• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Lee in Triangle NC

LeeInRaleigh

Hi, Everyone! I've received a large volume of replies and I'm still wading through them.

To everybody that responded: thanks and I hope to reply to you soon! I am not on TMF that often, and it will take some time to get through the mail I've received.

To others reading this post: thanks for you interest, but I am not able to accept more replies at this time. If you send a message, please do not expect a reply.

-----------------------------------------

Hi, Everyone! I'm a "mid" female living in the Triangle Region of North Carolina, and I'm looking for a tickle buddy. I am mostly a 'lee and I love light tickling that makes me moan and shiver and bliss out. My back and neck are great tickle spots for those, although I've had some folks go from my feet all the way up to my hair and it all felt great!

I realize a lot of people are looking more for foot tickling or the intense kind of tickling. They can be fun, too, but I'm really wondering whether there are folks out there who like the light, almost hypnotic kind of tickling that makes me space out. I'd love to find a tickle buddy in my area who would enjoy doing that kind of light tickling. Please PM me if you'd like to discuss.

Last edited:
Hello

Hi, i am Ticklemiester, aka Tony. Lets chat, u can PM me, if u want:):)

21/m from Canada

Hi, I'm Joe. It's too bad I live near Toronto, because I'm into that kind of light tickling too. Especially upper body. If you have yahoo!messenger I'd love to chat sometime.
tickle_me_joey85

That's my kinda tickling too. I also lurrrve having my feet tickled.

Too bad i live in Australia

hello

Hello Im Phil and im from rocky mount im 22 m im also looking for a tickle buddie and sence you and I are only 45 min apart i was wondering if you like to become friends and perhaps meet one day if you just want a friend i can be that to

Hi

I know it's been a while since you posted, but I'm a 53 year old male in Richmond and I love the kind of tickling you're talking about - the light touch. I'm in need of a tickle buddy. Let me know if you're still looking. I'd be glad to send a picture.

hi there
im 18 and in the mood to b tickled and tickle
i live in wake forest but i m limited on mobility

im 19 i would love to do some light tickling and i live in nc if your interested let me know with a pm

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back