• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Night's Tickle Session

bassman34472

TMF Expert
021.JPGLast night my wife came home from work being in a very ticklish mood. She got undressed for the night and had me kneel down at the end of the couch. She hung her fragrant bare feet over the end and wiggled her little pink painted toes at me. I immediately buried my nose in between her delicately scented toes and started to plant kisses all over her bare feet. I took my tongue and gave her long, slow licks up and down each ticklish sole and slid my slippery tongue in between each little toe as she giggled in ticklish delight. I went into the bedroom and got two stiff feathers and started to caress her soft, sweaty, ticklish soles with the feathers. Up and down the feathers went as she delighted in every ticklish stroke. Shen spread her toes and asked me to feather tickle her in between her toes. I was more than happy to oblige. I pulled the feathers in between her little spread toes as she giggled and cooed like a little school girl. We were both getting very sexually heated at this point. I took a bottle of lube and coated her soft soles with it making her feet extra ticklish and slippery. I then took a hairbrush and gently started to glide it all over her slippery soles. She was laughing and squealing uncontrollably. I started to pick up the pace with the brush and started to verbally tickle tease her as the brush vigorously tickled her soles at the same time. The combination of the verbal teasing was causing her to laugh and scream as she kept telling me how much it tickles. It was a mix of both torture and pleasure for her but she loved it. We were so heated that we got on the floor and made love to each other for the next half hour. Tickling always leads to great sex and last night was no exception!

Awesome. Visual aids are always a welcome bonus as well. Guess she loves it as much as you do. Thanks for sharing goor sir.

bravo dude! awesome experience! Ticklish, and willing, wives are a gift from God!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back