• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Least Ticklish Spot

TicklishBlackGuy

1st Level Yellow Feather
Is there a spot on a person's body that is always the least ticklish? I think this is hard to determine because everyone is different, but what is your least ticklish spot?

I believe the my least ticklish spot is the points of my elbows. People have tried tickling me there and it produces no reaction at all. :D

the "least" ticklish spot on me?...im guessing you mean that's still ticklish but not as much as other spots? my neck

For myself I am ticklish everywhere. But when it comes to harder tickling/prodding/poking... I would say you definetly cannot tickle my forehead. lol! Or the tip of my elbow. Anyone the bones are closer to the skin.

My butt isn't ticklish at all and it really disappoints most who try to tickle it.

Is there a spot on a person's body that is always the least ticklish? I think this is hard to determine because everyone is different, but what is your least ticklish spot?

For me it is the center of my armpits and belly button.

In general I've found the back of the neck on others. Probably more because that is an easy place to try and squeeze I've found as many non-ticklish people there as tickling.

~ toyou

I had my first official tickling session a while ago with Ice Princess, and I was surprised to find out that my feet are barely ticklish at all. When she tickled them, it gave me a tingly feeling, but it didn't make me want to laugh. It made me want to grit my teeth. She got good reactions from my upper body, though.

And honestly, if what I see in tickling videos is any indication, the feet seem to often be the less ticklish part of most people's bodies. Most 'lees in videos seem to have stronger reactions when tickled in various parts of their upper bodies as opposed to their feet. Maybe that's just want I tend to notice, though.

I had my first official tickling session a while ago with Ice Princess, and I was surprised to find out that my feet are barely ticklish at all. When she tickled them, it gave me a tingly feeling, but it didn't make me want to laugh. It made me want to grit my teeth. She got good reactions from my upper body, though.

And honestly, if what I see in tickling videos is any indication, the feet seem to often be the less ticklish part of most people's bodies. Most 'lees in videos seem to have stronger reactions when tickled in various parts of their upper bodies as opposed to their feet. Maybe that's just want I tend to notice, though.

My feeling has always been that the models in the videos are probably a little desensitized to the feet tickling since it happens in so many videos.

Plus I like it when they are ticklish elsewhere like neck, ears, lovehandles, etc....

~ toyou

least ticklish spot would be my feet

The most annoying part about that is that after tickling feet for a while, they move up to another body part and it gets a really good reaction and then they move back to the feet after only like 5 seconds... it's like ugh! You got a good reaction, stick to that body part for a while! Dont' have to go back to the feet.

That's true a lot of vids do that very annoying

The most annoying part about that is that after tickling feet for a while, they move up to another body part and it gets a really good reaction and then they move back to the feet after only like 5 seconds... it's like ugh! You got a good reaction, stick to that body part for a while! Dont' have to go back to the feet.

This is a major issue especially in the video making community I feel. I'll see many videos and a person's feet will be a semi ticklish spot, and when they tickle the upperbody and you get really good reactions, they are so focused on their feet they forget the whole body. There is so much on the body to tickle and explore. I feel that too many people who are into feet. Explore the whole body, if the feet aren't that ticklish, then tickle the whole body.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back