• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laney needs lees !

Whoa no idea why I posted that!! I believe you used to have tickling BJ clips!
But yes next time I am in NYC I'd love to pay to tickle you on camera!

What would you use for a tickling device? Would makeup brushes be an option? They tickle my feet like CRAZY!

Why dont you send me a pic Maria let me be the judge of that..

Hello

Hello Laney,

My name is Michael and I would like to apply to be a "lee" I am clean cut and am extremely ticklish all over. I have perfect manicured small feet. Please let me know if you are still interested in any male models? Thanks, Mikey

We are in search of attractive, in shape FEMALE and MALE models interested if filming tickling fetish videos.
You must have EXTREMELY ticklish feet and body and willing to let another model tickle you while restrained in bondage furniture.
Professional female owned studio with many references.
Pay is cash.
Amount TBD by what you are willing to do..
If you dont show your face you dont get paid. We only pay lees who show their face...
But if you just want to be in a tickling video with me thats cool
Most shoots are 1+ hours.
You may bring someone with you to the shoot
Please email me full body pics and to ask any questions.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

are you still looking I am open this weekend

I just want to tickle laney to death. :woot:

Well, I have the same fantasy but I would prefer to be the helpless lee whose most ticklish spots get discovered. Too bad, that are not around the corner. ;-)

Laney, it's good to see that you are back. Lyme disease is an awful disease. Tricky to detect, tough to cure. Get well soon.

would love to be tickled by you laney! not sure if i could handle it hahaha what do u class as in shape? what size? Wish i could come there but i am in the uk :( so sly! xxx

Also sorry to hear about your illness i hope your 100% now xxx

Love your work Laney. Glad your back! Would certainly be interested as a lee with you. It would be intense I'm sure

How much would you charge to tickle your feet? are your feet VERY ticklish?? :)

I know you said you'd only accept attractive, in shape lees, but, any chance you'd take a bigger guy? Plenty of guys love bigger women, and just as many women enjoy bigger guys...they just tend not to voice it as often. Besides that, I'm miserably ticklish. I can take a lot of tickling, too.

hey Laney,

I would totally be down with having you tickle me. 25 year old in shape guy here. Super ticklish!

hey Laney,

I would totally be down with having you tickle me. 25 year old in shape guy here. Super ticklish!

I always enjoy the "revive a 6 year old thread" posts on here. If you checked her profile, you'd see that the last time she posted was in 2012. Unlikely that she's still active on this site.

I always enjoy the "revive a 6 year old thread" posts on here. If you checked her profile, you'd see that the last time she posted was in 2012. Unlikely that she's still active on this site.

No lie, these are about as cringeworthy as the ones who randomly ask for feet pics

All it took was a quick glance at the studio pages in the signature to know she stopped in 2013 :p

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back