• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Ethel 4 - Chaos Tickled At Both Ends (upper body and foot tickling, FM/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've released part 4 of LAST LAUGH ETHEL, starring Chaos and Xort.

CHAOS: 20, 5'2", size 7
XORT: 22, 5'4", size 7.5​

The position is basically the same as the previous scene. However, this time Xort targets Chaos’ upper body. She sits on the floor next to her friend and uses her toes to tickle her right armpit. Chaos threatens to bite but her position doesn’t really allow it. Later, Xort moves to the couch so she can work from a higher position and have better access to Chaos’ body. She continues using her toes for a short while. That’s until a bunch of colorful feathers enter the shot from the right and start tickling Chaos’ feet. “Not both at the same time!”, she complains, realizing that I’ve teamed up with Xort. She tries slapping the feathers away with her feet, but it doesn’t do her any good. While using her toes was amusing, Xort decides that her hands are more dexterous. Chaos seems to agree, as she whines/groans “No, not the hands!” She also swears at the feathers. After Xort explores Chaos’ upper body for a while I suggest that she focuses on the armpits, as they seem to be Chaos’ most sensitive spots in that general area. Like Xort, I eventually start using my fingers, much to Chaos’ disapproval. I instruct Xort to move directly behind Chaos’ head so she can have easier access to both armpits. In the end, Chaos’ efforts to escape her predicament pay off, as she somehow manages to free her wrist cuffs from the rope that held them in place. Xort and I are impressed and can only congratulate her on her success. One last observation: Chaos’ favorite word is, without a doubt, “No!”

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back