• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lady Dimitrescu (Resident Evil Village): Tickling Test Subject (M/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
A halloween themed story featuring everyone's favorite Tall Vampire Lady ;)

Lady Dimitrescu (Resident Evil Village): Tickling Test Subject
by MrObscura101

“Sir, we are ready to begin” a robotic voice announced
“Excellent!” the man in charge grinned as he looked through the thick glass from the control room into the testing chamber “Proceed…” he then ordered as a console flashed and within the chamber several plumes of green gas billowed up from vents in the floor as his unconscious prize began to stir

Inside the room was Lady Dimitrescu, an immortal vampire like being with pale skin and raven hair, clocking in at over 9 foot tall she was laid out on an appropriately huge metal table, wearing her long white dress and wide brimmed hat, with her wrists, biceps, waist, knees and ankles all secured down by heavy duty straps
“Whha…whhat…WHO DARES?!” she muttered, then screamed furiously upon rousing as she found herself restrained, immediately she tried to use her powers to tear free but nothing happened
“I dare…” replied a voice as the door opened

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!” she snarled as a man in his late 40’s entered
“My name is Doctor Kain, welcome to my lab”
“GGRRR LLEETT MEEE OOUUT!!!!!” she growled back, not caring for introductions
“Unlikely my dear lady, I’ve spent a small fortune acquiring you for my collection” he smirked “A collection of the strange and unique” he continued calmly
“I’LL KILL YOU!!!!” she screamed back at this pathetic little man, she had killed hundreds like him over the years and there was no way this indignity would go unpunished
“I highly doubt it” he replied smugly

“You’re probably wondering how you got here, do you remember the strike team from Umbrella that attacked your castle?” he then asked and she did, a group of foolish men had tried to kill her and her daughters but they had dispatched them easily enough, with her daughters and her feasting well afterwards, however once they had finished they had felt strange…
“What… did you do?” she scowled
“Simple, each of the soldiers were unknowingly injected with a paralytic agent into their bloodstream, once you drained them it entered into your system to overpower you and negate those powers of yours”
“Ggrrr….” she snarled, although part of her admired this ruthlessness
“And why am I here?” she growled
“To have some fun” he replied menacingly

Kain was now at her left side and looking up and down her huge frame before moving to the foot of the table
“You see, I have always had a fascination…” he said as he looked at her white heels that added to her impressive height “With certain attributes…” he then gripped her left heel and began to gently tug on it
“What…?” she said confused
“Of the female persuasion…” his grip tightened as he started pulling more firmly “Their feet…” he continued
“LET GO!!!!” she shouted, now shifting her foot around and trying to both kick him and keep her shoe off, but he soon managed to remove it
“The larger the better!”

Kain grinned in delight upon seeing her massive sole, size 30 at least, with flawless skin and covered in sheer black nylon that hugged her skin while her toes were painted with black polish
“You foolish man! I’m going to kill you!” she snarled but he didn’t care, he was captivated by her foot now thrashing around but helpless before him
“Let’s see the other one…” he then said aloud as he grabbed her other heel

“UNHAND ME!!!! I ORDER YOU!!!!” she screamed at him, fighting to keep her remaining shoe on but her muscles still hadn’t fully recovered from the drugs and he was soon proudly holding them both up and grinning at her huge nyloned feet before him
“Absolutely perfect!” he smirked as he cracked his knuckles in anticipation

“I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS INDIGNATION! MY DAUGHTER’S WILL REND YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!”
“That will be very difficult” he replied unconcerned
“WHY?!”
“Because they’re each currently unconscious in other rooms secured down just like you” he grinned Dimitrescu looked at him with abject hatred that she had never felt for another human before, her eyes narrowed and she glared at him with a soul piercing stare
“I am going to kill you with my bare hands…” she said with icy determination
“No”, he replied unfazed “All you’re going to do… is laugh” and with that he slowly ran his index finger down her foot from the ball to the heel

“Gghhmmmff…” she grunted indignantly at this “Don’t you touch me you pervert!” she then snapped but he refused to be intimidated and repeated the process again and again
“What are you doing?” she growled, finding her foot involuntarily moving in response to his touch but he remained frustratingly silent, enjoying one of his favorite moments of acquiring a new prize for his collection… the slow realization of what was in store for them

Dimitrescu growled angrily as this upstart human continued lightly touching her feet, his fingers wiggling against her arches
“What is he doing?!” she thought in annoyance, while she normally enjoyed having pathetic men rub and worship her feet before she devoured them this one’s insolence was irritating her!
“LET ME GO THIS INSTANT!!!!” she demanded, kicking at him as best she could
“My dear Lady Dimitrescu why? Could it be that you might be… ticklish?”

Before Dimitrescu had a chance to process his question suddenly he raked his fingers down both arches at once
“GGFMFMFHHH!!!!!” she growled in frustration but Kain noticed both her feet immediately pull away when he did
“Excellent!” he grinned as he continued his experiment, turning his focus to her left foot

“IHH SAIIHHD STHHAP!!!!” Dimitrescu growled as she felt both his hands start skittering up and down her arch, her foot was large enough for him to explore freely as she tried hitting him away
“These humongous soles could be considered lethal weapons for anyone crushed under them!” he noted, before tapping a command into a smart watch he wore

Dimitrescu growled as four metallic tentacles slithered out of the table near her ankles and moved towards her feet
“GET AWAY!!!!” she snarled as she moved her feet about to try and crush them, but they dutifully followed their programming and began moving towards her toes
“I SAID STOP!!!!” she demanded as they began looping around the big and little toes of each foot. Dimitrescu thrashed her feet around wildly but the tentacles continued until they had restrained her toes, then they began to retract
“GGRRR NOOHHOO!!!!!” Dimitrescu screamed as she tried to stop her feet from being pulled back, but it was impossible and soon they were rendered immobile
“Much better!” Kain grinned sadistically as he cracked his knuckles “Now let’s really get underway…”

Dimitrescu grunted as his index fingers began slowly against both her arches
“GHHHRRFF SSTHHFF DAHAHAMMMNN YOOHHUUU!!!!!!!” she growled as she tried kicking him but couldn’t move an inch now and the sheer nylons made the tickling sensations even worse!

Kain however was grinning in delight by her reactions
“Fascinating! Based on her reactions already she might be the most ticklish subject I’ve ever seen!” he thought excitedly, before starting to use all his fingers at once
“GGAHAHHHRRR SSTTHAHAHAPP DDAAHHMMNN YYOOHOHUU!!!!” Dimitrescu demanded, now pulling furiously at her restraints, ready to tear him limb from limb, and shaking so much her hat went flying off to the floor, however in response a small nozzle rose out the table either side of her head and suddenly sprayed her

“KAAF KAAF WHAHAHTT ISS THHAHATT??”
“Just a special muscle relaxant I’ve developed, it will be administered anytime you reach a certain threshold on the restraints, can’t have you breaking free now, can I?” he said smugly while continuing
“YYOOUULL PAAHHYY FOORR THHISS!!!” she seethed but Kain was unconcerned, none of his subjects had ever escaped!

Dimitrescu bucked and kicked about as he continued, struggling to regain her fearsome strength but anytime she got near to it she got a face full of the paralytic gas. Kain meanwhile had decided to break out some tools to use
“GAGAHHAAA WHHAHATT THHHEE HEHEHHELLL????!!!” she shrieked as something was dragged down the entirety of her left arch
“Just a simple hairbrush” he winked

She couldn’t believe it, this simple thing tickled like mad as the stiff bristles dragged up and down her arch, again accentuated by the nylons
“TTAAHHHKKE IIHHT AWAAHHYY!!!! NNOOHWW!!!!” she demanded, but to her frustration he kept going, unlike her previous encounters with humans she had no control over him and his smug attitude infuriated her

Kain meanwhile kept on dragging the brush about, randomly alternating speed, testing her out and noting her worst spots for his records and future use. He was fascinated by how this colossal vampire like woman could be so ticklish, her deep, throaty laughter echoing around his lab that was almost like a sirens call encouraging him to keep going!

Dimitrescu meanwhile was getting more and more red faced, in part from the laughing but also from embarrassment at her capture and being made to laugh for this damn human, she began thinking of what she would do to him the moment she was freed… then her thought train was broken as something new started at her right foot

“HAHHAHAHAA WHAHHAHATT???!!!” she wailed as something began moving at random spots on her arch
“It’s called an electric toothbrush, very effective at getting into all the most ticklish spots!” he said sadistically as the rotating brush head moved against her arch and instep before going upwards to her toes
“HAHHAHAHAHAA!!!! NOOHOHOO GEEHEHTT AAHHAWAAAHHYY FROOHMM THHEHERRREE!!!!!” she demanded
“Poor lady Dimitrescu, you’re not the one giving order’s anymore, you’re just going to be my helpless little tickle slave forever and ever, you and your daughters”
“IIIHHH WHHIIHLLL KKIIHHLL YYOOHHUU!!!!” Dimitrescu screamed as her body lurched about, causing another spray of gas to be administered

Kain started moving the toothbrush against the pad of her big toe, going deliberately slowly to add to the torment, watching how her toe fought to try and get free but unable to break the tentacle grip
“HHHAAA HHAAA YYOOHHUU SAAHHDDIIHHSST!!!!!” she howled as he then started working it in between the gap of her big and second toe
“That’s rich coming from you!” he chuckled as he continued to target each toe and the spaces between, causing her unbound ones to splay about wildly

Dimitrescu was gasping when he stopped
“Hhhaa oohhkaahhyy…. Yoohhouu hhaahhd yyoohhuurr faahhnnnn…” she tried to say
“Oh, the fun’s just beginning” he grinned as he went back to her left foot where several rips had appeared in her nylon from the hairbrush bristles
“NOOHOOO!!! STTAHAHPP IIHHTT!!!!” she screamed as he began ripping it away to expose her bare foot
“Perfect!” he said admiringly upon seeing her now bared sole with her flawless pale skin and deep arch

“BAHAHASTATHHRRDD!!!!! STTAHAHAPP!!!!” she cried as the toothbrush started working on her toes while the hairbrush returned to target her now bare arch and heel
“HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA KKKKHHHIILLL YYOOHHUU!!!!!!” she screamed loudly while writhing around, this torturous combo driving her mad! Her laughter only incentivizing him to keep going so he could hear more of it!

“HHAHAHAHAHhhahahaha… nnohooo moohhrree…stthhoopp noohhww….” she gasped when mercifully he stopped, only to then yelp as something was suddenly being applied to her sole
“WHAT IS THAT!?!”
“Some oil to make your skin nice and slippery” he said sadistically, his tone making her think he might in fact be some kind of demon from hell!

“NOHOOO!!! NOOHOOO IIHH SAAIIAHHDD!!!!!” she shouted as he finished covered her foot in a generous amount of oil, then the damn brushes were brought closer to her left foot, she strained with all her might to move her foot even an inch but his devices refused to allow any give whatsoever, her eyes went wide with panic is they got closer and closer….

“HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA STTTAAHHAHAHAHAPPPP!!!!!!! GGEEHHHTT AAWAHAHAYY FFRROOHHMM MEHEHHEHEH!!!!!!!!” Dimitrescu exploded with laughter as the brushes made contact, the hairbrush at her arch and the toothbrush moving in between her toes in unison, and with the oil it was almost as though she could feel ever single individual bristle touching her skin
“HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAAAA” she continued laughing helplessly, finding it nearly impossible to stop laughing and form a cohesive sentence

When he at last relented she lay there gasping for air
“hahhahahahahhaha...yyohoohoo….” she struggled to say but he was already moving on, she was partly thankful that he was no longer touching her feet… however he simply pressed a button on a nearby console and several small devices rose out of the table

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!” she screamed indignantly as they began firing laser beams at her that began carefully cutting away her clothing! She raged and thrashed but the laser tracked her movements to ensure that only her white dress would be cut away
“GGGRRRAAHHH!!!!!” she howled like a banshee when the machines finished leaving her in just a white corset, underwear, garter belt and thigh high nylons

“I’LL REND YOU LIMB FROM LIMB FOR THIS!!!!!!” she screamed, thrashing around wildly and not caring about the machines spraying her immediately with more of the paralytic gas. Kain just smirked though as he activated a final laser in the ceiling which fired down the length of her corset. Dimitrescu’s eyes went from open in panic to narrowed in boiling hatred within the span of a few seconds as her corset fell open leaving her large breasts and upper body bared to her captor

Kain grinned immensely as he inspected her body, now covered in only a pair of black panties
“Very impressive indeed” he murmured as he walked around, staying frustratingly out of reach and not even reacting as she spat and swore at him.
“YOU’LL DIE FOR THIS! SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY!!!” she snarled as he stopped near hear head and she tried to headbutt him. Kain smirked at her frustration and calmly held his hands inches from her underarms, he grinned as he then pretended to move them causing her to flinch for a few seconds, before digging his fingers into the deep hollows

“NO!! NO!!! NNHHOO!!! NNHHFFNN!!!!” she grunted and growled as she shook her head and fought to bring her arms down as his spider like fingers wiggled and prodded at her flesh
“GGFMFMH!!!!!!” she hissed and glared as he continued, struggling not to laugh and give him the satisfaction
“Come now my dear, let it all out” he said teasingly as he continued regardless

Dimitrescu could feel a smile growing on her lips that she tried to stop herself and shook violently around, finding much to her frustration that this inadvertently caused her breasts to bounce around for him which only angered her further
“Tough one eh? Don’t worry I have years of experience breaking tough girls like you, this will be so much fun”

His words chilled her, she could tell he wasn’t boasting or threatening… just stating facts, then he dug into her sides which broke her focus and caused her to finally start laughing again
“HAHHAHAHHAA IIIHHLL MAHHAHAKKEE YOOUUHH PAHAHAYY!!!!!”
“How? When all you’re going to do is laugh and laugh for me forever” he said smugly
“HAHHAHA DAHAHAMMNN YOOOHHUUU!!!!!” she screamed back

Despite her best efforts to ignore his fingers on her skin Dimitrescu then let out a squeal as he picked up two feathers and flicked them against the hollows of her underarms
“HAHHAHAHAHA NOHOHOOO!!!! GEEHHTT THEEEMM AWAAHAHYY!!!!”
“Aw is the fearsome Lady Dimitrescu afraid of a couple of feathers?” he said mockingly
“SIIHHIILLHENENNCCEE!!!!” she screamed angrily, fighting even harder to pull her arms free, unaware that Kain’s devices were monitoring her strength and compensating the restraints accordingly to ensure she would never get free

After ten minutes of using the feathers Kain allowed her a brief respite and she took in deep gasps of air
“IIHHHMMM… iihhhmm…” she struggled to say as he walked around her
“Yes yes, going to kill me I know, every one of my playthings said the same thing when I first brought them here… and guess what? Not a single one has ever escaped” he replied confidently as he climbed onto the table

Dimitrescu scowled as he then sat himself on her upper body
“GET OFF ME!!!!!” she screamed, trying to thrash around and throw him off, hopefully to break his neck, but the waist strap held, and he remained firmly in place before grinning and holding up the feathers
“N…no… don’t you dare…” she gasped fearfully, realizing what he had planned as the feathers moved closer and closer to her breasts…

“HHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA BABAHHAHAASSTTAAHHRRRDD!!!!!!!” Dimitrescu screamed at the top of her lungs when the soft, dastardly feathers made contact, teasingly caressing around her breasts as they shook and bounced around wildly
“GEHHEEHHHHTT THHEEEMM AAHHWAAHAHYY!!!!!!” she screamed and spat furiously, before letting out a shriek as the feathers touched her nipples

“HHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAA NNNHOOHOOO!!!! NOOHOHOHO!!!!!” she then shook her head furiously
“My look how quickly these have hardened, I wonder, despite all that protesting… if you actually enjoy this?”
“IIIHHH HHAHAHATTEE IIHHTT!!!!” she cried
“Really? You sure you’re not a kinky little tickle slut?”
“NNHOHOOO!!! IHH AHHAAMM LAAHHDDYY DIMITRESCU!!!!” she screamed back

Kain grinned at hearing this, loving that she was still angry and defiant, it would make it so much more satisfying when he eventually broke her, and he still had so much still planned for her…
“AHAHHAHAAA PPHEEHEHRRVVEEHHRRT!!!!!!” she squealed as he leaned closer and suddenly kissed her left nipple before sucking and nibbling on it while the damned feather continued against her right one. Dimitrescu shook around violently causing another jet of paralytic gas to spray at her but she furiously continued trying to escape
“YYOOHHULLL DIIHIIEEE FOOHHRR THHIISS!!!! SLLOOHHOOWWLLYY AHHAHDD PAAIIIHHNFFAHAHAALLLYY!!!!” she howled indignantly

“HHAHAHHAHAA…yyoouulll diihheiiee…” she gasped desperately when he stopped and finally climbed off her, but he was unconcerned
“Well you’ll be pleased to know we are almost done”
“Thahannk goohhdnneess…” she gasped
“But we have one more area to test out”
“NO! NO MORE DAMN IT!!!!” she screamed angrily then she watched in horror as he took a small knife and carefully cut at the string of her panties!

“NO!!!!!! YOULL DIE IN THE WORST WAYS IMAGINABLE!!! I WILL EAT YOUR HEART AND SUCK EVERY DROP OF BLOOD FROM YOUR PATHETIC BODY!!!!!!” she screamed, going absolutely berserk and earning herself two doses of the paralytic gas while her panties fell away, leaving her completely naked now. Dimitrescu seethed with anger and hatred as she watched her stare at her totally nude body
“YOU PERVERT!!!” she screamed, so angry that she had completely forgotten his earlier comment about one last area to test….until the feather gently flicked against her mound…

“AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!” she screamed in total disbelief, both at his brazenness but also how much this tickled!
“My someone’s very sensitive here…” he said gleefully as he continued
“SSHHIILLAAHHCCEE!!!!!” she raged back, she had never wanted to see anyone eviscerated more than this bastard, but all she could do was wail and shriek with each touch of the feather against her. Soon she found to her extreme frustration that an orgasm was starting to build within her
“NO! I WON’T LET THIS BASTARD MAKE ME!!!!” she thought defiantly, struggling to ignore the growing sensations

Kain however wasn’t fooled as continued, his machines kept on monitoring every second of her reactions for future use as he leaned in and Dimitrescu howled when she felt his tongue move at her clit!
“NNOOHHOO!!! GGEEEHHTT AAWAAHHYY FFROOHMMM TTHHEEERREEE!!!! DOOHHNNTT TTOOUUHHCCHH MMEEHHHEEE!!!!” she screamed and writhed, wishing to get her legs free and crushing this smug bastard between her colossal thighs!

No respite came though, his tongue and feather continued mercilessly teasing her until she couldn’t bear another second
“OOHHOOO IIIHH CAAAHHNNT…. MEEHHRRCCYYY!!!!” she wailed
“Sorry?” he asked innocently
“IIIHHH CCAAHHNNTT TAAAHHKKE IIHHTT!!! IHHII NNEEHHDD TOHHO CAAHHHMM DDAAHHMM YYOOOUU!!” she screamed, hating herself for admitting so
“Oh… too bad I guess…” he shrugged and dropped the feather

Dimitrescu was beside herself
“WWHHHAAHHTT????!!!!”
“Oh my dear Lady Dimitrescu, you’ve got so many more sessions until I allow you to orgasm” he said bluntly
“FAHAHAHAHACCKKK YOHOOHHUUU!!!!!” she writhed angrily, trying to bring herself to climax from the rapidly diminishing orgasm as it slipped away
“Maybe one day… but until then I’m going to enjoy teasing and tormenting you every day, keeping you in a state of ticklish agony and ecstasy”
“IIHHLL KKIIHHHLL YYOOUU!!!”
You can try, but eventually you’ll learn like all my other toys that it’s simply impossible and you now exist solely for my amusement

Kain then cruelly blew gently against Dimitrescu’s clit, causing a strained wail from how sensitive she still was there from the torture
“But sadly, for now I have to leave, I have others to attend to” he then tapped his watch and three screens overhead turned on
“NO!!!!!” Dimitrescu screamed as they showed her three daughters, Bella, Cassandra and Daniela, each in a separate room, unconscious and bound the same way as her
“Oh yes, I’m going to have lots of fun with the four of you… I wonder who will break first?”

“NO! PLEASE LEAVE THEM ALONE! TAKE ME INSTEAD!!!” she pleaded
“Tempting offer but I want to play with all of you”
“I’LL SEND YOU TO HELL FOR THIS!!!”
“Doubtful, but don’t worry you won’t be alone” he tapped his watch again and another door opened
“Ladies?”

Dimitrescu watched as three women entered the room, all wearing the tiniest string bikinis with their eyes glazed over
“This is Jill,” he said pointing to a brunette in blue
“Claire,” pointing to another brunette in red and white
“And Ada” pointing to an Asian-American woman with short dark hair in red
“Who are they?” Dimitrescu asked with concern
“Various people who tried to stop me over the years, all now my loyal slaves, right ladies?”
“Yes, Doctor Kain…” they all replied in unison

Kain moved away from Dimitrescu
“Everyone meet Lady Dimitrescu, my newest toy, I want you to give her a level three induction for the next two hours until I return”
“Yes master…” they all replied again as he began to leave
“And if she orgasms even once you’ll each spend a week with the licker got it?”
“Yes master… they all replied, although Dimitrescu saw hints in their expressions which indicated they might… enjoy that?
“What has he done to them?” Dimitrescu thought worriedly
“Have fun and watch the monitors!” he waved
“NO! BASTARD!!!!” she wailed as the door shut before looking to the three women

“LISTEN TO ME! If you help me we can all escape!” she pleaded to them
“But we don’t want to…” Jill said
“We love it here…” Ada continued
“Master loves us and makes us laugh… we’re always happy” Claire added
“NO! He’s controlling you! Fight him! Please! I have to save my daughters!” she begged, but they were all under his sway and as they began circling her, she knew they would be no help

Claire walked around to be by her head, leaning over her, Ada climbed onto the table in between her legs while Jill went to her feet
“Ready?” Jill asked
“NO! PLEASE I CAN’T TAKE ANY MORE!”
“We all thought the same at first… but now we love it! Eventually you will to!” Claire winked as they began…

Dimitrescu let out a terrified cry as they all began tickling at once, Claire using a pair of electric toothbrushes to target her underarms and nipples while Ada used a single feather at her clit, gently caressing it to bring her close to an orgasm but with no intention of letting her climax. Jill meanwhile began on her feet, scurrying her fingers nimbly against both soles at once
“HHAHAHAAA IIIHH COOHMMAAHHHNDD YYOOHHOOUU TOOHOO STTAHAHAPP!!!”
“Sorry but you don’t give orders here, all you can do is laugh” Jill replied
“Laugh…” Claire and Ada repeated in unison.

As Dimitrescu thrashed around she saw on one the monitors that Kain had entered the room containing Daniela
“NNOHOOOO!!!!” she begged as the silent feed started to show Daniela awaken, scream and writhe around before Kain removed her heels and began tickling her as Daniela immediately began trying to escape, unaware of how impossible this was… and Bella and Cassandra still had their own sessions with Kain to go!

“SOOHHEEOONNEE HHEEELLLPP!!!!” Dimitrescu cried as Claire began sucking and kissing her nipples while Jill did the same to her toes as she found herself reaching the edge of an orgasm… only for Ada to pull the feather away just before climax leaving her writhing about… but there was no help coming, she and her daughters were trapped in this madness…

The end?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back