• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Peorth 1: Vyxen's "Don't Drop The Ball" Challenge (Foot Tickling, F/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Last Laugh Peorth 1: Vyxen's "Don't Drop The Ball" Challenge (Foot Tickling, F/F)

Hello everyone,

I've released clip #1 of LAST LAUGH PEORTH, starring new models Vyxen and Christie.

CLIP DESCRIPTION:

Locked in the stocks, Vyxen patiently waits for her friend Christie to sit down next to her socked feet. Christie pulls one sock partially off, enough to bare the heel. She picks up a tool that's made of three colorful feathers (red, purple and yellow) tied together. She uses it to gently stroke the exposed skin, which is enough make Vyxen giggle. She gets rid of the sock altogether so she can tease the entire foot for a few moments before dealing with the second sock.

Now that Vyxen is complete barefoot Christie tells her that she has a little challenge for her. She places a foam rubber ball between her feet and warns her that she mustn't drop it, or else things will get worse. Vyxen has some trouble at first and drops the ball rather quickly. We give her a second chance. "I'm not gonna drop it. I swear I won't", she claims. She does seem to have a better grip now, but Christie accidentally knocks the ball away with the feathers. This isn't Vyxen's fault, so she we try again. Vyxen does fairly well at first, but the maddening sensations eventually weaken her grip. She looks like she's about to drop the ball again until she somehow manages to catch it between her feet and the stocks, on top of her ankles. This is a good move, as she doesn't have to hold the ball between her feet anymore. But she's not out of the woods yet, as the ball can still bounce off of her ankles if she moves her feet too much. Christie does her best to make this happen by vigorously feathering Vyxen's soles and toes, but Vyxen hangs in there.

Christie decides that breaking Vyxen might require a new technique. She switches to fingers for the last two minutes of the scene. This proves to be too much for Vyxen, who quickly drops the ball. At this point we can't justify giving her another chance, so she's officially failed the challenge. Christie says: "Oh, it's really bad. It's only going to get worse." But before we move to the next phase Christie sees no reason why she can't continue tormenting her friend right now. Vyxen's reactions suggest that fingers are worse than feathers, but apparenty she manages to derive some enjoyment from her ordeal. "It's way too funny! Oh my god!", she exclaims. She later says: "No, no... that middle spot is really bad." "Right here?", Christie asks. "No, down, lower... No, I shoudn't tell you, actually", Vyxen says, realizing that reveaing her weak spots is a bad idea. At one point she manages to grab her own socks (which were somehow within the very limited reach) and tosses them at Christie's face, narrowly missing it.

VYXEN: 19, 5'4", size 6
CHRISTIE: 27, 5'9", size 9.5

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23085381">LAST LAUGH PEORTH 1 PREVIEW</a></font>

Attachments

• llpeorth1.jpg
    llpeorth1.jpg
    695 KB · Views: 549
  • llpeorth_0a.jpg
    llpeorth_0a.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Wow! This is one seriously awesome-looking clip, Francois! Great work yet again! :thumbsup:

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back