• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAUGHS FOR LIFE - Zeina is Baaaaaack with a new friend - Lysa

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Hey guys it's been a while, been kinda busy with my other store on Patreon. The wait was quite worth it thought....because it's the return of Zeina with another classic...

Zeina is back!!!

So yes, it's the return of everyone favorite tickler and she brought a new friend with very sensitive features. This is Lysa and she has zero resistance to tickling and quite the entertaining laughter.

Zeina is also a victim is in this series, although Zeina is not ticklish under her feet her upper body is very sensitive, so Lysa does get a lot of revenge and we get to enjoy Zeina infectious laughter.

This clip is pretty much setup like all my other clips with 2 bonus scenes at the beginning where the girls do a tickle test with their arms up in the air.

After that it's the usual setup on the bed for upper body and then the stocks for the feet portion of the clip.

Zeina and Lysa have been friends forever so the chemistry is quite interesting and of course Zeina is a total devil against her friend and Lysa is the perfect victim for a hot tickler like Zeina, who is just a master.

Even though Lysa got tickled like mad, she gave it her best shot when Zeina was tied to the bed and she got the evil cutie tickler to laugh and laugh a lot she did. You can tell Zeina likes to be on the giving side of the tickling...she's not completely happy when on the receiving side of them....but she sure is fun to watch and that laugh of hers is quite addictive.

Poor Lysa jumps in the stocks and it's all over from here and she goes into frantic laughter and endless giggles...her weakness has been exposed and Zeina is having a blast.

This clip is another Gem from Zeina and Lysa is in a lot of tickle trouble.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/115964/laughs-for-life/#cid00bfe9340d73c44a8789fb868c

Attachments

• prev_22356075_1574133800.mp4
    3.3 MB
Great video with 2 beautiful lees.

Any chance of seeing each one of them getting tickled by Jazz? I love it when a large girl tickles a much smaller one.

Great video with 2 beautiful lees.

Any chance of seeing each one of them getting tickled by Jazz? I love it when a large girl tickles a much smaller one.

Completely impossible for many reasons....but yes, it would of been fun to see :p

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back