• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Latex, steel, and... Tickles (Hard BDSM)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and access a total of 20 angles of this scene, completely free of censorship: https://www.patreon.com/posts/latex-steel-and-88419760

Latex, steel, and... Tickles 1.jpgLatex, steel, and... Tickles 2.jpgLatex, steel, and... Tickles.png

Welcome to paradise... Or hell, depending on who the girl drawing the shortest straw is. Here's an update on my latest device; perhaps I was too lenient in version 1.0 with the girl who ended up trapped within it, allowing her so much freedom of movement in the upper body or letting her speak freely without a gag. For version 1.1, I've unleashed my more wicked side. No more moving arms to gesture or trying to protect the most ticklish areas on the torso. Objections to any pranks the other participants want to play on the ticklee are also gone. This time, there won't be the slightest possibility of offering any kind of resistance, whether physical or verbal.

Of course, all of this takes place in a consensual context among all parties... although I believe someone might find it a bit difficult to pronounce the safeword... 😈

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back