• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughter is Beautiful Productions Returns with Addie: Helpless and Ticklish

tmac

TMF Expert
Laughter is Beautiful Returns with a 1:47 Preview Clip: Young, Pigtails, and Ticklish

Yes, the producer who brought you the the very ticklish and popular 18 year old Asian model, Layla months ago is back with a new video and new model. Young Addie Juniper is a member of our good forum and has a tickle business of her own at Tickle Chicks . Turns out the girl is extremely ticklish and really good at playing the damsel in distress in role playing situations. If you're into young women and pigtails, you'll enjoy this video even more.

1)Addie is kidnapped. Turns out her boyfriend is a computer hacker and is needed in making the kidnappers become very rich. While waiting on the boss' call to say the mission is complete, one of the kidnappers has his way with young and helpless Addie. Upon taking advantage of her bondage situation, he finds out she is extremely ticklish. The fun soon begins for him, and helpless laughter will soon follow the pigtailed ticklish young girl whose pleas amuse her kidnapper.

2) Young and naive, Candice (played by Addie) is visiting house to house inviting people to attend her church services. Unfortunately, for her she visits the wrong house as the man takes advantage of her, despite her protests. She is soon tied up spread eagle, her ticklish body helpless against a sadistic tickler.

3) Also, Addie does a video journal as she shares her thoughts/experiences with being tickled.

Last edited:
interesting

very cool teaser!
I love the setup!
the talking was pretty cool...a nice touch!
but I must admit the layla clips are better!
layla looks better, has a better laugh and seems more ticklish!
I bought 2 of the full clips and I highly recommend those to anyone!
addie mmmm...im not so sure!

anyway thats just my 2 cents for what its worth!

Its good to see you back dude!
I thought you were a one hit wonder!
thanks for sharing!

You've certainly become my favorite tickle video company despite having only two videos thus far. The 'lee thoughts + the actual tickling quite add to the story. Thanks for another preview clip. I'm looking forward to more of Layla as well.

Absolutely fantastic!

I love original video clips and this one is cetainly unique, fresh and a perfect example of an amature company producing great material. I look forward to seeing the full clip.

Question:

How tall is the model and what is her shoe size?

Cheers,
Meth <<<<----

Nice preview. I love the cute pouty face. The talking was good too, very very tempting indeed.

Thanks, Meth!

I'll try to keep things unique, different, and fresh. Addie is probably around 5'6. However, I'm not sure of her shoe size. I need to ask during the interview portion of the shoot because many guys want to know. I'll try and remember that for next week's Layla shoot. Speaking of which email me at [email protected] to voice your suggestions on what you would like Layla's sequel to feature. BTW, sorry guys but my videos will never feature nudity. Layla would never do it anyway. Thanks to all who have left feedback or purchased a clip to help us amateur small folks produce more and better material.

method11236 said:
Absolutely fantastic!

I love original video clips and this one is cetainly unique, fresh and a perfect example of an amature company producing great material. I look forward to seeing the full clip.

Question:

How tall is the model and what is her shoe size?

Cheers,
Meth <<<<----

excellent !!!

I just love the combination of tickle talk and actual tickling ! just smokin hot !!!! and this young lady is awsome ! perfect ! thannk you so much ! :bouncybou

Uhh...thanks. Your own personal preference, I guess. I am EXTREMELY ticklish....
You're not sure about what?

-Addie

sexypapi said:
very cool teaser!
I love the setup!
the talking was pretty cool...a nice touch!
but I must admit the layla clips are better!
layla looks better, has a better laugh and seems more ticklish!
I bought 2 of the full clips and I highly recommend those to anyone!
addie mmmm...im not so sure!

anyway thats just my 2 cents for what its worth!

Its good to see you back dude!
I thought you were a one hit wonder!
thanks for sharing!

You're really cute, Addie. Awesome job with the clip. Try not to focus too much on the negative comments, as they seem to be in the minority anyway.

Also, kudos to tmac for producing it.

AddieJuniper said:
Uhh...thanks. Your own personal preference, I guess. I am EXTREMELY ticklish....
You're not sure about what?

-Addie

sorry if i offened you addie!

it is my opinion that tmac's first model layla was a bit more ticklish than you. Perhaps her reactions a bit stronger.
again it is my opinion, please don't get offended for it was not a knock at you AT ALL!!:woot:

It's no biggie. Just don't want people to think I'm not ticklish!
sexypapi said:
sorry if i offened you addie!

it is my opinion that tmac's first model layla was a bit ,more ticklish than you. Perhaps her reactions a bit stronger.
again it is my opinion, please don't get offended for it was not a knock at you AT ALL!!:woot:

AddieJuniper said:
It's no biggie. Just don't want people to think I'm not ticklish!

You are for sure my dear! Not only ticklish, guys, but a very nice young lady too.

Addie rocks!

Thank you Addie for your beautiful soft skin sexiness and laugh. Can you come visit so I can film you and put some lotion on your feet??

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back