• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leaving for a while

enlightened

TMF Expert
I first joined this forum over a decade ago. I've posted a lot, enjoyed the videos and stories, and I used to share some experiences, but had stop because of some negative responses.

I won't be back to this forum for quite a while. It's been fun through the years, but because of some personal attacks directed at me by a few people, I have decided it's best to go elsewhere for a while. Thanks for the laughs, but it's just better for me to go for now. I may be back later. I won't deactivate my account, at least, not yet. Hopefully, things will improve, and the community will become a friendlier place.

Please, no one send me any PMs, especially not attacking me. I've had enough PMs from people claiming they wanted to get together, then back out. Wasting my time. And a few really creepy responses from males, even though I have made it clear that I won't involve myself with men.

Have fun. I wish you all well.

Ya people can really suck the life out of ya...2020 has been the worst for that..hope for the best for ya

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back