• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

last night's tickling caper

ticklishohioguy

Hello TMF. well i have been a lurker on this site for some time and have hardly contributed. Like most everyone on here, i have an insatiable tickling fetish. I cannot explain where it came from, it just seems to be deeply ingrained into my DNA. It has just always been this way. My fetish has evolved of course over the years in some fashion, however i am not going to explore that in this thread. Let's just say that today I am a lot more proactive about procuring tickling partners and well...tickling the crap out of them (and getting tickled myself of course!) So for your enjoyment here is an encapsulation of my latest tickling caper.

I find most of my tickling partners over the internet, and last night's expierence was no exception. It was a local girl i met on POF (Plenty of Fish). She is 26 years old, hispanic, has curly dark hair, nice lips, about 5'7", and sort of thick. She has size 9.5 feet...nice toes. We chatted for about two days over the net before meeting. She had told me she was very ticklish...and that she did enjoy it. During our tickling discussion she told me she had just gotten a pedicure a few days before and it tickled a LOT. At that point i knew i had to tickle this girl. So I asked her if she was open to the idea. We talked it out and decided split the cost and to meet at a hotel last night to play.

She got the room first, and i went up to meet her. She was wearing a light blue loose fitting shirt, black slacks, heels and opaque black knee highs.

Anyway i was a little nervous, i had never done a hotel meeting before. Usually I would have a girl over to my house. My first impression was ok...she is a little homlier than i thought, but very sweet. She had nice energy and it was really cute to see that she was very nervous...probably way more than i was.

so we sat on the bed next to eachother and were like "now what?" so i reached out and poked her side. she jumped a little bit and giggled, but i decided not to full out tickle her just then. We talked for a little bit, just small talk. then i reached out and tickled her side again. She giggled and snuggled closer over to me. So i grabbed her thigh and tickled her up and down it (she told me previously that was her favorite place to be tickled...) she laughed out loud and rolled over on her back. i started to tickle her belly and sides up to her armpits, her reactions were varied...just giggles no full out laughter. she was kind of halfway grabbing at my hands but was totally enjoying herself.

I asked her if i could take her shoes off, and she said "uh oh", but put her feet into my lap. I took her heels off and immediately gave her left foot a quick tickle. She squeeked and jerked it back...then put it right back into my lap. Her feet were VERY soft, and her nails were painted dark red. I asked her to roll over on her tummy and she did so, i then sat on the backs of her legs and really started to play my fingers on her soles. She kicked and laughed and kept trying to pull her feet away. I reached back and tickled her right at the top of her back thigh, right under her butt and she went BALLISTIC! It was awesome. She grabbed a pillow and buried her face into it and just went insane. I expoited that spot for a little longer, then turned around so i could have a better angle. I started to tickle up and down her sides and discovered another spot on her sides. The soft spot right next to her breasts caused her freak out.

at this point she wanted squiggled away turned around and asked if she could kiss me. i said ok and she kissed me a lot...sticking her tongue all over. i really wasn't all that attracted to her and she used way too much tongue. i wasn't looking to get laid or anything and really only wanted to tickle her. i made out with her though, she straddled me and kissed my neck and then started sucking on my earlobe. I just grabbed her sides and started tickling her all over again.

I had her roll on her tummy again, and this time i took off her knee highs. Her feet were awesomely smooth, and VERY sensitive. Especially along her arches and under her toes...like along the top of the ball of her foot. She was laughing quite a lot and i know she was throughly enjoying herself. I focused on her right foot, as that one seemed to be the more sensitive of the two, and really trapped her leg under me and tickled all over it. Varying how quickly my fingers danced across and all over her foot. She eventually got free and pulled her leg away.

We made out again...and she kept trying to tickle me here and there. But nothing sustained. She is clearly a 'lee. All in all i tickled her all over for about an hour and a half or so.

I really had fun playing with her legs. Her inner thighs drove her insane with giggles...she started to get all red in the face and was out of breath. She informed me that tickling her there was turning her on a lot so i backed off. Like i said i was only there for tickles.

She however wasn't and kept kissing on my neck and lips and grinding into me. At that point i decided to call it a night because she was pretty tickled out and i really didn't want to sleep with her.

So i left.

She sent me a text message this morning telling me that she had a really good time and wants to see me again. Im not sure if i will or not.

SO there you have it...thank you for reading. And i will keep posting more of my tickling adventures. Until next time...have fun out there!

Sounds like you had a lot of fun.
Having said that... seems to me like she wanted something more. Maybe, even if you don't find her sexually exciting you could give the girl a little bit of fun.
As Sergeant Carter would have said, "Damn it Pyle, have the common courtesy to give the girl a reach-around!"
Just my two cents - I'm probably wrong.

great story and hey u never know, just because she isnt wow attractive to you doesnt mean she cant turn u on when things get goin....

just make sure she knows that itll never develop past play buddies (since im guessin thats all you want from your post)

u never know else she'll be ticklish when u get those clothes off :)

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back