drive her to the moon and back lol...make your requests now for where you'd like to tickle her lol

Oh I wanted the feet. Can we switch off after 2 hours? I'll get undre the arms and neck the first 2 hours and Marlin I'll get her feet the next 2 hours. Is that fair? By the way, can she handle 4 hours of tickling? LOL.

lmao!

uh ohhh..... what have I gotten myself in to? lol
I can take whatever you gentlemen can dish out!!! Bring it on!

And despite what rchello says..... my ribs are not at ALL ticklish!! *hope they buy that* lol

Oh but with all of us volunteering we are bound to find some good spots on you K71. I see her heading for the door guys.:imouttahe Catch her she is trying to get away.LOL:p

haha fine by me..not problem sharing...can u really go fo four hours..and it seems like you have experience in this ticklingfeet4u...but yeah feet are yours for the first two hours...then they are all mine!!..:D

I tickled my ex-wife to an orgasm while tickling her. I tickled her for about 4 hours. It was really cool. She past out but was still shaking which scared me a little. But it was cool.:D

haha thats awsome....thanx for sharing that...can't say that i have done that before...well orgasm or not k71 is getting tickled!haha

You know I have never given thought to tickling anyone of the TMF girls to an orgasm. Not even when I posted that to you Marlin did I give that thought. But now that you mention it I will probably be looking to do that. Any volunteers?

Hey Boys...

If youre looking for ticklish feet... I'M THE GIRL YOURE LOOKING FOR! So tell me, just to get a lil out of u... what WOULD you do 2 my sexy, extremely ticklish soft soles? :) ;) XoXo

Tickle me 4 an Orgasm!

ticklingfeet4fu:
Oh, and by the way... i know you could make me orgasm just by playing with my toes. ;)

Where are you from and let me be the first to welcome you to TMF. Everyone is fun here. My name is George. I will PM you later.

ok, ok, I've got this all mapped out...lol

Marlin and Ticklingfeet4u get to work over Karen's feet,,,here's a tip, there's a spot on the ball of her foot that makes her lose her mind,,,but that's just me thinking out loud:) And then MKeemer and I shall work the ribs, underarms and sides,,,,I still think we're a lil undermanned,,,anyone else like to join in? Ladies too , we need your help! The Nest will go for several hours,,, would hate to have Karen go away disappointed that she wasn't tickled enough lol:)

sounds like ur setting it up right RChello...it would be nice to have a girl helping out with the tickling as well...never underestimate how ticklish a womans hands a fingernails can be compared to a guys...thos long nail will really get Karen...This is for Just Feet 4 U: welcome to TMF...im kinda new myself just tarted really posting about 2 weeks ago...my name is John...u should PM me sometime..but yeah when everyone says "you'll love it here" believe them because its true!...so gentleman i think we have ourselves a plan...and i have a feeling Karen won't walk away dissapointed:cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back