• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Sowilo 6+7: Sophie's feet and tied toes tickled in the stocks (F/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone! Here are previews for the last two clips of the Last Laugh Sowilo series, starring Sophie and Melanie:

Sophie: 21, 5’6”, size 8
Melanie: 19, 5’6”, size 7

Last Laugh Sowilo 6:

“In this first of two clips featuring Sophie in a standard sitting-in-stocks position, Sophie resists Melanie’s efforts to remove her shoes and socks. But it’s a battle she can’t win. Melanie tickles Sophie’s bare feet for a few moments, but only as an appetizer before the toes are all tied back. Sophie’s taut soles are then treated to a couple of tools that are basically stiff colorful feathers held together in groups of four. In my personal experience, feathers usually aren’t all that effective on most people, and to be fair this is a fairly light tickling scene, like Melanie is getting Sophie warmed up for something worse. But Sophie’s feet are just sensitive enough to make it worthwhile. It does work well as a cute, teasing intro to the more intense tickling that comes with the next scene.”

Last Laugh Sowilo 7:

“After teasing Sophie with the feathers in the previous clip, Melanie switches to a more aggressive finger-based technique. She’s determined to find out just how ticklish Sophie’s feet are and how far she can push her. This is clearly a lot worse for poor Sophie, her reactions now significantly more intense. When Melanie plays the “Say you love it” mind game Sophie cooperates to some extent, but mostly reacts by laughing, unwilling or unable to satisfy Melanie. Oh, and calling Melanie a bitch doesn’t help her case one bit. It only makes Melanie tickle her even worse.”

Now that the Last Laugh Sowilo series is complete I’ve released a bigger clip that combines all seven clips. Naturally, it’s a much cheaper way of getting the whole shoot compared to buying the clips separately.

If you missed the other previews in this series you can get them here:

Last Laugh Sowilo 1 preview
Last Laugh Sowilo 2 preview
Last Laugh Sowilo 3 preview
Last Laugh Sowilo 4 preview
Last Laugh Sowilo 5 preview

Attachments

• llsowilo6.jpg
    llsowilo6.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,671
  • llsowilo7.jpg
    llsowilo7.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,262
  • llsowilo_sophiesfeet.jpg
    llsowilo_sophiesfeet.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 666
  • llsowilo6_preview.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 1,257
  • llsowilo7_preview.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 1,114
i think all your stuff is great. your models, bondage and tickling scenes are always solid. Have you ever considered doing a tight mummy wrap scene with toes tied back tight? that would be sooooo cool.

Have you ever considered doing a tight mummy wrap scene with toes tied back tight? that would be sooooo cool.

Possibly. But how tight of a wrapping job are we talking about, here? I've done a couple of scenes in the past in which the ticklees were wrapped in a blanket or sleeping bag:

Last Laugh Chi 2
Last Laugh Samekh 1

but they weren't wrapped very tightly. Just rolled up with some rope to keep the blanket/sleeping bag closed. I get the feeling you have something more hardcore in mind. If you mean a serious mummy wrap job like seen in the clips of some other producers, I understand there's a risk of overheating, and I'm not sure how to handle that.

Also, I don't know how I'd tie the toes back in this particular position. I mean, I could tie the strings to the ankles, but that doesn't seem especially secure to me. The toes would be more mobile than if they were tied back to stocks or something.

You seem to be very creative of putting the lees into some very original compromising positions. I think you would figure out a safe yet effective way of pulling off such a stunt if you put your mind to it. Just thought id throw an idea in your ball park just to add something else different to your library. Perhaps ace bandages or cool damp cloth or sheets for wrapping? Perhaps a plank to strap the mummy to with a little set of stocks at the end allowing feet to be held tight together and to allow any variety of toe manipulation you could want. Again. Just a few ideas from a fan. If you take a pass on this. No biggie. Your stuff and your style is yours and it works great. Take care :)

You seem to be very creative of putting the lees into some very original compromising positions.

Thank you, that's very kind of you to say.

Perhaps ace bandages

You mean elastic bandages? It seems to me that, because of their elasticity, they would easily get too tight for the ticklee.

or cool damp cloth or sheets for wrapping?

Wouldn't that be rather uncomfortable for the ticklee?

Perhaps a plank to strap the mummy to with a little set of stocks at the end allowing feet to be held tight together and to allow any variety of toe manipulation you could want.

It's a neat idea, but I would have to store a big plank in my apartment, and I'd have to build the small set of stocks. I don't have the tools needed for that, and the wood-cutting counter at the hardware store I have access to doesn't do round or otherwise curved cuts, so no holes. I'd have to go really out of my way to have the job done. Of course, I could always screw my existing stocks into the plank. Then again, I might as well simply have the mummified model lie down on my massage table with her feet in the stocks. But wouldn't a mummified scene work better without stocks anyway (aside from the toes issue)?

My oversight

I only follow Last Laugh casually and that is my loss, as these delightful previews demonstrate. Sure, I'd like to see these girls wear something sexier than steet attire and while Sophie and Melanie would have no problem picking me up, I seem to expect tickling video models to be a bit more above average in terms of looks. But between the first-rate bondage and the superb chemistry of these two girls, this is yet another winner.

Does anyone else notice Sophie's shoes tucked into the stocks? Or that, at the close of the first preview, Sophie is trying to tickle Melanie's ribs but can't reach her? What fun.

Here's to Last Laugh continuing for many years. It seems to have defined its brand of presenting girls dressed for a PG rating but, before you let that discourage you, winning you over with first-rate bondage and of course tickle play that seems to be of the best of friends. And I can't over-emphasize that while the girls may not compare looks-wise to other tickle video models, I, for one, would not let the opportunity to tickle them pass were such an opportunity mine.

I only follow Last Laugh casually and that is my loss, as these delightful previews demonstrate.

Thank you, that means a lot to me.

Sure, I'd like to see these girls wear something sexier than street attire and while Sophie and Melanie would have no problem picking me up, I seem to expect tickling video models to be a bit more above average in terms of looks.

I can see how some people might feel that way. Many people, in fact. But I personally dislike most of the so-called "hot babe" types that appear in a lot of tickling videos. They don't do anything for me. I much prefer more natural, down to earth girls. Quite frankly, in my eyes they're actually more attractive than the typical models you see in most adult productions. I'm also not interested in sexy outfits or nudity in tickling videos. There's too much of that sort of thing out there. To me, ordinary everyday clothes make the scenes more casual and realistic, which I find much more satisfying. But that's just my personal preference. God knows most people disagree with me.

May I ask, what do you mean by above average looks? Are you comparing to women in general? Then I'd say girls like Sophie and Melanie are definitely above average. If you're comparing them to tickling models in general, well, by definition the models in the tickling video industry can't all be above average, so you can't really expect them to be "above average". But yeah, I'm fully aware that my models aren't as "hot" as those from many of the more popular tickling companies. Which suits me just fine.

In any case, I can only assume that most of my customers and other people who enjoy my work either share my preferences or at least don't mind that the models aren't especially glamorous or don't show much skin. I mean, I've been doing the same thing for the last ten years. Why would anyone watch my videos if they were turned off by the casual approach?

That is some sexy toe bondage there! It made for some really cruel finger tickling on Sophie's soles and those feathers looked like it did a good deal of damage as well!

The Last Laugh

You said, "May I ask, what do you mean by above average looks? Are you comparing to women in general? Then I'd say girls like Sophie and Melanie are definitely above average."

I am sharing my reaction to their God-given looks and the way they carry themselves, the two factors that I notice in a woman. I am comparing them to women in general, as you put it. And, yes, Melanie and Sophie are above average, I'd say.

"If you're comparing them to tickling models in general, well, by definition the models in the tickling video industry can't all be above average, so you can't really expect them to be 'above average'."

In terms of the models I see in tickling videos, Sophie and Melanie are average. And, believe me, there's nothing wrong with average! Let me emphasize I'd take Sophie and Melanie over better-looking girls - models or not - who are not as much fun to be with. As I said, they would have no problem picking me up.

"But yeah, I'm fully aware that my models aren't as 'hot' as those from many of the more popular tickling companies."

Maybe not in terms of looks, but the sum of her measurements does not equal the whole woman.

"In any case, I can only assume that most of my customers and other people who enjoy my work either share my preferences or at least don't mind that the models aren't especially glamorous or don't show much skin. I mean, I've been doing the same thing for the last ten years. Why would anyone watch my videos if they were turned off by the casual approach?"

You can't argue with success. Here's wishing you more! Sure, I'd love to see Sophie in a thong bikini but that does not stop me from enjoying her ticklish predicament while she's dressed as she is here.

The "straightjacket-like" bondage was a good idea.

Very sorry about bumping my own thread, but I'm curious about an issue relevant to the clips featured here, and I would be very grateful for some feedback.

In both Last Laugh Sowilo 6 and 7 the setup is the same. The main difference is that in clip #6 the ticklee's feet are tickled with feathers, while the tickler switches to fingers in clip #7. Now, I kind of expected that clip #7 would sell better, mostly because the tickling in clip #6 is comparatively milder, the ticklee's reactions getting more intense in clip #7. But it turns out clip #6 has been the most successful so far.

So I can't help but wonder why exactly has clip #6 sold better (not by a lot, but enough to make me wonder). Is it the simple fact that feathers are used? I don't use them very often because they don't work very well in most cases, if at all. But Sophie was sensitize enough to them to justify using them.

If it's indeed the feathers, does the fact that several feathers are used at the same time (in a bunch) has anything to do with it, or would it have been the same if only one had been used? Basically, I'm trying to figure out if doing more feather tickling scenes in the future is worth it, and if the tickler should use a single feather (more precise and easier to follow) or the bunch of feathers Melanie used in this series (more chaotic but visually more colorul ans striking). Is it redundant to shoot two scenes with the same setup and ticklee, the only difference being the tickling method/tools used?

Then again, it's entirel possible that clip #6 has sold more copies for the simple reason that it's $2 cheaper, the use of feathers being irrelevant. Still, I really did expect clip #7 to do better because of Sophie's somewhat more intense reactions.

Oh well, I never claimed to understand what motivates a customer to buy one clip over another. I'm often quite mystified by how well a clip sells compared to another one I thought was better.

My W.A.G., my S.W.A.G.

My wild-ass-guess: Movies and television - especially cartoons - have tickling scenes with feathers so often perhaps it's come to ingrain the mind with the idea that feathers tickle well. But, The Last Laugh, as you, I, and anyone else who's tried it knows, feathers rarely tickle that well, if at all. (For that matter, movie & television show tickling scenes emphasize feet when in reality underarms and ribs are the likeliest places for someone to be ticklish. I've known a good number of girls who were ticklish above the waist but not on their feet.)

My scientific wild-ass guess: Two bucks is two bucks, so if the previews do not make it seem as if Melanie tickles Sophie any better in clip 7 than she does in clip 6, if you're only going to buy one title, buy the one that costs two dollars less.

My wild-ass-guess: Movies and television - especially cartoons - have tickling scenes with feathers so often perhaps it's come to ingrain the mind with the idea that feathers tickle well. But, The Last Laugh, as you, I, and anyone else who's tried it knows, feathers rarely tickle that well, if at all. (For that matter, movie & television show tickling scenes emphasize feet when in reality underarms and ribs are the likeliest places for someone to be ticklish. I've known a good number of girls who were ticklish above the waist but not on their feet.)

My scientific wild-ass guess: Two bucks is two bucks, so if the previews do not make it seem as if Melanie tickles Sophie any better in clip 7 than she does in clip 6, if you're only going to buy one title, buy the one that costs two dollars less.

Hmm... I thought I had made the previews in a way that shows the action is more intense in clip 7, but maybe I messed up. I wasn't even sure about releasing the feather clip at first, as I felt it was milder and redundant, but in the end I threw it in anyway, in case some feather tickling fans would be interested. Guess it was a good move.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back