• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughing gas questions. Where to get, is it safe, etc etc.

Leo tickles

2nd Level Orange Feather
So my lady friend and I want to try a gas mask with laughing gas.

Is there a place that sells this stuff for S/M/BDSM/whateveryouwannacall it play?

Is it safe? I'm assuming so, since Laughing Gas Productions uses it for their videos. I was thinking of sending them a PM asking, but I thought I'd ask the crowd first.

Thanks for any and all pointers.

So my lady friend and I want to try a gas mask with laughing gas.

Is there a place that sells this stuff for S/M/BDSM/whateveryouwannacall it play?

Is it safe? I'm assuming so, since Laughing Gas Productions uses it for their videos. I was thinking of sending them a PM asking, but I thought I'd ask the crowd first.

Thanks for any and all pointers.

Someone put us on to this thread, so we'll be happy to respond. Don't. Just don't. You do not want to use the real thing. We DO NOT use laughing gas in our videos. It's all fake fantasy. The real stuff is very dangerous, even in trained hands. We always relay the story of a couple, a paramedic and a registered nurse, who used it recreationally. They were both trained professionals, and they both died of asphyxiation from having the wrong 02/n2o mix. The stuff can caue brains damage, cardiac arrest, asphyxiation and a host of other related injuries and deaths. It is not worth playing with and we always try to advise folks to stick with the fantasy. We don't run your lives, but we also aren't about to tell you it's ok to use the real thing. So, I hope that you don't, and that this advice is taken to heart.
LGZ

Now THAT was truly a "Kids, don't try this at home" from the source! :) Thanks for that! :)

Someone put us on to this thread, so we'll be happy to respond. Don't. Just don't. You do not want to use the real thing. We DO NOT use laughing gas in our videos. It's all fake fantasy. The real stuff is very dangerous, even in trained hands. We always relay the story of a couple, a paramedic and a registered nurse, who used it recreationally. They were both trained professionals, and they both died of asphyxiation from having the wrong 02/n2o mix. The stuff can caue brains damage, cardiac arrest, asphyxiation and a host of other related injuries and deaths. It is not worth playing with and we always try to advise folks to stick with the fantasy. We don't run your lives, but we also aren't about to tell you it's ok to use the real thing. So, I hope that you don't, and that this advice is taken to heart.
LGZ

Nitrous can be fun, but with every mindaltering substance (including alcohol) it's very important to know what you're doing. I had a lot of fun doing it, but I rather doubt it's suitable for BDSM play.

Dont even think about it.
get the mix wrong and you die...if you're lucky.
unlucky and you are a vegetable.

I use it every day...i am a dentist...and i have safety monitors that automatically shut off the nitrous if the mix gets too high.

And besides..it is an anesthetic and will numb the peripheral nerves...that's why it can be used for pain control...it will make you NOT ticklish.

Dont even think about it.
get the mix wrong and you die...if you're lucky.
unlucky and you are a vegetable.

I use it every day...i am a dentist...and i have safety monitors that automatically shut off the nitrous if the mix gets too high.

And besides..it is an anesthetic and will numb the peripheral nerves...that's why it can be used for pain control...it will make you NOT ticklish.

Yeah, it's more for recreational drug usage.

Using a balloon with a fixed amount is a better idea if you want to do this recreationally. Might give you a headache after a while.

The only think I know about umm, I don't know much about it. But personally I don't think I'd use it.

Laughing gas, also known as Nitrous Oxide, is a prescription drug in every state in the union. It should only be used by trained professionals due to the fact that its abuse can result in lethal consequences from Hypoxia caused by reduced Oxygen intake.

Nitrous Oxide also inactivates vitamin B12 from the body and its chronic use can result in Pernicious Anemia.

Some of the symptoms of Pernicious Anemia (low Vitamin B12) are:

Fatigue, changes in blood pressure, rapid heart rate, pallor, depression, muscle weakness, shortness of breath, difficulty in proprioception (body awareness), cognitive impairment (difficulty concentrating and sluggish responses aka cognitive dysfunction or brain fog), frequent diarrhea, Parenthesia (pins and needles sensations or numbness in fingers or toes), Jaundice (impaired formation of blood cells), Glossitis (swollen red tongue), damage to the thyroid, personality or memory changes, and Neuropathic pain.

I am not providing medical advice and this is for informational pruposes only.

Always play safe. Never play with Nitrous Oxide.

Don't. Even. Think. About. It.

Dangerous! Easily deadly if you don't know exactly what you're doing, and can be even if you do and use it outside of a medical office without proper monitoring!

As a trained Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), I tell you don't even think about it. Nitrous oxide, or laughing gas, should be used only in a hospital or clinical setting by a professional who is thoroughly trained in its use!

Knew it was more than it seemed.

Thanks for answering folks, I wasn't going to try it without doing proper research, but it looks like I don't need to anymore.

Ah well.

There's always role play - some women are fabulous actresses and you could pretend.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back