• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Jera 2: Eidolona endures armpit tickling and belly zerberts (F/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone! Here's a preview for Last Laugh Jera 2:

Eidolona is helpless to lower her arms (and thus to protect her armpits) because her wrists and elbows are cuffed to the bench she’s lying on. Seems like it’s time for some upper body tickling. Kim certainly thinks so. In addition to tickling Eidolona’s armpits she also blows several zerberts on her belly.

As a warning of sorts, I’d like to mention that Eidolona’s outfit in this scene is a tad more 'risqué' than what most of my models wear. The top that she wore during the shoot seemed appropriate for an upper body scene (exposing both her armpits and her belly) but it had a hard time covering her breasts adequately. We decided that Eidolona would wear electric tape crosses on her nipples, just in case her top slipped down a bit too much. Well, as we feared, the top didn’t do its job very well. When I eventually noticed that the tape was becoming gradually more exposed I called for a break before it turned into a 'wardrobe malfunction'. I guess some people might disagree with this decision. But those who are familiar with my work know that my videos don’t feature nudity, so I hope people will understand. In any case, for the last 2 or 3 minutes the top is held in place a lot better and the tape isn’t visible anymore.

If you haven't seen the other previews in this series you can get them here:

Last Laugh Jera 1 preview
Last Laugh Jera 3 preview

Attachments

• lljera2.jpg
    lljera2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,475
  • lljera2_preview.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Disagree. They all look as though they don't bathe. Bleah.

Disagree. They all look as though they don't bathe. Bleah.

Oh man... I must admit that I don't always take criticism that well, especially the gratuitous, non-constructive kind, but this actually made me giggle a little. Especially the "bleah" part.

I have no idea how you got that idea, but whatever, if that's how you feel then that's how you feel. Of course, you once told me "I was going to ask you why all of your models seem to be granola-esque, university students", so your feelings about these two models aren't all that surprising. Not that I have a problem with "granola-esque, university students" as models, mind you. I wish I could recruit more.

By the way, I got curious, checked your posting history (19 posts so far), and it turns out that only one is positive. All the others are negative. So I guess I can take your comments pretty lightly.

This series is hot. I hope you have a revenge clip series!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back