• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leah Shutkever

FFT32

Verified
I just discovered this British Bombshell. She is absolutely gorgeous and the few few photos I found of her feet look extremely promising.

If anyone has more info and/or foot photos of her I would LOVE to see them.

Shes a real beauty in my book.

I just did a quick search for her. Competitive eating?? Well, she'll be a whale in short order! 🙄

I just did a quick search for her. Competitive eating?? Well, she'll be a whale in short order! 🙄

It seems like she works out like a BEAST! Most competitive eaters are actually not very big, as they do serious training to avoid such things from happening (not that it really matters if he’s interested in her feet)

1119CD4E-4D13-440C-B91D-B2CD8ABA1C25.jpeg

As Sharkie said, most if not all competitive eaters are in great shape.

Also, calling people a whale is pretty far from cool I think.

As Sharkie said, most if not all competitive eaters are in great shape.

Also, calling people a whale is pretty far from cool I think.

I've watched a lot of her videos and she is not only a very accomplished fitness junkie, she is a very successful competitive eater.

I'm impressed with the entire package here.

Well, I stand corrected. The one thing that comes to mind though, is what does that do your body? 🤔

Apparently she does have a Wikifeet page, but there are unfortunately not too many photos on her profile.

If we are gonna talk about being cool or respectfull...
why do people even make a thread about a specific person and talk about her like this?

If we are gonna talk about being cool or respectfull...
why do people even make a thread about a specific person and talk about her like this?

What's not being respectful about being concerned about what she could be doing to her body? 🤔

What's not being respectful about being concerned about what she could be doing to her body? &#55358;&#56596;

But it isn't about you being concerned. It's about your entire attitude about it, going as far as to say that she'll be a "whale from it.

But it isn't about you being concerned. It's about your entire attitude about it, going as far as to say that she'll be a "whale from it.

I'm a plus-sizer with no end in sight and I'm good with "(whomever) will be a whale" from uncontrolled eating. It's just not factually correct with competitive eaters.

And why do we even have those, anyway?

As far as putting people in the public eye up here and talking about them, folks have been fantasizing about members of the public since before we understood electricity. My concern is, if their photos are being used, is the copyright owners of the photos being compensated? The Fair Use Doctrine doesn't cover adults-only websites dedicated to fetishes. That would be a whale of a lawsuit if certain photogs, celebrities or corporations got wind of their property getting hits on an unauthorized website.

Guys, I just think that she is a very beautiful lady who could potentially have pretty feet and is impressive with how she crushes those eating challenges.

I wanted to share that and see if anyone had more information about her.

Guys, I just think that she is a very beautiful lady who could potentially have pretty feet and is impressive with how she crushes those eating challenges.

I wanted to share that and see if anyone had more information about her.

I wholeheartedly agree that she is a beautiful lady, and her ability to crush the eating challenges is very impressive. But this is posted in the Tickling Discussion subforum. There is literally nothing about tickling in the OP or any of the other posts in this thread. I hope she's ticklish though LOL. Now at least there's some mention of tickling. ;)

I wholeheartedly agree that she is a beautiful lady, and her ability to crush the eating challenges is very impressive. But this is posted in the Tickling Discussion subforum. There is literally nothing about tickling in the OP or any of the other posts in this thread. I hope she's ticklish though LOL. Now at least there's some mention of tickling. ;)

I see what you mean. I think that I assumed tickling was implied when I referenced her feet, not realizing that (it was only) in my mind that I was thinking about tickling her lol!

It seems like she works out like a BEAST! Most competitive eaters are actually not very big, as they do serious training to avoid such things from happening (not that it really matters if he’s interested in her feet)

View attachment 613610

Pretty much every successful competitive eater that I've seen has been quite thin actually, I don't know how they do it, but God Bless em!

This post is a perfect example of how little an attempt to discuss tickling means. The first response is yet another self aggrandizing fart sniff that has nothing to do with tickling and undermines the thread. The compulsive response won’t matter either.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back