• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

👣 Lauren Kowski used to Block this Creep

tyler_d

TMF Expert
This girl, Lauren Kowski (5'7" size 7.5), used to block me on all her social profiles because she thought I was a creep. Then one day when she got to know me, all that eventually changed and I got to lick and smell her amazing feet. She loved it too -- what a turn-around for an old pervert who prefers hot women younger than himself. Always remember that you too can be a dirty old man, but you have to be persistent though, Hee Hee!

Just reading this, surely you must understand that at the very least, you kinda SOUND like a creep. Despite the relatively happy ending, you seemed to have harassed/stalked her until she agreed. "Persistence" is subjective. Your honesty about the age differences is welcome, but that also can come across to some as creepy. Perception can become reality (and I'll save others time with responses that I'm jealous. I'm also an "old pervert," but I prefer mature women, and I don't pursue women online, so no, this isn't my thing.)

Last edited:
...but I prefer mature women
The best benefit about mature women is that they tend to makes less snap judgments than their younger counterparts.

Here's what I mean. From Lauren's initial/less-mature perspectives, the mere thought of a fat old man on the internet (who she doesn't even know) liking her pics and sending her friend requests equals: "Ewww!" ...That's exactly how/why I got blocked by her without ever even commenting or sending her messages -- literally never acting the part of a creep at all as you have also wrongly assumed about me.

Luckily, I know a number of her closest friends who are good friends with me. They've all done modeling shoots with me too. After enough of them convinced her to give me a try (due to their own great experiences with me), she and I hit it off great right off the bat.

This means that her initial perception was pretty weak (ie. about me being a creep), whereas mine towards her was not (ie. enjoying the smell/taste of her feet).

So circling back to what you said about "perception becoming reality", let me confirm the notion to be true and add to it that the higher you aim, the more amazing the results. Cheers and good luck

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back