• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leaving NY..Heading West

fttickler

1st Level Orange Feather
Hi all .. most of you have known me for awhile. I am moving out of NY on Aug 9th about 2 weeks and moving to San Diego CA. I have met someone of you here and there are those I would have loved to have met. My main thing here is that since I am really moving to an area where I know no one but family, I would love to hear from you female LEE's. Either drop me an IM here or you can get me at [email protected] or fttickler on yahoo, Adam819 on aol or [email protected] for msn. I love to meet people and am a playful male Ler. Hope to meet you all soon and to those I am gonna miss (((((HUGS)))))...btw.. TTD and Shygirl... have fun in Italy.... I was driving by your house 2 sat ago... boy has that area changed..'

Adam

Well, I'm way up north but there are some GREAT people in Sou Cal. (Welcome in advance, BTW...)You are coming to a wonderful town :p

XOXO

Not quite as far north as Steph, but there are good people here in So.Cal and S.D. as well.

Hope things work out well for you with the move, Adam. Sorry you never made it up here. But, maybe we'll catch up with you elsewhere one day.

Ann

Good Luck to you, ft. I left NY 5 yeaes ago to move here, and I like it. I've never lived in the west, but I know that living anywhere else is not like living in the NY area. It will be different, but I'm sure you'll like it. CA is wonderful. I've been there several times, and San Diego is a particularly beautiful place.

Mitch

As a San Diego resident, may Iofficially welcome you to San Diego - America's Finest City!

(I am not claiming San Diego to be America's finest city out of conciet - "AMERICA's FINEST CITY" is the advertising slogan of the San Diego Tourism industry based on our year-round weather and the attractions we have to offer.

On the down side, we have some of the highest real-estate costs and highest gas prices in the nation!

Well thank you all for everything.

Ann-Yes sorry we did not meet. but if you ever get out to CA..let me know.
Mitch-I will still be here... So you are not safe from ladder jokes.
fitness-Well always looking forward to meeting new people
Steph-We should start our own version of NEST
mgctouch- I know I love the weather and I know about the gas prices were actually higher than NY but as far as real estate goes. SD has nothing on NY. You ( and now me ) folks pay taxes based on price on house purchase price. My family there pays 3% of 385,000 yearly, Here in NY... you pay through every bodily opening no matter what.s

good luck Adam, I wish you well out there and sorry the last few weeks have been so hectic. Have a great time and life out in your new home!

WHat no lunch

Was wondering what happened to you? No Lunch?

<sniff><sniff>

fttickler been awhile since I have logged onto the TMF,but
glad to hear your moving out west :). Been really busy with
work here ,but maybe we can hook up sometime ..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back