• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lady Donna is taming a wild Kitty (F/F tickling, spanking, light bdsm, dominance)

redsocks

TMF Regular
I wrote it for request, I hope you like it. Here is my other story's link:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?312947-Meet-Lady-Donna-(F-F-nylon)

***​

„Okay girl, it’s time to finish our little game! Honestly, I’m surprised how tough you’re, but finally I’m going to break up you! Yes sweetheart, You heard well! I’m going to smash your soul little pieces and I need a hairbrush only for it!” – Lady Donna tells on calm voice while She’s looking into the girl’s tearful eyes.
Naturally Kitty is begging and muttering with the ballgag in her mouth. Then the fear and despair appear in her eyes.

„Oh yes Kitty, I know that You know… You’re going to give up at the end of it and I’ll win in our little battle! Take off this ballgag! I’d like to listen to your begs and screams with mad laughter! Oh yeah, that’s it!” - The woman says with a devilish smile on her face.
„Ughh…Ughh… Pleease…Pleease stooop! Dooon’t dooo aaaanyyything! I doooon’t neeeeed yoour moooney! Pleeease doooon’t do that!...Okaaaay-Okaaay! Agghhh!... You're tougher than me...Only leave me alone! Please… Please… Please!!” – Kitty begs for mercy to Lady Donna desperately with ballgag in the mouth and without it too.

The rocker girl’s full body is a cold sweat came over her and the tears have plowed her pretty face. Her lungs pain and all breaths are heavy and the girl’s tired body is shaking crazily among the straps.

„Wow! Are you really angry, yeah? Hahaha! I love it! But it’s time to the big finale! Ohhh yes! It’ll be exciting!...Ohh your feet look like afraid of something!” – Mistress says happily with a little ridicule while She’s walking next to the bench and caressing Kitty’s defenseless naked body with one hand carefully.

Lady Donna notices the girl’s fixed legs are trembling on the leather covered bench. She’s watching Kitty’s poor feet in her cute mismatched blue ankle socks with the lovely whales pattern. The Mistress takes off a medium size black-red hairbrush a shelf and walking back to Kitty’s trembler feet. When Lady Donna is grabbing her cute socked left ankle, Kitty makes last desperate attempt to dissuade her.

„Ohhh-Okay! Ahhh! Okay-Okay!... Listen to me! Ohh my…You don't need… to do this! Okay…I admit, I was naughty! I talked back to you! Okay, it’s true!... But there is too much of these! I’ll accept all other punishments, but don't tickle with the hairbrush my feet! I beg you! Oh no…Mercy! Mercy Lady Donna!” – The rocker girl is speaking with gasp on weak voice when She feels the woman is straining her foot back with one hand.
„Oh sorry kitten! But it's too late. It's time to scream with laughter! Here I come...Hahaha!” – Lady Donna hasn’t compassion on her and starts to move the hairbrush on the left heel.
„WOAH! He-He-He!! Oh nooo!! He-He!! Not my heeel!! He-He-He!! It’s noooot faaair!! He-He-He-He!! Woah!! Nooot the bruuush!! He-He-He!! It’s too muuuuch!! He-He-He-He!!” – Kitty brusts out loud laughing and begs more hopelessly.
„Ohh yes! It's no doubt your feet are going to love my brush in these cute little socks, and if I’m not mistaken! Hahahaha! That’s it! Come on kitten… laugh at me! Hahaha!” – Mistress tortures her more with words and with the hairbrush, and it's working on the girl's left socked arch.
„WOW!! HE-HE-HE!! NOOOT MY AAARCH!! HE-HE!! PLEEEASE!! HE-HE-HE-HE!! DOOON’T TICKLEEE MEE!! HE-HE-HE!! OHH MYY GOOOSH… THIS IS TOOORTURE!! HE-HE-HE-HE!!...” – She’s screaming and laughing while her body is shaking on the device crazily.
„Hahaha! Don’t worry kitten! This is nothing! Woah! I can see you don’t give up! I love it! Now… Let's step up the tempo!” – Lady Donna says to her honestly with loud laughing and fighting more against her left foot during the hairbrush is moving faster on the super ticklish foot.
„HE-HE-HE-HE!! HEEEYY… OOHH MYY…WOOOOW!! HE-HE-HE-HE!! NOOOT THEEERE!! HE-HE-HE!! NOOOT THE BRUUUSHH!! HE-HE-HE-HE!!...” – The pixie haired girl is laughing louder and suffering better from Lady Donna’s hairbrush, because She’s using it faster.

The 25-years-old rocker girl is screaming insanely with extremely loud laughing. Moreover her slim, sweaty body is squirming on the bench as if gets electric shocks. Some minutes later Kitty kicks the hairbrush out of the Mistress’ hand, therefore She decides to continue tickling on left socked sole with fingers, but this time Lady Donna is attacking on her sock covered toes. She’s scratching the ball of her left foot cruelly, and tickles her dark blue toes witout stopping.

„Woah! What’s up kitten? How do you feel yourself? Wow! Your toes are very tough… I love them!... I love your cute mismatched socks too! But You know that!... You’re fantastic Kitty! Tickle-tickle-tickle…” – The Domme is talking to her and enjoying ’the play’ against the girl’s curved toes, and She’s trying her thick fingers dig in between the super sensitive toes.

Unfortunately Kitty can't answer her, because She's screaming and laughing continuously. Although it's also an answer Lady Donna and She knows it well.

2 hours earlier.

The 25-year-old rocker girl is arriving at a garden house in the uptown. The surrounding of the house is quiet, the street too. At first She stops at the frontdoor and looking around nervously. After some minutes hesitation She pushes the doorbell.
Lady Donna has just reading a magazine in the living room when She hears the bell. She puts down her magazine and stands up from the armchair. Kitty pushes it longer and the Mistress is surprised who is so unpatient. When Lady Donna goes to the frontdoor She pushes the buttom of the security cam and watching through screen who’s that. She can see a weird girl with black pixie hair in shabby clothes. She seems strange and interesting for Lady Donna at the same time. Therefore the Lady pushes the phone button on the panel finally.

„Who are you miss?... and why are you pushing my doorbell as a mad girl?" – Lady Donna speaks in the microphone kindly, but firmly.
„Ohh I-I’m…Ahh…I’m sorry! I’m looking for an old lady… whose name is ahhh… Lady Donna? Yeah, I think so!” – Kitty answers the unknown voice unsurely and She checks the name in her smartphone.
„Why are you looking for her, girl?” – The woman asks her surprisedly, although She doesn’t like if somebody call her to old.
„Sooo… I know She pays well girls for a little… a little game! And… I need the money! So, do you know her?” – Kitty says a little bit nervously.
„You look so young and weak girl! Sorry, but I don’t work with beginners!” – Lady Donna answers simply.
„What?!... Hey Lady! Listen! I’m not a beginner… I’m not weak! I’m so hard!... Do You hear me?! I’m strong!... Give me a chance or f*ck you!” – The rocker girl says angrily and screams in front of the door.

Mistress is watching more the angry girl on the screen and likes the girl’s temperament, but She’s playing with her nerves more. Therefore She pushes the buttom again.

„Calm down girl! Watch your mouth! Or I’ll wash out it!” – Lady Donna says with a smile, while She follows the girl’s stomping with anger.
„F*ck you…F*ck you Lady! I’m stronger than You can imagine! You can’t break up me, and You know it well! Look! Look! I have an offer to you, pay me 2000 dollars after your stupid game and if you can break me before finishing… I leave you f*ck me for free! Do you hear me?! For free!” – Kitty is saying to Lady Donna so angrily and hit herself on the bottom of her blue jeans.

Suddenly the white frontdoor opens and Lady Donna steps out, She grabs the naughty girl’s right wrist and twists her back. In the next step the Mistress drives her into the house, and closes the door behind of themselves. Now the woman slaps her twice in her face, and says very firmly.

„How do you speak to me? What do you think about yourself?... First of all take off your dirty shoes in my house, after goes into the living room and sit down the sofa... I’ don’t want to hear a sound! Did you understand me?” – The Mistress tells hardly and shows toward the living room.
„Yeah, I understood, but You’re not my mother… Ouch!” – The rocker girl answers indignantly, and Lady Donna slaps her again.
„Take off your shoes and go in!” – Lady Donna says without doubts.
„Okay Lady! Okay!” - She mumbles and takes off her black converse shoes quickly, and walks into the room.

After that Kitty takes a seat on the sofa, She puts up her both feet on the coffee table shamelessly. When Lady Donna notices that, She knows exactly She need to give a hard lesson for this rebel girl.

„Nice socks, but take off your ’hooves’ from the table, now!” – The woman says potently.
The rocker girl shows some grimaces the woman, and takes off them. Now Kitty is looking around in the living room.
„Don't even think about it!... What’s your name?...and How old are you?” – Lady Donna asks her on calm voice.
„Call me Kitty, old lady! I’m 25!” – She answers her jokingly.
„Alright Kitty! So, do you know what my job?” – Lady Donna asks simply.
„Yeah, I know…I’m not stupid! You’re a Domme and You love torture other girls! But You’re not too fearful!” – Kitty tells loosely.
„Really?...Oh you’re a funny girl, right? So, do you bear the pain well?” – Mistress asks her curiously.
„Are you really going to pay me 2000 dollars at the end of spanking?” – The rocker girl asks back immediately.
„Yes of course! If you effect your porpuse… But I not only spank others! I use different type of torment methods…

Now Lady Donna is puring out some coffee into two cups, and gives one to her guest.

„… What do you send 2000 dollars on?” – Lady Donna asks her curiously and drinks from the cup of coffee.
„No problem! I’m in! I take everything! Well… I have broken my guitar and I want to buy a new… Is this problem for you, Lady?” – Kitty says with a little sarcasm in the end.
„Oh, so You’re a Musician, right?...It’s interesting…Well, it’s not problem for me!” – Mistress says a little surprisedly.
„Yeah, I’m a singer, and I have a girl band! But, it’s not important… So, when We start it?” – Kitty says simply.
„Take it easy! If I’ll break your resistance before end, I get you for free… Do you keep your offer?” – The woman asks her curiously.
„Yeah, it’s right! But You can’t break me, never… never!” – The rocker girl tells bravely and smirks.
„Alright then… sign it!… This an agreement with each other and You accept my rules. Now, put on your shoes! We go down the basement!” – Domme puts some papers in front of Kitty.

Finally Lady Donna is going with her new ’playmate’ down on the stairs the basement. The place is big, but a little bit dark at first, especially for Kitty. Now the rocker girl is looking around in it, and notices some creppy devices and some familiar things too. In the meantime Lady Donna is walking to a shelf and grabs a black horse whip, and turns toward her ’guest’.

„Alright Kitty! Let’s start at the beginning, take off you shoes and hoodie!” – Lady Donna instructs the girl kindly but firmly.
„Okay old lady…” – Kitty is speaking with smile and She begins to untie her black converse shoes.
„Be quiet Kitty! You need to call me Lady Donna or Mistress from now! Do you understand it?... Hurry up! My time is expensive!” – Domme says suddenly and firmly.
„Hey Lady! Don’t worry! You'll get what you want!... Oh my gosh…” – The rocker girl tells with sarcasm in her voice, and chews more her gum.
„Not Lady! Lady Donna or Mistress! I’m your Master here and now, and not your girlfriend! Hurry up!... Put in your clothes into the basket!” – Lady Donna says louder and hits twice with the leather horse whip in the air.
„Okay-okay Lady Dooonna! I take off…I take off! Don’t be nervous!” – Kitty is impertinent with the woman more.

At first the girl steps out of her black dingy shoes, and then her cute blue mismatched socks with whales pattern can be seen again. After that She takes off her black hoodie quickly, and takes them into the basket.

„Don’t be rude to me girl! Or I’ll punish you harder!... Now, let’s see your upperbody… Take that t-shirt off!” – Mistress gives her newer instruction and walking around the rocker girl.
„Oh my gosh… a newer saint with hard words! I’m curious about my punishment…” – Kitty mumbles in herself while She’s chewing gum and pulling off her t-shirt slowly and puts to the basket too.
At the moment Kitty’s sky blue colored sport bra and her bare stomach come into eyes. Unfortunately for Lady Donna, She hasn’t too big breast. But She doesn’t mind.
„Now your jeans too! Move!” – Domme says her shortly.
„You don’t waste the time, that’s right?!” – The rocker answers and She unbottons and pulls down her ripped jeans.

Then suddenly Lady Donna hits once the girl’s black panties with the leather horse whip qiuckly. Of course Kitty is surprised at the first moment, but She doesn’t move.

„I said to you, be quiet… or I’ll punish you!... Now, step out of your shabby jeans and puts it also into the basket! Hurry up!” – The Mistress says firmly and looking at her slim body in the black underwear for long.
„B*tch…!” – Kitty mumbles and does it what the woman said to her.
„Alright girl! Stand here!... Hands are behind your head! Legs in small spread and don’t move!... Give me your gum!” – Lady Donna gives some more instructs for the pixie haired girl.

After that the Mistress starts to caress her ’toy’s body with the whip carefully. She enjoys to discovery the all parts of Kitty’s body. It looks like strong and lean. She looks perfect for her age, especially with this sexy black panties and sport bra. Lady Donna notices the big tattoo on her left upperarm and the navel piercing.

„They were painful, right?” – The woman says qiuetly and caress her tattoed arm with the whip slowly. After that She touches Kitty’s piercing with the end of it.
„Yes… Ouch…” – The rocker girl says shortly, but the Mistress hits her bottom suddenly.
„I said… Be qiuet!” – Domme tells quickly.
„F*ck you Lady! You asked me!” – Kitty talks back to the woman angrily.
Lady Donna hits her twice at this time, even on her naked thighs. The rocker girl shakes her legs a little bit the effect of them.
„I can see you love speak back… but no problem! You’ll receive your punishment, tough girl!... Oh, is this that I see?” – Lady Donna says firmly and looks down Kitty’s ankles.

Then She notices the rocker girl’s cute blue mismatched ankle socks with whales pattern and with some snow white clouds on one part of her socks completely. She smirked at them and says.

„Haha! They’re lovely…Lift this foot up! I want to take some pictures about these cute socks... I hope it's not problem for you!” – Mistress says with giggle and touches her left leg with the whip.

Kitty is lifting her left foot back with some grimaces and sighs a big sullenly. ~ Oh my gosh! She’s a f*cking socklover or what? It’s stupid and childish…I hope We’re going to finish it quickly! It’s so boring! Come on lady, take your f*cking photos! ~ She’s thinking in herself while She hears some clicks behind her back.

„Now, lift up this!” – Lady Donna says shortly and hits the girl’s right leg once with the whip softly.
„Hmm, here you are!” – Kitty says on funny voice and does it.

Then Lady Donna hits again with penitentiary instrument on her black panties covered rear with her punisher device, but doesn’t tell anything, and takes some newer pictures about Kitty’s other whales patterned sock. ~ Ouch! Hey, why is she hitting me now? B*tch! I’ll break it on you! ~ The girl is thinking about furiously. After the funny socks pictures, Lady Donna is walking in front of Kitty and taking another pictures about her navel piercing and the cute little white bow on the girl’s slim black panties. She likes the tough rocker girl better and better.
Finally the woman puts away her smartphone and walks to a modificated gym equipment. It's a massive gym bench with strong black metal frame and some thick leather straps on it.

„Alright Kitty! Now, kneel up the bench! I’ll strap down you, that you can move!” – Domme smirks and smiles.

The girl doesn’t say anything, only She crawls up the leather covered instrument into dog position and She lets strap down herself. At first Lady Donna straps down her both wrists tightly, after that She goes back to the brave girl’s feet and repeats her method. So Mistress fixes Kitty’s both legs in a little V shape. As a result of this Lady Donna can stand between the girl's legs. Therefore the woman is standing there and starts to knead Kitty’s hard rear with hands. She’s kneading the cute black panties on her bottom too. But in the end Lady Donna gives some quick hits the hard body part. Of course, She does them unexpectedly, so Kitty shakes her bottom a little.

„Ahhh…Ouch…Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! You’re an evil!” – Kitty mumbles and complains.
„How do you say, kitten?” – Lady Donna asks her cheerfully and keeps doing.
„No-nothing!... Ouch! Ohhh…Ouch! B*tch! Ouch-Ouch!…F*ck you b*tch! Ouch!” – The black pixie haired girl whispers and suffers from degradation.
„Good girl! I can see, You learn quickly!... I appreciate it! Count my hits!” – Domme praises and gives new task her.
„Ouch! Yes, Lady Donna!...Ouch! 12!...13-14!...15!...Oh my gosh! 16!” – Kitty answers loudly and count gasps for breath.
„How feel? Your bottom is so hard, but it turns red! That's it!” – Lady Donna tells zealously, and gives more hits with different intensity.
„Ahhh…17! Ouch! 18! Ouch-Ouch!... 19-20! You…You won’t break up me! 21! You won’t break up me! Ouch! 22! Come on, hit me! 23! I’m stronger! Hit me!...Ouch! 24!” – Kitty says loudly and angrily.
„Oh, don’t worry kitten! It’s only beginning! I’ll do it, I promise! But don’t forget your offer! Hahaha!” – Lady Donna answers happily and gives more three big hits for it.
„25-26! Ouch! 27! Oh my... it's burn! I do! Ouch! 28! I’ll do! 29! Oh, its hurt! Ouch! 30!” – The rocker girl screams with anger.
„Well, alright kitten! Let’s try something new! I’m sure You’ll enjoy that!” – The woman tells her cheerfully.
„What?!...What are you doing with me now?! You can’t break me!! My name is Kitty, not kitten!! Dammit!!” – The wild girl screams angrily and tries to move her strapped body.
„Wow! Somebody is very angry here! Hahaha!... Let’s see it…!” – Lady Donna says with giggle and begins to wiggle her black nails inside of the girl’s bare thighs.
The black pixie haired girl's body is jumping little on the bench immediately, and She shakes it. Of course She tries to hold back her reactions, but it’s very difficult at this moment.
„Woah! Hey kitten, are you ticklish, hmm?... It seems to me I found your weakness!... Oops! Oh yes! Shake it baby!” – The Mistress says with giggle and moves her fingers up and down.
„Ohh my… No! Ple-please don’t! Uhh-Uhhh-Heey! Don’t… Don’t do it! He-he-hey! Stop! Stop it! Uhhh… No… I’m not…not ticklish! Woah! He-he-hey! It’s not fair!” – Kitty is speaking with stutter and tries to discourage her.
„Oh really? But then… What’s your problem? Why should I stop this? Hmmm… I think you lie me, right?” – Domme talks more with sarcasm.
Then Lady Donna changes her tactics and She's tickling her thighs. Finally poor Kitty’s legs start to tremble because of the touches, and bursts out laughing.
„No! No! No!... Please don’t!...He-he-he! Stop! Stop it! He-he-he! Please… Hit me! Hit me! He-he-he! It’s not…Not fair! He-he-he-he!” – Kitty is laughing and begging loudly while She carry on a fight against straps.
„Oh, why? What’s the problem kitten?...Wow! Your skin is so sensitive! Haha! Okay…So… Would you like I hit you again? But why? Perhaps, do you like?...Hmm, I don’t know, but… Honestly, I like this method, sorry!... Let’s see these knees!” – The Mistress is playing ’on her’ more with words and fingers too.

At the moment Lady Donna is trying dig into the girl’s knees from behind. Of course, as a result of this Kitty screams up immediately and shaking her unprotected bare knees.

„Ohhh Noooo!! Not MY KNEES! HE-HE-HE!! Not my knees!! Please!! He-He-He!! This is torture!! Take out your f*cking fingers from there!! He-He-He!!” – The rocker girl is screaming and protesting with laughter.
„Oh-Oh, the naughty kitten has a foul mouth! Would you like to get a ballgag? Hmm? Hahaha! Do you like to try out?... Hahahaha! Let’s see these hips!” – Lady Donna is teasing her with fingers and words at the same time.
„NOT MY HIPS!! NOT MY HIPS!! HE-HE-HE!! YOU’RE A B*TCH!! HE-HE-HE!! OH MY GOSH!!...DON’T TICKLE THERE!! HE-HE-HE!! F*CK YOU!! HE-HE!! F*CK YOUR F*CKING BALL GAG!! HE-HE-HE-HE!!” – Kitty is roaring with laughter insanely, especially when Lady Donna’s fingers are ’walking’ up and down on her super sensitive bare sides.

Now, the Mistress changes her place and stands next to Kitty’s sweaty naked upperbody, and She’s ’working’ more on the vulnerable body part. She’s scratching, poking and pinching the laughter rocker girl’s both sides, hips, and tummy non-stop. Poor girl is screaming, laughing and shaking her strapped body crazily. After some minutes very intensive upperbody ticking Lady Donna gives a short break her, and gets some fresh breaths. The exhausted girl has an opportunity, and gasps loudly and quickly. It makes her happy.
At the end of the short break Lady Donna is walking to special equipment, and puts up a big black ball gag in Kitty's mouth. When the woman finishes, begins to scratch the poor girl's defenseless armpits with her cruel fingers. Kitty, the tough rocker girl is suffering for a ball gag in her mouth.

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back