• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee behaviour

Good question! :D

A little of both is awesome, but I definitely like their to be some sassiness and playful banter... someone who won't go down without a fight! :jester:

DAMMITTOTHEBOWELSOFBLOODYHELL I KNEW as soon
as I saw his post that you would have something to say!

:dom: :ily: :pounce: :dropem: :slapfight: :Kiss2:

You're just mad because Crystal beat you to it. :headpat: And, of course, I have to agree with Crystal's response as well, although I might have used something other than pig-headed as a description. :fallingbanana:

I absolutely love sass in a 'lee. It's not because they will verbally taunt, that part only makes it more fun because:

1) It's not going to upset me and I'm going to tickle you the same no matter what

2) the sass shows that you're enjoying the tickling also and there's no better experience than both parties mutually having a great time together.

You're just mad because Crystal beat you to it. :headpat: And, of course, I have to agree with Crystal's response as well, although I might have used something other than pig-headed as a description. :fallingbanana:

I am rehiring you as my representation right now, just so I
can say this:

YOU'RE FIRED! :dom: :lalala:

Do you prefer a lee with a bit of sass to them. That is, a playful spirit who quips and taunts you along resisting the tickling from time to time OR a lee who is just so damn ticklish they give in to you immediatley.

Would love to hear some responses :D

A little bit of both. I think it would be really fun to have a lee that is extremely ticklish, but will also cuss you out and get even with you once you let her go.

Which are you? :D

Id go with the second one....I just find it adorable when the persons an utter mess :p

I prefer the hyper-ticklish sassy one, who talks the talk, but who totally panics and loses it as soon as the tickling starts.

I prefere a mix, its best if they start off cocky and sassy and over the course of the session you take that away from them, leaving a highly submissive wobbly mess of a person.

I guess I like to make a change ;)

I really like this idea. While I'm still new to being a 'ler, there's something distinctly exciting about the concept of subjecting someone to your whims in a playfully engaging manner. While I would never want to put the 'lee in an uncomfortable position (unless they specifically desired it), there's also some satisfaction in watching someone go from being perfectly sovereign to being just a little pliable piece of tickled mush under your fingers!

As a lee, I like to have a moment of composure. I like to be able to "fight back" even if I really, really don't want to in the long run.

And good lord, I'm screwed.

I like a lee with a bit of sass who gives in immediately when tickling begins.
And gets sassy again as soon as it stops.

Someone who's EXTREMELY ticklish... and looks forward to it, craves it.

I don't like ones who swear revenge. I like the laughing ones, but not the ones who are screaming their head off like they are having acid poured on them! I saw one the other day, a f/f clip, the ler was using soft and sensual tickles yet the lee was screaming her head off! I thought she would of been softly laughing. I like the ones where they do laugh a lot and do beg but not where they spend the whole session yelling, or in some case of f/m tickling, where they just swear for the whole session! I am talking in terms of clips here as I am not a ler.

I definately think the resistant type would be more fun, and add some challenge to the tickling :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back