• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lady Gaga has ticklish feet!

cblue020

TMF Novice
Ok well at least she plays ticklish in this music video...still just as hot. Don't bother watching the whole music video, just read below.

youtube.com/watch?v=mVEG793G3N4&playnext_from=TL&videos=fs9m08OE2h8

At 1:56 and 2:02 she's lounging on a couch with her foot on some dude's lap. He has his left hand on her pump and he is looking down at it.

At 2:26 she suddenly yanks her foot out of his lap, and he appears to say "Hey!" in protest. I deduce that he wanted to take off her shoe and massage her beautiful foot, but she was afraid of getting tickled.

This is confirmed at 2:31 when she has so kindly allowed him to take off her shoe and massage her foot. She instantly jerks her foot away and laughs hysterically. He is about to protest again but laughs in amusement.

She knew all along that her feet are way too ticklish for a massage!

Who knows, maybe this was real and in the music video he was supposed to just give her a foot rub. However she was so ticklish that they couldn't complete the scene, but it was funny and they decided to add it into the video. Makes sense to me! :D

Which is why I mentioned that she is perhaps just playing ticklish. I still find it awesome seeing a hot celebrity appear to get tickled even if it is just acting. Now I'm going to think about this scene every time I hear one of her songs. :p

I thought it was cool, even though I'm not really a Lady Gaga fan. I don't think she's that good an actress so I'm going to say it was a legitimate ticklish reaction. :thumbsup: Don't let the naysayers get you down. Thanks for posting!

very cute

i love her, even though, in her gaga persona, she behaves like a lunatic (maybe because of it)

i love her mouth, it always seems to have a saucy smile playing around the edges

and her tummy and sides look deliciously ticklish

would be great if she really was ticklish

anyway, it was nice to see her laugh like that

pretty laughing women are lovely

can someone pls post the clip here?
can't watch it on youtube :/

Sorry to bring this up, guys, but are we now sure we're talking about a real chick here and the transsexual or whatever rumors have been put to rest? :idunno:

Actually, bclue020, there's a video on Youtube, I think you can find it if you type in "Making of the Fame". It's basically a photoshoot for the first album, but a little after the halfway mark, it looks like there's a lady behind her tickling her general upper rib/armpit area, and it looked like she reacted pretty well. Regardless, the scene in the 'Eh, Eh' vid is always fun to watch. My girlfriend and I are actually going to see her over the summer.

No, BB, there's no tickling at that point. She's just jumping for excitement. It's a cool video, though. LG is an impressive woman.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back