• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lee in need of a ler (Los Angeles, CA)

Amoris

Hello Sir!

Are you a ler looking for a lee? Well look no further! I am a lee and submissive at the Dominion http://dominionsm.com/ who thouroughly enjoys being tickled! I am VERY ticklish practically everywhere, especially on my feet ;) Come book a session with me and lets play!

Amoris :3poke:

I've had sessions there with Bailey (as her ler) and with Sky (as her lee). I will have to try you out when I'm in L.A. again. (Alas, that is not likely to be until June 2013.)

I look forward to it :) Bailey is great, such a sweetheart, and Sky is wonderful. I feel very honored to have the privilege of working with such amazing women.

Fun post. Especially since I am in San Diego;)

So Amoris. Who is the Ler that you fear most at Dominion?

Fun post. Especially since I am in San Diego;)

So Amoris. Who is the Ler that you fear most at Dominion?

I've played with several, and had my most challenging one yet last week. Still have some bruises from my restraints, that's how you know it was a great session ;)

I had a session with Amoris a couple of months ago and she is lovley as well as d
elightfully sensitive I highly reccomend her. She is also the heavy metal chick of my dreams. :):):)

Fun answer. You must have really been thrashing in those restraints;)

But I was asking which lady at Dominion you think is the best Ler?

Best lers are probably Mistresses Nikki and Snow Mercy.

I had a session with Amoris a couple of months ago and she is lovley as well as d
elightfully sensitive I highly reccomend her. She is also the heavy metal chick of my dreams. :):):)

Aww :) thank you!

Okay -- hot off the presses "My Session with Amoris".

When you meet Amoris, like most of the Dominion ladies, her pictures don't quite do her justice. She is beautiful. Best way to describe her is to say that, she's that gorgeous girl behind the counter at Starbucks, the one who's line you always try to be on. She makes your day 25% better just from her smile. And she has a great goth mix, but can pull off hello kitty as well. Her eyes are so bright you might consider a light sun screen when you are around her.

Anyway, we go up to the room, this one called the chamber. As I'm walking behind her, I'm suppressing the impulse to pinch myself and say "Garsh". We get to the room and she lies down on the table. From tip to toe she is a dream. I don't know what it is, but everything about her is perfect -- her smile, teeth, the shapes of her fingers and toes. Even her voice. Sweet and sultry.

She mentions she used to be a singer.

"Naturally", I think.

Yeah. I was taken. We talk for a bit as she is stretching out. I don't want her to enhance or exaggerate the laughter. She assures it won't be a problem. She studied art. She says she likes to be tickled. The skeptic in me thinks for a second "Sure, for the right price you can close a car door on my **** ", but even if it weren true, she's gorgeous, sweet and just seeing her, arms tied high over head, has been worth the price of admission.

I move an index finger towards her armpit. She scootches away. Without even touching her, I can see a ticklish reaction. "Remember. No exaggerating. I'll find your tickle spots".

"Haha. I'm not exaggerating.. haha"

I am starting to believe her.

I begin. The index fingers slide to each armpit and begin to wriggle. The laughter that comes from her was like the skies parting. I can swear the chandeliers are in danger and windows might crack. And this is just surface tickling. I'm astonished, and turned on as hell.. After a few seconds, I shine the light in her face. She is beautifully tickled pink and overheating.
This is all real. 100% percent pure ticklishness. And its all tied up. And helpless.

The fingers dive into the armpits now, softly squeezing. She is laughing like a maniac and tearing at her bonds. She is pulling the leather strap down so hard her body starts sliding up. She's strong, I think. She'll need to be.

After a few minutes, its time to head south.

She had said her feet were the most ticklish part. What she didn't say, is that they are gorgeous. I put her feet into the stocks, and take a seat and stare at her soles. I feel like someone who's been brought a birthday present. I want to admire the wrapping before tearing the paper, teasing myself with anticipation.

Her feet are tremendously ticklish. She again is hysterical. The stocks fit her perfectly. There is a minimal of motion while her body fights pull herself free. I live at her feet for the next 10-15 minutes. I tickle under her toes. I alternate feet. I tickle them together. I make her try and tell stories while I tickle her. I ask her not to laugh.

She lasts a microsecond each time. I coo little tickle words at her like Cootchy coo and she laughs harder.

"I can't h-hahahhaa- help it.. hahahahha it makes it hahahhaa worse hahaha".

I slide and sit besider her on the table. I tickle her sides, armpits, ribs, collarbone, neck. Finally I ask "Have you ever seen what you look like while your tickled?"

"I'm sure I look like a total geek", she giggles.

We sit in front of the mirror in the room. She raises her arms. Poor thing. It's so counter to her body's programming, yet she puts those arms up for me anyway. I spider under her arms, her sides, up her back. She see herself and it makes her laugh harder, if thats possible. She at least gets to see what I've been seeing.

It's the least I can do ;)

Well, the timer goes off, and its time for a hug, a tip and I slink out the back. I am smiling for the entire drive home. Still smiling.

So, tickle friends, if you can get to Los Angeles and are inclined to try the Dominion, give little amoris a try.

Thank you so much! This seriously made my day :)

Okay -- hot off the presses "My Session with Amoris".

When you meet Amoris, like most of the Dominion ladies, her pictures don't quite do her justice. She is beautiful. Best way to describe her is to say that, she's that gorgeous girl behind the counter at Starbucks, the one who's line you always try to be on. She makes your day 25% better just from her smile. And she has a great goth mix, but can pull off hello kitty as well. Her eyes are so bright you might consider a light sun screen when you are around her.

Anyway, we go up to the room, this one called the chamber. As I'm walking behind her, I'm suppressing the impulse to pinch myself and say "Garsh". We get to the room and she lies down on the table. From tip to toe she is a dream. I don't know what it is, but everything about her is perfect -- her smile, teeth, the shapes of her fingers and toes. Even her voice. Sweet and sultry.

She mentions she used to be a singer.

"Naturally", I think.

Yeah. I was taken. We talk for a bit as she is stretching out. I don't want her to enhance or exaggerate the laughter. She assures it won't be a problem. She studied art. She says she likes to be tickled. The skeptic in me thinks for a second "Sure, for the right price you can close a car door on my **** ", but even if it weren true, she's gorgeous, sweet and just seeing her, arms tied high over head, has been worth the price of admission.

I move an index finger towards her armpit. She scootches away. Without even touching her, I can see a ticklish reaction. "Remember. No exaggerating. I'll find your tickle spots".

"Haha. I'm not exaggerating.. haha"

I am starting to believe her.

I begin. The index fingers slide to each armpit and begin to wriggle. The laughter that comes from her was like the skies parting. I can swear the chandeliers are in danger and windows might crack. And this is just surface tickling. I'm astonished, and turned on as hell.. After a few seconds, I shine the light in her face. She is beautifully tickled pink and overheating.
This is all real. 100% percent pure ticklishness. And its all tied up. And helpless.

The fingers dive into the armpits now, softly squeezing. She is laughing like a maniac and tearing at her bonds. She is pulling the leather strap down so hard her body starts sliding up. She's strong, I think. She'll need to be.

After a few minutes, its time to head south.

She had said her feet were the most ticklish part. What she didn't say, is that they are gorgeous. I put her feet into the stocks, and take a seat and stare at her soles. I feel like someone who's been brought a birthday present. I want to admire the wrapping before tearing the paper, teasing myself with anticipation.

Her feet are tremendously ticklish. She again is hysterical. The stocks fit her perfectly. There is a minimal of motion while her body fights pull herself free. I live at her feet for the next 10-15 minutes. I tickle under her toes. I alternate feet. I tickle them together. I make her try and tell stories while I tickle her. I ask her not to laugh.

She lasts a microsecond each time. I coo little tickle words at her like Cootchy coo and she laughs harder.

"I can't h-hahahhaa- help it.. hahahahha it makes it hahahhaa worse hahaha".

I slide and sit besider her on the table. I tickle her sides, armpits, ribs, collarbone, neck. Finally I ask "Have you ever seen what you look like while your tickled?"

"I'm sure I look like a total geek", she giggles.

We sit in front of the mirror in the room. She raises her arms. Poor thing. It's so counter to her body's programming, yet she puts those arms up for me anyway. I spider under her arms, her sides, up her back. She see herself and it makes her laugh harder, if thats possible. She at least gets to see what I've been seeing.

It's the least I can do ;)

Well, the timer goes off, and its time for a hug, a tip and I slink out the back. I am smiling for the entire drive home. Still smiling.

So, tickle friends, if you can get to Los Angeles and are inclined to try the Dominion, give little amoris a try.

I still have no idea wtf this thread is about, nor why. Wtf is an Amoris?

I still have no idea wtf this thread is about, nor why. Wtf is an Amoris?

Amoris is her name and she's a submissive at The Dominion in LA. This thread is promoting herself. I understand you not understanding that one about feet, lol, but I thought this was pretty simple.

amoris...just want to say you look like a ton of fun and are gorgous...wish you were in WI

I also had a session with Amoris the other day after a session with Ravenna. She was so much fun to tickle. Defiantly going on the list. Jeez, I should have done this earlier. Doesnt look like it stopped anyone from going anyway though haha The dominion is great and the girls are wonderful to tickle. Here is the list compiled so far. Have a suggestion?

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...minion-and-Passive-Arts&p=3406289#post3406289

Just curious, which one of the ticklish woman at the Dominion you think you could win a tickle wrestle againts and which one the woman you think you would lose a tickle wrestle againts? :O :D

I have a question, and I don't mean to be rude or crass or anything, but I assume most people on this site are turned on by tickling, right? So wouldn't a session at a place like this just leave you incredibly....frustrated by the end? Unless there's more than meets the eye?

Maybe it's just me, so I'm curious how people will respond to this post. Thanks for an honest answer.

I have a question, and I don't mean to be rude or crass or anything, but I assume most people on this site are turned on by tickling, right? So wouldn't a session at a place like this just leave you incredibly....frustrated by the end? Unless there's more than meets the eye?

Maybe it's just me, so I'm curious how people will respond to this post. Thanks for an honest answer.
Having had sessions at The Dominion, I can say that it is common to be aroused during the session, to calm down upon walking back to one's car, and to use the memory of the session as inspiration once one is home again (or back to one's hotel in my case). I trust that was not too crass for you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back