• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Latest Bandito/White Lotus Tickle Art

I like the complexity of this piece. Must have taken the two of you quite some time to put this one together. :)

Ticlefur: Wow - thanks for the DA plug dude. I appreciate that! Most of the pics that I post on DA will also be posted on the forums, but there will be some DA exclusives for sure. I was wondering why my page views went way up :) Thanks. And I always thought of myself as more of a valley floor than a pinacle, lol. I definitely don't feel like the pinacle of anything -- I just appreciate all of your support, and your kind words.

Chad Pet: The simple fact that Chad Pet has replied to one opf my pics is enough to make me pass out. Dude, it was artists like yourself that inspired me to post my work in the first place. I have so much to thank you for. I adore your pics. So glad you are back in the community. Please keep in touch. Oh, and yeah - it took a while. I can get kinda freaky about detail on some pics ;)

B

The work you and White Lotus do is awesome. I can not wait to see what new works of art you do next. :happyfloa

TickleFur said:
This is the pinacle of tickle art, nothing equals it! :2poke:

LouPanther, FTKL and Tcklfiend do. But no offense I also enjoy WL and Bandito. I just think that Pinacle is a bit too high for them. This is a personnal point of view, don't lynch me please for what I've written. ;)

Killalot: Thanks man. I always appreciate the support. I hope to have some new pics to share with you soon.

Tenebrae: Ha ha - no ones going to lynch you ;) In fact I agree with you. I'm not trying to be the pinacle of anything, I'm just trying to have fun contributing to a forum that I have been lurking on for years. Art is also a funny thing. Everyone likes something different. Everytime I see a thread about "who's your favorite artist, or who's the best artist" I feel like people get their feelings hurt. We all like different things, and that is probably how it should be. So thanks for your honest feedback (I know you weren't specifically responding to my post, but as the artist ion question, I thought I'd put in my two cents). And thanks also for your kind words on my posts. It is greatly appreciated.

I'm gonna go draw now,

B

:xpulcy: :bouncybou :xpulcy:

Bandito, it was cool to see some of your non-tk work. You really are very talented! Some real quality and depth there.

Don't ever let stuff like that distract you from drawing women being tickled out their ever loving minds, though. ;)

Ayla ny said:
Bandito, it was cool to see some of your non-tk work. You really are very talented! Some real quality and depth there.

Don't ever let stuff like that distract you from drawing women being tickled out their ever loving minds, though. ;)

Hee hee....

Thanks very much. No worries I could never be distracted from my greatest passion.... the art of tickle :bouncybou

Thanks again, though. That was really sweet. I have actually been thinking of taking the Non-tickling stuff off my site. Not sure if people have any interest - your post is making me think differently.

Cheers,

B

Your reply reminded me of how a good friend and I used to refer to tickling as “The Tickle” (caps and quotes SO very necessary!).

It really is an art! An art that is very rarely captured so beautifully. Never-the-less, I really do hope that you keep your mainstream art on your site. It is not only art, and interesting in its own right, it is another example of the creative forces in our own little creative niche… that are not being limited to our own little niche.

Ayla ny: Thanks again for your input and your kind words. Perhaps I really will keep the Non-TK art up on Deviant. I really appreciate it.

Lotus and I both got a kick out of "The Tickle", BTW. She calls it that a lot :)

Thanks again - you really made my day :twohugs:

B

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back