• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lee looks for ler

tigress1

lee looking for a ler in the western NY/north western PA area.
The closer to Alfred University the better.
female, 19, 5'7", size 8 feet.

Hello tigress. Im sort of in the north eastern part of pennsylvania. I'm not quite sure where Alfred University is seeing is ive never heard of it before.

"Let the darkness be your guide".

Why do all the American guys get the fun?

Sick of 'stuffy' UK! lol

andymac said:
Why do all the American guys get the fun?

Sick of 'stuffy' UK! lol

Dude it`s even worst in Norway! So don`t complain! wehehe! :p

thanks to the two of you that are really liking the idea. Unfortunately any meeting would have to wait untill classes start up @ AU this fall (still living at home for community college first so meetings wouldn't... happen... easilly)
You both sound ery intresting indeed.
^_~

tigress said:
lee looking for a ler in the western NY/north western PA area.
The closer to Alfred University the better.
female, 19, 5'7", size 8 feet.

Hey, I'm 20/M and i'm a college student as well. I'm not too familiar with the location of Alfred University..Could I e-mail you, or you e-mail me so we can chat?

tigress said:
thanks to the two of you that are really liking the idea. Unfortunately any meeting would have to wait untill classes start up @ AU this fall (still living at home for community college first so meetings wouldn't... happen... easilly)
You both sound ery intresting indeed.
^_~
Thanks, Tigress. Please be safe in your search for the perfect 'ler. Meet for coffee first in a location with lots of people around. Bondage presents all kinds of scary scenarios so make sure you have a friend who knows where you are, and check in with him/her at a pre-selected interval. Use safewords during the tickling, and make sure he stops when you say so.

That being said, there are some good guys out there. I've been in the scene for ten years (I'm 37), and most of the women I have met have been cool.

If you would like to meet sometime for coffee, we have some cool places up here in Rochester, or we could meet down by your college.

hey, i'm at school in central Pa but my home is in western pa. i'm 18/m, and would love to talk. email me at jackbw44 @ yahoo
can't wait to hear from you!

CollegeBoy said:
Hey, I'm 20/M and i'm a college student as well. I'm not too familiar with the location of Alfred University..Could I e-mail you, or you e-mail me so we can chat?

I would e-mail you but it seems I can't. :tounge:
I've sent out e-mails/added people to my AIM buddy list to people who are intrested that sound good.

btw, Alfred is in western NY.

tigress said:
I would e-mail you but it seems I can't. :tounge:
I've sent out e-mails/added people to my AIM buddy list to people who are intrested that sound good.

btw, Alfred is in western NY.

haha it seems you are right :p

my e-mail is [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon.

hey tigress.....im 19/m from buffalo if it helps......if you wanna chat, feel free to im me...

I live in Western N.Y.

A very good day to you Tigress , I am definitely interested in your proposition , i live in Rochester and would love to talk and hopefully give you a good tickle

Hello Tigress,
I'm fairly close to your area. I live in Central New York, not more than probably an hour or so away. I'm 21, 5'10, 155 lbs, blond, blue, and fair skinned. I've been in love with tickling as long as I can remember, especially the feet :). I usually don't reply to these but I figured what the hell. Not being able to meet right away is definately not a problem. Love to talk and get to know what other kinds of things interest you. Please get back to me if you're interested in talking more, and I'll keep my fingers crossed, lol.
My AIM is RandilStevins.

Will be in W.N.Y. soon...

Would you be interested in tickling with an older, experienced female? I will be in W.N.Y., Olean area, end of July or beg. of Aug. Let me know if you are interested!
Ticklish Lady

Hello Tigress, I am near alfred and have visited the university often. I am about an hour away. I am a 22/m and if you would care to chat send me an email at [email protected] or you can AIM me at DigitalGemini4. Hope to hear from you,

Digital

What's good Tigress, i am a Dom blk ler in NYC and I would be interested in hearing more about you and your passion for tickling. My e-mail is [email protected] Hit me up!

hello :)

Hello tigris...if you a looking for a great tickler - i am kinda close to you; 24m; i am in the northeast part of PA, AIM outcryroadie or [email protected] if you wanna chat :D

Last edited:
Hello Tigress, I recently saw your message i know its old , but if you like , I have a job at alfred state , that will keep me there for a while , if you would like to meet just e-mail me at [email protected] , and we could set up a lunch meeting , thanks

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back