• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Ethel 1 - Xort's Water Jet vs Chaos' Ticklish Feet (F/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

It's been a long time since I've added any new content to my clip store. In fact, I believe the last time was all the way back in 2020. But I'm trying to make a comeback of sorts. To be honest, I don't know how regularly I'll be able to do this. But hopefully my performance will be better than one clip every 4 years.

In any case, I've recently released the first part of LAST LAUGH ETHEL, a new series starring returning model Chaos and newcomer Xort. In this scene we try a tickling technique that has never been featured in my clips before.

CHAOS: 20, 5'2", size 7
XORT: 22, 5'4", size 7.5

As a side note, I'd like to thank t
he TMF people and the Clips4Sale people for making it possible to embed a clip's preview into one's post. I realize this was implemented some time ago, but this is the first time I get to use that feature, and it's amazing.

Chaos didn't have an easy time during her first shoot, but she's game for another go, this time joined by her new partner Xort. In terms of outfits the theme is nightwear. Xort is wearing cozy pajamas with a black and blue tiger-like striped pattern. The theme is less obvious in Chaos' case, her pyjama pants barely visible at all in this scene, and her top is a blue T-shirt with a large Supergirl/Superman logo.

Chaos' ankles are locked in stocks. Xort removes Chaos' slippers and socks and tickles her bare feet for a short while. She then brings out a tickling tool that has never appeared in one of my videos before: a garden water sprayer. This is actually a team effort between Xort and myself: I pump the sprayer's handle off-camera to keep the pressure up while Xort guides the water jet all over Chaos' feet. Xort tries a few experimental squirts that make Chaos jump and giggle in surprise before we cut to make a few changes.

Chaos' big and pinky toes are now restrained, making her feet easier targets. The sprayer's nozzle has been adjusted to make the water jet as thin and powerful as possible. Xort focuses on various areas of Chaos' soles and toes. This tickling technique probably isn't super effective on everyone, but it works quite well on Chaos, making her yelp, giggle and laugh. Whenever the water pressure drops I can be heard pumping the sprayer's handle for a few seconds. Kinda noisy, but the results are worth it.

Chaos appears to start getting used to the water jet after a few minutes, so Xort switches to finger tickling for the last third of the scene. Despite all the cold water that Chaos' feet have been exposed to they're still ticklish enough for some amusing reactions.

Last edited:
Great to see your videos again!

Two questions, first, was this an old video or have you been able to get in contact with Chaos again? And second, will she get revenge on Xorts feet?

Great to see your videos again!

Two questions, first, was this an old video or have you been able to get in contact with Chaos again? And second, will she get revenge on Xorts feet?

In the past I had the bad habit of doing too many shoots compared to how fast I could process them. It was technically entirely possible to keep up, but I tend to procrastinate a lot, and this is especially true when it comes to my videos. Over the years I've accumulated a lot of material, and I've struggled to keep up. Still do. Because of this, all of the new clips that I release on my store are actually the products of very old shoots. For instance, Laugh Ethel was filmed in 2014. I also moved from Quebec City to Montreal since then. So I'm afraid Chaos is long gone and I won't be able to work with her again.

Xort does get her turn as a ticklee in this series, but only in the second of four scenes. She was trickier to get going than Chaos. I teamed up with Chaos to get the most out of her, but even then she turned out to be a milder ticklee. Still entertaining in her own way, though, I think.

The GOAT and an OG of tickling!!! So glad to see you back.

Thanks! "The greatest of all time" is a quite the exaggeration, but I certainly appreciate the sentiment. As for being an OG, well, I did do my first shoot in 2001 and released my first video (on VHS) in 2002, so I guess it's fair.

its so nice to see you back its been long time glad still tickling the ladys.

I'm happy to see your clips here again. It looks like your supergirl's real kryptonite is the water squirt. :)

So glad to see you back! Would love to see the girl from sigel make a return, but just happy to see new content nonetheless!

So glad to see you back! Would love to see the girl from sigel make a return, but just happy to see new content nonetheless!

I quite enjoyed Bijou as a ticklee myself. But that shoot took place all the way back in 2013 and, like nearly all of the models I've worked with, I've totally lost contact with her a long time ago.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back